Taemin: A Helping Hand

The Curse

A/N: Sorry that I haven't updated in over a week I was busy, but now my schedule is clear so I should be updating weekly again. I also want to thank you for reading and enjoying this story...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Teamin do you know where Jinki hyung is at? We are all very worried, if you know anything please tell me.", Minho insisted.

Taemin felt extremely guilty, if it weren't for him Onew wouldn't have gone missing, "It's all my fault Minho.".

"Taemin what are you saying, did something bad happened to Onew?", Minho asked as he put his hands on Taemin's shoulders,"Answer me!".

"I don't know! I didn't even know he was missing, if he wouldn't have taken the blame for my idea he wouldn't be missing right now.", Taemin confessed still in a state of shock,"I need to go talk to Jonghyun hyung, I need to confess everything.".

"Are you crazy Taemin, you can't say a word to Jonghyun.", Minho caressed his face,"Please calm down, if you say something, he is going to hurt you.".

"What am I suppose to do Minho?", Taemin asked,"If something happened to Onew hyung for protecting me. I would never be able to forgive myself.".

"I don't think Jonghyun would kill him, or torture him. He has a soft spot for Onew,", he stated,"he probably has him hidden somewhere in the Main House.".

"I hope so.", Taemin sighed feeling a bit calmer. Minho always knew what to say to make him feel better. "I'll go look for him right now.", he said as he began to walk away, Taemin wanted to locate Onew right away. 

"Stop! Don't go home yet, Jonghyun would suspect something is up.", Minho said as he prevent Taemin from taking another step. "Just finish the school day and then go find him.".

Taemin sighed knowing Minho was right,"Alright, I'll let you know right away if I find him.".

"When you find him, let him know that Key is okay and that he loves him.", Minho stated.

"Okay.", Taemin smiled,"I have to go Kai is waiting for me.".

"Taemin wait.", he sighed,"Don't get to close to Kai, I'm afraid he is going to hurt you, to get back at me.".

"I don't know what happened between you two and I don't care. I like Kai just like you like Luna.", he said. Just mentioning Luna's name made him mad,"Besides the only that hurt me here is you.".

"I was going to tell you about Luna, I was just looking for the perfect time.", he defended himself,"I had no way to contact you to let you know.".

"You could have told me yesterday when I met her.", he stated,"But you didn't, did you? It just doesn't matter anymore.". Taemin walked away from Minho , he was hoping Minho would stop him but to his dismay he didn't.

"Taemin, it's everything alright? Kai asked as he put his arm around Taemin's shoulder.

"It's going to be.", Taemin smiled,"Should we get back to that tour.". Taemin wasn't paying much attention to Kai as he gave him a tour of the school. All he could think about was Minho staying behind with Luna instead of going after him.

"Taemin, did Minho say anything to you?", Kai asked.

"No why? Was he suppose to?". Taemin asked a bit curious about Minho's and Kai's pass.

"Not exactly.", he sighed,"You see Minho kinda hates me. Since I know you and him go way back, i just don't want you to hate me too. I really like spending time with you Taemin, I just don't want you to hate me.".

Taemin smiled and looked at Kai,"You haven't done anything to me, I have no reason to hate you. Whatever problems you have with Minho don't concern me.".

"Thank you.", Kai hugged Taemin.

Taemin smiled and rested his head on Kai shoulder, it felt good to be able to hug someone outside the curse without turning into an animal. After the school day was over Taemin said good bye to Kai as he made his way towards the car Jonghyun sent for him.

"Did you enjoy hugging Kai?", Minho asked as he walked up to him.

"Yes, it felt good, I loved having my arms around him.", he admitted,"To bad you can't hug Luna and say the same, it must be frustrating.". Taemin could tell he made Minho mad by the expression he had on his face,"Sorry.", he apologized.

"I don't care do whatever you want.", he sighed,"Just don't forget to look for Onew.".

