Detective Changmin and phedophile noona!!

I Didn't Realize

Changmin walked over to the lady working at the main desk and leaned over on the counter.

She was a fairly good looking lady, but much too old for Changmin though. She was known as the school's e.

At 27 years old, Ms. Choi loved trying to seduce the boys at SM high. The men she wanted the most, was no other than the y DBSK.

"Hello Ms. Choi. How was your day today?" He asked.

She blushed, "Good. How about you Changmin-ah?" She stared at his perfect features.

He sighed. "I could have better days." He faked sadness.

"Wae?" She placed her elbows on the desk. "I'm trying to find out where Hwang ~~~~~ lives. She has something of mine that I really want back. I'd do anything for it." He looked at her with seductive eyes.

She gulped. "You know, I could help you find out where this girl lives." She whispered.

"Really? Thank you so much!" He hugged her. She blushed and went to get some files.

Changmin scrunched up his face in displeasure. *Gross. ing es these days.* He cringed.

"Here you go, sweetie." She handed him a folder.

"Thanks noona. You were really a big help." He smiled.

"You know, you can reward me by going to dinner with me tonight." She winked.

He shivered, "Ew. Hell no. You should be fired you e! Try to find men your own age, grandama." He scoffed and walked away.

"YAH! WHY YOU LITTLE! I CAN GET YOU EXPELLED YOU LITTLE BRAT!" She screeched.

"Psh. And I can get you fired. My friend's father owns this school. So I suggest you shut your trap, you saggy ." He rolled his eyes.

She stood there, stunned. "ARGH!" She stomped her feet.

*Stupid high school boys! Stupid DBSK!*

*Hmm...maybe SHINee would be better. They're more cute and innocent. And that Taemin kid has the cutest face ever!* She continued to daydream about the kingkas of SM high.

Changmin walked out of the school. He went up to Jaejoong and handed him the folder. "Mission accomplished." Changmin smirked.

Jaejoong looked inside the folder. "Thanks man! You're the best maknae ever!" Jaejoong ran away and hopped in his car.

He stared at the address and started driving to your house at top speed.

*Today is the day that I confess my love for you ~~~~~~. Hopefully you'll accept me once you know that I'm sincere about my love for you.*

-------

e alert! Eww.

Subscribe and Comment~ <3