Taemin: Secret Lover

The Curse

A/N: Thank you for reading I hope you enjoy this chapter...Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes I typed late at night again...habits are hard to break

                                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Taemin was completely breathless, he stood there stunned; starring at Kai. A tinge of red was clearly visible on Kai's cheeks, a sly smile forming on his lips. He would have never imagined that Kai would kiss him.The taste of mint lingered in his mouth; reminding him that a few seconds ago he had kissed him and enjoyed it. It was all purely physical attraction, Kai was a handsome man that clearly knew how to work his tongue. Kai traced Taemin's jaw line with his index finger slightly lifting his face to meet his. Taemin felt his hot breath on his lips, closing his eyes in anticipation.    

"Taemin we need to talk.".

Taemin opened his eyes when he heard Luna's voice, he glared at her,"What do you want? Can you see I'm busy?".

"As a matter of fact yes. Actually the whole school can see you're busy.", Luna replied.

Taemin rolled his eyes in annoyance,"If that is what you wanted to tell me than run along. It isn't yours or anyone else's business.".

"Not even Minho's?".

Taemin was caught off guard when he heard Minho's name, he had never kissed anyone before besides him; he looked over at Kai, guilt quickly began to resonate within him. He felt his throat was shut; he tried to speak but no words came out.  

"Minho saw you kissing this jackass, and left home.", she sighed,"I hope this kiss was worth it.".

"First of all I am not a jackass.", Kai defended himself, "I have no problem with you, the problem between Minho and I; stays between him and I. So please respect me like I respect you.".

"Sorry.", she apologized,"I won't take anymore of your time.".

"Kai I'll be right back.", Taemin said as he tried to follow Luna.

Kai grabbed him by arm preventing him from leaving,"Minho is fine don't worry about him. He's a big boy he can take care himself.".

"Please let go of me.", he said as he tried to free himself from his grasp, "I really need to go talk to her.".

"Why do you care so much about Minho? Do you like him?".

"That is none of your business.", Taemin yelled getting annoyed,"This is my last warning let go of my arm.".

Kai sighed, letting go of his arm."Taemin I like you. I know Minho is your friend but trust me you don't want to get involved with him.".

"I can get involved with whoever I want. I thought you said that your problems with Minho were only between you two. Keep me out of them.", he yelled. Taemin heard Kai called his name several times, but he ignored him. He walked hectically around campus looking for Luna, finally spotting her in the school's roof top."You know students are not allowed up here.".

"Then why are you up here?".

Taemin sighed; he had never met a person who could pierce through his thick skin in a matter of seconds like she did. Luna annoyed him beyond believe but unfortunately for him he needed her to get to were Minho was; since he lack sense of direction."I need you to take me to Amber's house.".

"Why so you can hurt Minho more?", her voice was sharp, almost full of venom.

"He hurt me first, besides this is none of your business.", he defended himself.

"Why were you kissing Kai?", she questioned him,"If you like Minho why were you kissing Kai?".

"Who said I like Minho? All I said was that I needed to talk to him.", he stated not wanting her to know about his and Minho previous relationship."Are you going to take me or not?".

"Yes, just because I'm happy that you left Kai for Minho.", Luna said as she launched herself towards him. 

She had caught Taemin by surprise; it was to late, he couldn't avoid her. A sudden poof was heard, Taemin was extremely irritated when he saw his clothes on the floor. He tried to pick up his clothes with his mouth but failed.

"You're a cow?!", she exclaimed as she picked up his clothes

"I am not a cow do you see any utters? Exactly you don't because I am not a cow.".

"Now I see what Key meant when he said you would make things more difficult.", she commented,"Come on lets go we only have five minutes before the close the school's gates.". 

"You expect me to walk around school like this? Are you out of your mind?", he began to panic trying his hardest to concentrate and turn back to his human form; even though he knew it was impossible.

"Stop wasting time and lets go, meet me in the front gates okay?".

"Wait we are going separately?", he asked,"You can't leave me alone I can turn back any second.".

"Taemin you can't fool me. You're going to take longer than five minutes to turn back.", she smiled,"Come on get going.".

Taemin sighed he hated being in his animal form, there was no way he was going to walk through the school looking like this. He knew no one was going to recognize him but he was afraid they would call animal control and sedate him; if that happen he could end up in an unknown farm completely . "We need to go together, they will call animal control if they see me completely alone.".

"Do you expect me to walk around the school campus with a cow?".

"I am not a cow!", he yelled." Besides it's the only way and you know it. You hugged me . You got us into this mess; now fix it!".

"Fine lets go.", Luna gave in,"If I'm traveling with a cow I might as well get a ride out of it.".

"Luna don't you dare get on top of me!".

"Fine if that is the way you want it, then myself and your clothes will walk off to class. You are more than welcome to stay in this roof top completely ; once you turn back of course.", she smiled at him.

"Fine get on.", he gave in. Once Luna was on his back he exited the roof top and started running through the halls; trying not to hit any of students, hoping to get to the front gates as fast as possible. 

Luna hugged him by the neck so she wouldn't fall,"Faster.", she demanded as she tried to hide her face. 

Taemin wanted to throw Luna of his back, and tell her a few unkind words. But he stopped himself he knew if he opened his mouth that everyone would be able to recognize his voice immediately.

"Luna what are you doing riding a cow?", Kai asked her, immediately making Taemin stop in his tracks.

