The Results!

I Didn't Realize

It's been 2 weeks. It was a saturday evening. You haven't seen Jonghyun in a full week. You told him that you had the flu. You had also missed a week of school.

You had taken your braces off, lost 15 pounds, and you now wore contacts. Today will be just putting in finishing touches to your new look. You were in the car with Tiffany, heading to her friend's hair salon.

In half an hour, you arrived at a beautiful, two story high, salon and boutiqe. You walked in with Tiffany and was greeted by her friend, Taeyeon. "Hi unnie! This is my sister, ~~~~." Tiffany hugged the stunningly beautiful Taeyeon. "Hello. Nice to meet you." You bowed.

Taeyeon giggled and hugged you. "Aigoo, you're so pretty! Come, come. Let's sit down." She led you to the lounge area and you all sat in hot pink armchairs. "So, you're looking for a haircut right? Is there anything that you have in mind?" Taeyeon asked.

Tiffany shook her head, "Just a simple trim and let's fix those bangs." She played with your hair and you smiled. "We're also looking for a new clothing style for her." Tiffany nodded happily.

"Alright then! Let's get started!" Taeyeon cheered and led you to the hair styling area. She wasted no time wetting and snipping your hair. "Such gorgeous hair honey~" She complimented. "Thank you." You smiled.

In no time, your hair was done. Taeyeon had a hair appointment so she has to send 2 employees to help you with the whole style thing. "Hi, I'm Hyoyeon!" One employee said. "Hello! I'm Sunny! Nice to meet you!" Another said.

*Wow, everybody who works here is so pretty!* You stared at the two girls in awe.

"I actually really like your style! It's like a geek chic. But that won't work with your new look anymore so let's find you a new style." Hyoyeon started. "What type of style do you think fits your personality?" Sunny asked you. "Umm, I really don't mind what style I have but I really like comfortable clothes and I like the color pink!" You beamed.

Hyoyeon and Sunny giggled at your cuteness. "Alright then. I think that your style is leaning towards cute and comfortable. So let's get you in our choices for your outfits!" Hyoyeon stood up and led you to the dressing room.

Sunny picked out a pair of skinny jeans and a white flowery blouse for you. To make it more stylish and feminine, she also picked out a small brown  belt to wear over the blouse. She chose a pair of white flats for you to wear with the outfit along with a pearl necklace and some simple, pink bow earrings.

When you were all dressed up, you came out of the dressing room and looked at yourself in the mirror. "Is that...me?" You asked. "Yes, that beautiful girl...is you." Tiffany appeared behind you. You almost bursted out in tears. "Now, now. Don't cry. After this, we still have to do more shopping." She giggled. You smiled.

After getting 5 more outfits from the boutiqe, courtesy of Taeyeon, you and Tiffany left and went to shop some more.

When you returned home, you had a completely new look, and wordrobe. "In two more days, your whole school will see the brand new you. How do you think it'll go?" Tiffany asked you. "I think that the school will be suprised and not believe that it's me." You chuckled. She smiled, "I think that they'll see you and will regret bullying you. Then, they'll learn to give you respect." She beamed.

"I hope so...Well, I'm going to take a shower." You said and headed upstairs. "I'll be making dinner!" Tiffany called out.

You thought about your transformation as you washed your hair, *I actually look pretty...and I also feel pretty. Thank you so much Tiffany.*

-----------

Subscribe and Comment ^__^