J-E-A-L-O-U-S-Y

I Didn't Realize

The week went by really fast for you. It went by terribly slow for Jonghyun though.

You got confessions left and right. Chocolates and flowers here and there. Jonghyun was so jealous. He was also jealous because he wished that he could grow enough courage and confess to you.

Jaejoong hadn't made his move yet. He hadn't gone on any dates this week because he was too busy thinking of plans to make you his.

He was even considering having you as a temporary girlfriend. You were obviously special because the Kim Jaejoong NEVER had girlfriends, just one night stands and s to make out with.

You and Jonghyun were at the mall. You were in the men's section, picking out shirts for Jonghyun.

"You don't have to get me anything, you know." He said. "No! It's your birthday next week and I want to get you something!" You pouted. He smiled, "Arasso."

You were busy looking at shirts when a college boy came up to you.

"Hey baby, want to go on a date with me?" He asked. Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows, *BABY?! That bastard!*

To his luck, you politely declined. "Sorry, but no thank you." You politely smiled and went back to looking at shirts.

"Come on~ You know you want to~" He tried to charm you.

Jonghyun cleared his throat, "She said she doesn't want to so get the hell away from her." He growled.

"And who the are you?" The boy asked. "I'm her boyfriend. Kim Jonghyun. I suggest you get lost or you're going to be walking home with a broken face." Jonghyun said in an arrogant tone.

"K-kim Jonghyun?! The one with all of the malls?!" He asked, scared. "Oppa, you're scaring him. Just let it go." You pleaded.

"Fine. Get the hell out of my face before I call my men." Jonghyun shooed him away.

"Thanks Oppa. Hmm, I never you were my boyfriend and nice job acting all scary and arrogant." You giggled.

"I had to lie to get him away from you and I'm awesome like that aren't I?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

You playfully slapped his arm.

"You better call me and let me know if any other guys do that to you, arasso?" He put on his serious face. "Arasso, father." You made a face.

"Yah!" He screeched.

You laughed and ran off. He chased after you.

Through out the rest of your time shopping, you had gotten about 3 more confessions. Jonghyun was about to snap any second.

You two were now at the cafeteria. A boy came up to you.

"Hey-"

"SHE DOESN'T WANT TO GO ON A DATE WITH YOU!" Jonghyun exploded.

"I-I just wanted to borrow some ketchup..." The boy ran away, frightened.

You looked at Jonghyun with a 'Seriously dude? You're going crazy.' look. He innocently shrugged and looked away.

You shook your head and continued to eat your french fries.

-------

 Comment&Subscribe ^^