Stalker? Or just in love?

I Didn't Realize

Jaejoong fidgeted in his seat in Science class. He looked around and tapped Changmin's shoulder.

Changmin turned around. "Meet me after class near the water fountain." Jaejoong whispered. His dongsaeng nodded.

Science seemed to drag on for Jaejoong, especially when all he thought about was that pretty face of yours.

*I wonder what she's doing right now. Probably reading or studying. She's so cute! STOP THINKING ABOUT HER!*

After the boring science class ended, Changmin did as told and walked to the water fountain. Jaejoong was one step ahead of him.

Junsu saw from his locker and walked up to them. "Hey guys!" He squeaked. Jaejoong completely ignored him.

"Look man, I'm going crazy. I think I fell for the ex-nerd." Jaejoong held up his hand and it twitched. He hadn't slept at all in the past couple of days because of his constant thinking and yearning for you. He drank at least five cups of coffee a day.

"Wahh. Hyung finally found love?" Changmin clapped. "I know huh? Who would've thought." Junsu laughed.

"Shut the hell up. Now tell me where ~~~~~ lives." Jaejoong demanded. Junsu gave Jaejoong a queer look.

"Omo! Are you going to stalk her?! Are you going to watch her while she showers?!" Junsu screeched. "...Can I join you?" He added.

"No you ing creep! I'm not going to stalk her and watch her while she showers weirdo!" Jaejoong face-palmed himself.

"I have the craziest friends ever." The maknae muttered, earning him a smack on the back of the head, courtesy of the Hero Jaejoong.

"I don't know but find out where she lives!" Jaejoong pulled out a container out of his $200 backpack and took a sip of the coffee.

*I have to tell her that I love her. Getting it off my chest is the only way I can stop thinking about her every second. God she looked so pretty today. The way she cheered when she found out that she got an 'A' on that math test...ARGH! Stop it!*

"I'm going crazy..." He muttered as he walked away.

"I think so too hyung." Changmin and Junsu snickered.

"How am I suppose to find out where she lives?" He asked himself. "I can help you!" Junsu piped up.

"Ah! I got it!" He snapped his fingers and ran to the main office.

*Time to do some detective work Changmin, oh you wise maknae.* Changmin smirked.

He fixed his hair and strode to the main desk cooly.

Junsu stood at the water fountain, "They always leave me out of things..." He pouted cutely and walked away.

--------

Keke, detective Changmin?

Subscribe and Comment :)

<333