"It is  not a cow do you see any utters?", she replied back.

Taemin wanted to laugh at her response but he stopped himself from doing so; he found it kinda cute that she copied him.

"Okay sorry. Have you seen Taemin I've been looking for him everywhere.".

"Sorry haven't seen him.", she replied,"Well I need to take this lovely animal home, so if you excuse us we need to go.".

"Wait what are you doing with Taemin's clothes?", he asked.

"These aren't Taemin's clothes. They are- they are.".

Taemin could tell Luna was stuck with nothing to say. He knew if they stayed any longer Kai could found out about the curse. He did the only thing he could think of, "Moooo.", he said in a panic as he stormed off.

"Sorry my cow needs to go.", she yelled at him.

"Mooo? Mooo? I thought you said you weren't a cow.", Luna stated as they walked out of the campus."You're lucky that they didn't suspend me or I would have told Minho not to forgive you.".

"Don't even joke around with that.", Taemin stated,"When I moo'ed did it sound like my voice.".

"No you're moo was a little more rougher that your regular voice.", she commented,"So Taemin why did you kiss Kai if you like Minho?".

"Why are you with Minho? Why are you okay with me liking your boyfriend?", he asked her regretting it immediately afterwards. He had finally let his guard down with Luna and he didn't like it one bit. 

"You got the wrong idea, Minho and I are really just friends. I had no where to stay, I didn't have a home since I couldn't live with my grandfather. To make a long story short Minho, Key and Amber convince Jonghyun to allow me to stay.". 

"Why couldn't you stay with your grandfather?", he asked.

"Other relatives are staying there.", she informed him."There isn't much room for me.". Luna got off of him once they arrived,"Go talk to him and good luck.".

"Can you open the door so I can go in?".

"I forgot you don't have any hands.", she giggled opening the door for him.

Taemin walked up to Minho's bedroom door; scratching the door several times with his hooves hoping to get his attention.

"Taemin what are you doing here?", he asked,"Did Luna drag you here?".

"No I asked her to bring me. Can I come in please?".

Minho move aside allowing him to come in to his bedroom,"Are you here to tell me you are with Kai now.".

"No! Listen Minho I messed up bad, I feel really guilty and dirty for kissing Kai, I know I should have never done that.", he commented,"I know this doesn't justify anything but I though you forgot about me and got with Luna.".

"Well I'm not with her we are just friends.".

"I know that now. I held this grudge against you for a long time which let me to do very stupid things, can you please forgive me? I promise I won't ever kiss anyone that isn't you again.".

"I forgive you, I know how you can hold a grudge especially when you turn black.", Minho laughed,"So are you going to be nice to Luna now.".

"Well even if you didn't forgive me, I would have been nice to her.", he commented,"She not a bad person, I like her.".

"Good.", Minho hugged him,"One more thing I don't want you to talk to Kai anymore.".

"I won't talk to him unless is school related, he is in my class I can't completely avoid him.", he commented,"So are we back to being secret lovers?".

"Yes we are back to being secret lovers, Jonghyun can't find out about us.", Minho smiled petting his head,"I want to kiss you but I can't you're a cow. I can't kiss a cow.".

"I am not a cow!", he yelled."I don't have utters. I'm an Ox is it so hard to see what I am?", Taemin began to rant completely turning black again."I'm an Ox an Ox, not a cow.".

"What's going on? I can hear Taemin yelling all across the house.", Luna informed them as she walked in.

"Just ignore him he turned black again.", Minho commented,"And all because I didn't want to kiss a cow.".

"What do you mean by turned black?", Luna asked,"He just looks like a cow to me. He is still white with black spots, just like a cow".

"Its part of the curse with him being the ox and all. Taemin has two sides to him, one being white the other being black. When he is white he is the nicest guy you could meet, when he is black he is rude, mean, erted, and doesn't hesitated to get into fights.".

"Now I get it, is that why he was being really mean with me?", she asked.

"Probably.", Minho answered.

Luna quickly left when he heard a loud poof in the room,"Well I'll leave his clothes here. Bye.", she rushed out of the room. 

Once the smoke cleared Taemin felt Minho arms around him. He quickly calmed down,"You can kiss me now.".  Without warning, Taemin touched his lips to his, bringing his hand up to cup his jaw at the same time. Taemin pressed closer to him, tying his hands together behind his neck, working his fingers in to his hair. He almost gasped when his tongue split his lips; exploring every inch of his mouth. This kiss was completely different than when he kiss Kai; this kiss was filled with love. 

"Minho is Taemin in there?", Key asked as he pounded on the door.

Taemin grabbed his clothes and quickly changed opening the door soon after,"Hello Key hyung.".

"I'm so glad you're okay.", Key hugged him, "How's Onew? Have you seen him?".

Key eyes were puffy, Taemin could tell that he had been crying,"I don't know what to tell you they don't let me go near him.".

"Taemin you have to try to get near him, you're the only one who can. You're the only one who can help him.".

"I'll try to get in contact with him today, I promise.", Taemin reassured him. He noticed how much Key was suffering he didn't want Minho and himself to end up the same way. Taemin never cared much about breaking the curse, but know more than ever he wanted to so he could freely be with Minho.

                                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

A/N: Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter... Please leave a comment I really enjoy reading them. Anyways see you all in the next chapter which it's Key's ...