Just Best Friends...

I Didn't Realize

School finally ended, to your happiness. You loved school but not when Jonghyun wasn't there to protect you.

You got off of the city bus and puffed air into your cheeks. You stopped at a porridge store and bought Jonghyun's favorite. You then started skipping to Jonghyun's mansion.

His family owned malls all over Korea and even in some parts of Japan so he was filthy rich and has a huge mansion.

You finally came to his mansion and stopped at the big, golden gates. You pressed the button on the speaker.

"Who is it?" Mrs. Kim's voice echoed through the machine. "Hi Mrs. Kim. It's me, ~~~~~." You smiled through the machine. You had always loved Jonghyun's family. They treated you just like their daughter.

"Oh ~~~~! Come on in sweetie." The gates opened and you walked in your best friend's house. Right away, Mrs. Kim greeted you with a hug. "Hi sweetie, how have you been?" She asked. "I'm doing well Mrs. Kim. How about you?" You smiled. "I'm doing great, Mr. Kim isn't here but I'll let him know that you came. Jonghyun is in his room." She smiled, you braids, and left.

You tip toed up to Jonghyun's room. You knocked on his door softly. "Come in mom!" He called. You giggled softly, *Silly oppa.*

You stepped in his room, "Hi oppa!" You giggled at him in his boxers. He turned bright red, "~~~~!! Close your eyes! Cover them now!" You laughed and did what he told you to. He rushed to his bathroom and put on a pair of navy blue pajama pants.

He walked back out and hugged you, "Yah. What are you doing here? I don't want to get you sick." He lightly scolded. "I missed you oppa. I even brought you porridge." You held up the bag with the container of porridge and pouted.

He chuckled and looked at you lovingly, *She's so sweet. She'd be the perfect girlfriend.* He smiled at you affectionately. "Oppa? Are you okay? Your sweating. I think your cold is getting worse." You stepped a few steps closer to him and put your hand on his forehead. He blushed a little.

*Why today of all days are you so sensitive Jonghyun?! She's just touching your forehead, get a grip!* He face-palmed himself mentally.

He stared at your big and pure eyes through your thick glasses. *I never fail to find myself lost in those big brown eyes* He melted.

He softly pushed you away so he wouldn't get carried away with his thoughts. You looked at him curiously. "U-um, you're going to get sick. Pabo." He stuttered. You giggled and starting taking the porridge out of the plastic bag, "I got my shot already silly, I'll be fine." You beamed.

"Now go lay down on your bed and I'll go get a bowl to put this porridge in." You ordered.

He lied down on his king sized bed and pulled the silky black covers over his body and up to his chest. He sighed in content, *She wouldn't be the perfect girlfriend. She'd be the perfect wife.*

Soon you came back and fed him porridge. After he ate, you sat down on the edge of his bed and you two chatted for a bit.

It was growing dark outside and you checked your watch. "Omo! I have to go home or Tiffany's going to have a cow!" You picked up your bag and turned to go.

You suddenly felt a hand grab your wrist. You turned around and looked at Jonghyun. "Thank you...for everything." He smiled. "Your welcome oppa, what are best friends for?" You beamed, waved, and left his home.

He sat back on his bed and sighed, *Yeah...best friends.* He fell asleep with disappointment taking over his body.

----------

Subscribe and Comment <3 :]