Birthday

I Didn't Realize

You walked in your house with a big smile on your face. You immediately smelled the delicious food Tiffany was cooking.

"Happy birthday sweetie!" Tiffany hugged you. "The food isn't ready yet so go upstairs and change first." She told you.

"Arasso." You went upstairs and changed into capris and a pink hoodie. You came back downstairs and went in to the kitchen.

You made small talk with Tiffany while she stirred her spaghetti in the pan. For your special day, she wanted to make you Italian food.

"Hey, I got you a present. Why don't you open it now." She handed you a small box wrapped in fancy wrapping paper.

You smiled and unwrapped the gift. You gasped when you saw a Tiffany & Co. bracelet. "Omo! Tiffany Unnie, you didn't have to." You touched the shiny bracelet.

"Oh come on. It's your 18th birthday, loosen up a bit. It's a special day." She your hair. You pulled her in for a tight hug as you thanked her. "Your welcome ~~~~." She beamed.

You started watching TV when you heard a soft knock at the door.

*Probably Jonghyun.* You smiled and hopped over to the door. When you opened it, your eyes widened when you saw Jaejoong standing there.

"Jaejoong Oppa! What are you doing here?" You asked, stunned. "I have something I need to tell you." He spoke. You stepped outside and closed the door.

"Wait, how do you know where I live?" You raised an eyebrow at him. "I have connections." He shrugged innocently.

"Look ~~~~~, I'm not here to ask you on a simple date." He told you. You smiled, *Thank god.*

"I'm here to tell you that I've fallen for you." He got down on one knee. You gasped, shocked. *Omo! He's crazy! He's fallen in love with me?! And why is on one knee? Is he going to propose to me?! This is bad!* You bit your lip.

He pulled out a long velvet box and opened it. Your eyes widened at what was inside of it. It was a stunningly beautiful necklace that would make any girl fall to the ground if they ever got confessed to with this beautiful piece of jewelry.

"Hwang ~~~~~. Please be my girlfriend." He breathed. "Oh my god Jaejoong. I'm sorry but I can't accept this necklace. Please return it. And, I'm sorry but I cannot return your feelings." You apologized and looked down in shame.

You really did feel bad but Kim Jaejoong was not who your heart yearned for.

He stood up and cupped your face. You stared at him with wide and suprised eyes.

"Wae ~~~~~~? Why won't your heart accept me?! I would do anything for you! I think about you day and night. Am I not good enough for you?! Please ~~~~~! Give me a chance!" He yelled.

"I'm sorry Jae-"

He crashed his lips onto yours. You stumbled back, stunned. You were too shocked to do anything. You wanted to pull back but he held your face firm.

Little did you know that someone saw this, and was now utterly heartbroken.

You finally pulled back from Jaejoong. Your hand made contact with his right cheek.

SLAP! He looked at your with hurt eyes.

Tears were threatening to fall down your face. "What makes you think that you can just kiss me like that?! I think you should go. Please, when you're ready to accept the fact that I don't love you back, then you can come and talk to me calmly." Your words were sharp and firm.

"I-i'm sorry. I'm really sorry." He whispered. "~~~~~, I-"

"Go. NOW!" You yelled. You didn't want to see his face right now. You were too shocked and angry of how forcefully your first kiss was taken from you.

"Arasso." He hung his head low with shame and walked away. You stood there, with vacant eyes when something caught your attention.

It was a bouquet of red roses on the ground. You walked over to it and picked it up. There was a small card in it and you read it.

'I can't believe that I finally grew enough courage to do this. If I get too scared to say it to your face, hopefully this card will tell you how I feel.

Hwang ~~~~~, I love you. More than a best friend and as a man. Happy 18th birthday, my beautiful nerd.' -Jonghyun.

Tears streamed down your face as you dropped the card. You started running with all of what it took in your body to the bus stop.

You ran on to the bus and it drove you away.

You sprinted to Jonghyun's mansion. You pressed the button repeatedly on the speaker box. A maid let you in and you tried to stop yourself from crying even more.

*Jonghyun Oppa. I love you silly. I'm so sorry it took me so long to realize that I love you.* You ran to Jonghyun's room and knocked on the door frantically.

-------

Cliffhanger! Keke >.<

I was bored so I decided to add pictures to this chapter.

Subscribe and Comment? :D