A Beauty Queen in his eyes

I Didn't Realize

It was Sunday. Just one more day before the whole school can see your transformation. You looked at your digital clock.

01:57 PM, It read.

Tiffany was away at class and she had work tonight so you were home alone. You sighed. *What will Jonghyun think? Will he think I'm pretty? Wait, why would I want him to think I'm pretty? Because I'm his best friend right? Yeah, that's it.* You ruffled your hair in fustration. You were so bored.

An idea came to your head though, you sat up with a smile on your face. You brushed your hair to make sure it looked presentable and texted Jonghyun.

'Hey bestie! Come to my house. I sort of have a suprise for you.' You pressed 'send'.

At Jonghyun's house, he was eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, his phone buzzed and he looked at the message. He smiled widely when he saw it. He wolfed down the rest of the sandwich and headed for the door, not forgetting his keys and wallet.

When he got to your house, he swung the door open and waltzed in. He smiled when he saw your back facing him, on the seat next to the kitchen counter.

"Hey bestie. What's the suprise you have for me? He froze when you turned around.

"W-where's ~~~~~? Why are you in her house? Does she know that you're here? Wait..." He peered at your face. "~~~~~? Could that possibly be my ~~~~~?" He shook you and rubbed his eyes.

"Hi Oppa. Yes, it's me. ~~~~." You smiled. "What happened to you?! Where are your glasses?! Why are your cheeks less chubby?! Did aliens come down to Earth and attack you with some machine from the future?! Oh my god. Did you meet Harry Potter and did he put a spell on you?!" He gasped. "...It was Harry Potter wasn't it?" He asked with wide eyes.

You giggled, "No Oppa. It was Tiffany Potter." You joked. He shook his head frantically, "No time for jokes ~~~~! Explain everything to me right away!" He demanded.

"Okay, okay." You sat him down on the couch. You took a deep breath, "Over these past two weeks, I've been going through a makeover. I lost some weight, and as you can see, lost the glasses and took off my braces. Tiffany did this so I can feel better. Isn't she sweet?" You smiled. "Aishh.." He ruffled his hair.

"I don't know ~~~~~. You were beautiful as you were." He put his hand on your shoulder. "Yeah, I got called ugly everyday because I was gorgeous." You sarcastically said and rolled your eyes. "Is that what this is all about? Those stupid kids at are school? ~~~~, you can just ignore them-"

"No Oppa! It isn't about those dumb kids. I just want to feel pretty for once..." You sadly looked at him. He softened, "As long as you're happy, I'm happy." He smiled softly at you. "Oh Oppa! Thank you!" You hugged him. He hugged you back.

He pulled away and looked at you sternly, "But if any guy hits on you, you better tell me right away so I can kick some , arasso?!" You laughed, "Arasso." You and him pinky promised.

He pulled you in for another hug. This hug lasted for a long time, but you didn't mind. He didn't mind either.

"~~~~~?" He asked. "Yes Oppa?" You said from his chest. "You'll always be a beauty queen in my eyes." He mumbled.

You tenderly smiled, "Thank you Oppa." You squeezed his waist.

*Thank you for everything Oppa.*