Apology and JongKey

I Didn't Realize

The birthday party went great, especially with the new couple and all. Tiffany was at first suprised but she was more proud than ever.

You walked in to class with your hand in Jonghyun's hands. Of course, everybody was shocked.

Both girls and guys who went to SM High were disappointed.

SHINee congratulated you two of course and everything was going fine.

You walked to your desk and found one single pink teddy pear sitting there.

A card was on it, it read,

'Squeeze me'

You looked at the bear weirdly and squeezed it. You immediately heard Jaejoong's soft voice.

"~~~~~~, Please forgive. I don't know what took over me at that moment. I was blinded by love and my mind was blank. I promise that it won't happen ever again. I heard about you and Jonghyun. Boy, he's one lucky bastard. I wish both of you the best of luck and happiness. And if you didn't recognize my heavenly voice, it's me, Kim Jaejoong."

You smiled, *As cocky as ever Jaejoong Oppa.*

Right at that moment, DBSK walked in. Jaejoong looked at you.

You softly smiled at him, held the bear up, and mouthed 'It's okay Oppa' at him.

He smiled cheekily and sat down.

*I'll never forget you ~~~~~~~. You're one special girl. You changed me from a player to a lovesick fool. I know now how to respect girls' feelings.*

After class, you walked up to him.

"Oppa. I just wanted you to know that everything is long forgotten." You placed a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"Is it forgotten with Jonghyun?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Him? He probably won't ever forgive you." You and him laughed.

"Thank you. For everything ~~~~~." He thanked you.

"No problem Oppa. Live your life to the fullest. And don't treat girls like trash anymore, arasso?" You warned.

He nodded and smiled.

Jonghyun came over and whisked you away from him. "Excuse me but me and my girl will be leaving now." He defensively stated.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes, "Have fun." You giggled at how competitive the two were and walked away with Jonghyun with the pink bear in your hands.

"Is that another confession? I'll throw it away for you." Jonghyun was about to take it when you pulled away from him.

"No! This one is special!" You smiled. "Aigoo." He shook his head and pinched your cheek.

SHINee walked up to the both of you.

"~~~~~ Noona! Can I come on dates with you and Jonghyun?" He asked innocently.

"I don't think that's a good idea. I don't want your innocence being messed with." Key looked at Jonghyun weirdly.

"Yah! What's that suppose to mean?!" Jonghyun crossed his arms.

"It means keep it in your pants and if you can't, use a ." Key bluntly stated.

Your face turned tomato red and Jonghyun's face did too.

"YAH! YOU WILL DIE TODAY YOU DIVA!" Jonghyun started chasing Key around.

"Is that why they're called JongKey?" You asked.

"Yup, that's pretty much it." Minho said.

"Who wants to eat chicken after school? It's on me!" Onew piped up.

Everybody walked away from the dorky leader.

"Yah! Come back!" Onew whined.