1st try, FAILED

I Didn't Realize

You walked into your history class. Sadly, you didn't have Jonghyun in this class. You only had Jaejoong, Yunho, and Key in this class.

You sat down where chocolate, flowers, and love notes were on your desk.

Jaejoong watched you as your tried  to stuff them all in your backpack. You didn't want to be rude and throw them all away.

He chuckled when you pouted because you couldn't fit all of the boxes of chocolate in your small bag.

*That Jonghyun bastard isn't here...maybe I'll make my move now.* He smirked and walked over to you.

"Hi ~~~~." He smiled. Girls stopped, they glared at you and hoped that Jaejoong wasn't going to flirt with you like Yoochun did.

"Err....hi" You warily greeted. "Having some trouble there? You know, you don't have to keep all of them." He said, amused.

You pouted, "But it would be rude..." You looked at all of the sweet gifts. "Aish. Who cares." He took a whole bunch of chocolate boxes and threw them away in the trash can near the teacher's desk.

You looked at him with wide eyes. He smiled charmingly at you, "Yah! You can't just go around throwing people's stuff away like that! Aish, you know people spend money on that stuff!" You stomped your feet.

He stared at you, *THE Kim Jaejoong is being nice to her and she yells at me? What the hell?* He thought, bewildered.

"Uh...I'm sorry? I can buy you more though. I can get you the most expensive chocolate from Italy or maybe even Paris. Heck, I can treat you to dinner too." He looked at you and smiled.

You smiled. *Bingo.* He thought, pleased. But to his shock, you shook your head. "Sorry Jaejoong-sshi, but I really don't want to go on a date with you. I don't want to go anywhere with you." You secretly congratulated yourself for being so brave and sat back down on your seat.

He stood there bewildered. Girls blinked. Guys just stared at you two.

Did THE Hero Kim Jaejoong just get rejected? By the ex-nerd?!

The girls in the classroom were relieved that you didn't want anything to do with him. The guys were disappointed because if you didn't want to date Jaejoong, why would you date them?

Yunho snickered at his best friend and Key snorted. *Bastard finally gets rejected. Maybe this ~~~~~ isn't so bad after all.* Key thought.

Jaejoong walked back to his seat next to Yunho numbly. Yunho laughed and pointed at Jaejoong, "Yo, you just got rejected!" He laughed even more.

*Hwang ~~~~~. You just wait, it's personal now. I'll make you mine. I'll make you my girlfriend. I'll make you fall hard for me.* Jaejoong thought, interested in you more than ever.

The rejection didn't make him mad. It made him want you for himself even more.