Movie day!

I Didn't Realize

It was 9:00 AM, you picked up your pink cell phone and dialed Jonghyun's number. He picked up within two rings, "Hello?"

"Oppa. Want to come over for a movie day?" You asked. "Will there be pizza?" He joked. "Of course oppa, that's a tradition." You giggled. "Arasso, I'll be over in 15 minutes jagiya~" He cooed.

You made a face, "Aish, oppa. Again with the nicknames." "Of course, boo~" He teased. You rolled your eyes and hung up on him.

Over at his house, he chuckled as he put on a t-shirt and some jeans over his boxers. He grabbed his keys, wallet, and phone and got in his red sports car.

He turned up the radio as he drove to your house at a regular speed. He arrived at your house and parked where he usually parked. He used his spare key to enter your house and walked on in. "Jagiya!! I'm here~" He called out.

You ran downstairs in your pajamas. You hugged him and told him to sit down. "I can't believe we're on break for 1 week!" He sat back on the comfy sofa.

*One out of two weeks for my makeover.* You thought. The school was on construction so you guys had 1 week for playtime.

"Where's Fany noona?" He asked. Fany was a nickname only you and Jonghyun called Tiffany. "She has class right now. She'll be back at 5." You replied. He nodded.

"Let's order pizza!" He clapped. *So childish...but cute. Wait. What am I thinking?!* You face-palmed yourself mentally and nodded. You dialed the pizza place's number on your phone. "The usual right Jonghyun?" You asked. He scoffed, "Of course!" You chuckled.

"Hello? Yes. I would like a half chicken and half sausage pizza. The thick crust please." You gave the clerk your address, said 'thank you' of course, and hung up. That was the pizza you two always order. It was one of your 'bff traditions' as Jonghyun called it.

You put the DVD of a popular Korean horror movie in your DVD player and sat down next to Jonghyun. You weren't scared of horror movies, you actually loved them. The house was cold and you shivered. Jonghyun felt that and looked at you, "Are you cold?" He asked. You nodded.

He got up, walked upstairs to your room, and grabbed a small blanket from your closet. When he sat back down, he pulled the blanket over you. You gratefully smiled at him, "Thanks oppa." "No problem." He smiled back.

About 20 minutes later, the pizza arrived. Jonghyun paid for it, much to your protest and you two didn't waste any time digging in.

You two ate about half of the whole pizza together and saved the rest for when Tiffany would come home.

You watched about 4 more movies before Tiffany got home. "I'm home kids~" Tiffany cheerfully said as she hopped on the couch. You and Jonghyun chuckled at your childish older sister. "Unnie~ Go change into your jammies~" You cutely said. She ruffled both of your heads as she got up, "Arasso~"

She came back in her fluffy yellow pajama set. "Oh! Is that half chicken and half sausage pizza? You guys need to eat more vegetables!" She nagged and took a bite of pizza. "SO good~" She took another bite. "Hypocrite." You and Jonghyun muttered and secretly giggled.

Tiffany eventually fell asleep, with her head on your shoulder after 2 more comedies. You yawned, "I think we should call it a day oppa." You said.

He pouted, "I wanted to stay longer but I guess so~" He did aegyo. You giggled, "We're still going to Lotte World tomorrow right?" You asked with excited eyes, "Of course babe!" He pinched your cheek, waved, and ran out of your house. "Aish! I hate it the most when you call me babe!!" You yelled and threw a mini tantrum."

He laughed outside of your front door, got in his car, and drove away. While he was driving, he thought about the last time you went to Lotte World with him. You freaked out on all of the rides but never failed to smile and assure him that everything was okay. He smiled at the thought.

*I never get tired of hanging out with her...* He thought and sighed in content. After all , you were his medicine for a boring day.