Morning Jog and Plans

I Didn't Realize

"WAKE UP SUNSHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A voice boomed in your ears. You jolted up and nearly screamed. "Omo! Unnie! What was that for?!"

"Get ready, put on your sweatpants, and meet me outside." She ordered. *Oh no, the morning jog...I'm doomed.* You gulped and headed to the bathroom.

You washed your face, changed, and came outside. It was about 6:30 in the morning. You yawned and walked over to your sister.

You two stretched and pretty soon, you were out of your grouchy and grumpy morning stage. You were hyper, and ready to exercise now.

You started jogging when she told you to. You ran around your neighborhood about 5 times before calling it a break. You stopped and put your hand on Tiffany's shoulder.

"Good job ~~~~!" She gave you a cold bottle of water and you gratefully took a sip. "One more, and then you can come inside for breakfast." She encouraginly said. You nodded and started jogging again.

You finished quickly and went back inside your house. It was a Saturday so you just took a shower and changed back into your pajamas.

You came downstairs and ate a breakfast of toast with butter and scrambled eggs.

"Wow unnie, I thought jogging was going to be a lot harder." You giggled.

She laughed, "Silly, we'll get you in perfect shape in about half a month easily and all of those people will regret ever calling you ugly." You giggled.

"So here is the plan. I got you some contacts so you won't have to wear those glasses anymore. You have a dentist appointment to take your braces off on Monday, right after school. I also will buy you a new wardrobe. Nothing too flashy, just skinny jeans, some fitted t-shirts, shorts, skirts, and a pair of heels. And, of course, pretty dresses! After that, I'll just get you a haircut and then BOOM! You're a beauty queen!" She smiled proudly.

You smiled softly at your older sister, "Thank you so much unnie. I'll finally get to know what if feels like to be pretty." You felt yourself grow tears.

She wiped your tears away, "You were always beautiful, we're just going to share it with the world how beautiful Hwang ~~~~~ is." She smiled.

"How about you go call Jonghyun over later and have a movie and junk food day while I'm at class. I'll be back at 5:00 and I'll join you guys then." She suggested.

You nodded and beamed, *I'm blessed to have people like Tiffany unnie and Jonghyun oppa in my life.* You thought.