Back in SHINee!

I Didn't Realize

You and Jonghyun walked in math class. Out of all classes, this one was the most interesting. This class included you, Jonghyun, all of DBSK, and all of SHINee.

You sat down at your seat, suprised to see no confessions on them. You smiled though and took out all of your supplies.

Actually, Jaejoong had threatened almost every boy in SM High and had told them to stay away from you or else he would make their lives a living hell.

Jonghyun was texting you on his phone when he felt people hovering over him.

He looked up, suprised to see the four smiling faces of SHINee. "Hi hyung!" Taemin waved innocently.

"Err...hey." Jonghyun awkwardly greeted. "Listen, we are very sorry about how we kicked you out and all. Would you like to join SHINee again?" Onew asked.

Jonghyun smirked, "Why the hell would I do that? If you don't like ~~~~~, than don't hang out with me." He stated bluntly.

"That problem is long gone. I made friends with ~~~~~~ and she's a very cool girl! She also has a great sense of style." Key flipped his hair.

"Is that so huh? Then I guess so..." Jonghyun said. "But if I hear one insult or any rude behavior towards ~~~~~, you can kiss my goodbye, arasso?" Jonghyun looked at the four. They all nodded.

"Aigoo! I missed you yeobbo!" Key hugged Jonghyun. "Aigo! Get off!" Jonghyun squirmed.

"We missed you hyung." Minho fist pumped with Jonghyun.

Class went by fast and you walked up to Jonghyun. "Oppa. I saw you talking with SHINee. They asked you come back to them didn't they?" You nudged him. "Yeah. After school, we're going to the movies. Wanna come?" He asked.

"Okay. As long as they're okay with it." You said. "Of course they are. We're all friends now." He grinned, happy. "Arasso."

After school, you and Jonghyun walked to his car. He drove you to the movie theater. You both got out of the car and saw they rest of SHINee there, waiting for you.

You hopped over to them, "Hi Kibum Oppa!" You waved. "Hi ~~~~!" He waved back.

"No fair! Call me Oppa too!" Taemin squeaked. "That's a no Taeminnie. ~~~~~ is older than you." Jonghyun pointed out.

"No fair." Taemin pouted. "It's okay Taeminnie!" You ruffled his hair. He pinched your cheek and suddenly hugged you.

"Wahh! She's so squishy and soft~" Taemin squeezed you. "Yah. She's not your teddy bear." Jonghyun and Onew pulled him away from you.

You bowed at Minho and Onew and introduced yourself. You had already met Key. You obviously knew Jonghyun and you just met Taemin so you only had to meet Onew and Minho.

"We've met a year ago remember?" Onew smiled. "Yes but I want to start fresh." You beamed. He chuckled.

"Well I'm Onew, you can call me Jinki Oppa and this is Minho. You can call him Minho Oppa."  He introduced. You smiled. "Hello Jinki and Minho Oppa!" You waved cutely. Minho couldn't help himself and pinched your cheek.

Everybody gaped at him. "Did the mysterious ice prince just do that?" Key stared at his dongsaeng. "Omo ~~~~~! You're just so cute that everybody likes you! You're like a kingka magnet!" Taemin squealed.

"That's not always a good thing." Jonghyun muttered. *Jealous loser.* Everybody in SHINee thought.

"Well! Let's go watch a movie!" You cheered and hopped over to the big line with Taemin. "You are so in love with her yeobbo." Key said.

"I know." Jonghyun mumbled and walked to where you were. Minho, Onew, and Key shrugged and followed.

You all decided on watching an action movie.

The movie was great and you couldn't stop laughing through the whole movie because Taemin was scared at the men getting shot and hid into his umma, Key's arms.

You laughed even harder when Key kept on trying to push him off and grumbling about the maknae's innocence.

*Aigoo Kibum Oppa. You know that you value Taemin's innocence the most!* You thought and smiled.

*SHINee are really kingka worthy guys. They're all sweet, caring, and fun to be around.*

It was like God sent you down 4 brothers. A mature but dorky leader brother, a quiet and cool athletic brother, a diva-ish and girly brother, and a cute and innocent baby brother.

But the funny thing was, why can't you think of Jonghyun as a brother? Why couldn't you call him your big brother?