As Minho walked away he wanted to follow him, and he was going to until he saw Luna with him again. Taemin just sighed and got into the car, to his surprise Jonghyun was inside. "What are you doing here?", he asked.

"I have the right to be wherever I want.", he responded,"That's no way to greet me.".

"Sorry Jonghyun hyung.", Taemin said as he bowed his head to him.

"I thought it would be nice for me to be here for you.", he smiled,"How was your first day? If you didn't like it you don't have to come back.".

Taemin didn't want to sound to happy about school, he knew if he sounded exited Jonghyun would make him leave."It was okay a bit hard but manageable.".

"Do you want to quit?", he asked.

"No, at least not yet.", he answered.

"Good.", he smiled.

Seeing that Jonghyun was rather calm, Taemin decided to questioned him about Onew."Jonghyun hyung why didn't Onew come along? He promised me he would be here for my first day.",. he lied to try to get information out of him.

"He left the Main House.", Jonghyun sighed,"I'm sorry there was nothing I could do to stop him. He is so selfish he only thought about himself and left you behind. But not to worry Taemin, you still have me. No one is ever going to love and except you like I do. So don't worry about Jinki, you and I could do fine on our own.".

"Thank you Jonghyun hyung.", Taemin hugged him as he played along with what Jonghyun just told him. He knew for a fact that Onew had not left, if he had he would have taken him with him. Besides Jonghyun didn't like to lose power or anything for that matter, if Onew really had left Jonghyun wouldn't be here with him. Taemin got out of the car first once they arrived at the Main House. He then got on the ground and bowed before Jonghyun as he exited the car.

Jonghyun help him up and dismissed him as he made his way back home. Once he noticed Jonghyun was out of sight he began to explore the Main House, to see where Jonghyun hid Onew. Two hours had passed and he still hadn't located Onew, he was about to give up when he reached what he believe to be the cat's vacant home. He couldn't  possibly be in there , he thought to himself. As he was about to leave to go back home he heard Ryeowook's voice.

"Taemin is that you?", he said in a low tone.

"Ryeowook?", Taemin asked a bit frightened as he approached the home. Taemin had never met the guy who was curse as the cat. He had heard of his name and how he was a hideous being that would bring you nothing but dispair and bad luck. He remember Jonghyun telling him when he was younger that if he ever got near the cat he would be able to smell the most putrid smell in the world. As he got closer he couldn't smell a thing, he was beginning to think Jonghyun had lied to him again. 

"Yes it's me please come over.", he insisted,"I won't hurt you Onew is in here with me.".

Taemin rushed over to the door and tried to open it, but it was locked. "I can't open the door.", he said as he peek through the window,"Where is Onew hyung? Is he okay can I see him?".

"He is doing a bit better, I tried to help him out with what I have here.", He sighed,"But it wasn't enough his fever is still quite high.".

"I'll go get some fever reducer, I'll be back.", Taemin said as he rushed over to his house to get some pills. When he found the bottle he quickly rushed back and handed them over to Ryeowook, as he finally managed to see him face. Ryeowook was nothing like Taemin imagined, he looked friendly and was quite handsome, and of course he didn't smell like Jonghyun led him to believe. 

"Onew here take this.", Taemin heard Ryeowook said.

"Is Taemin here?", he faintly heard Onew voice.

"Onew hyung I'm here.", Taemin said loud enough for Onew to hear him.

Onew staggered up to the window to see Taemin, it was quite noticeable that he was in extreme pain."Onew hyung I'm so sorry this is all my fault.", Taemin said as he began to tear up.

"Don't cry Taemin, I'm going to be okay.", Onew smiled,"Taemin I need you to bring Luna here, is the only way Ryeowook and I can escape.".

When Onew said that he understood what Onew was asking for, they both wanted to turn into animals so they could escape."How is she going to be able to hug you? You two are behind these bars.".

"It's going to work trust me.", Onew coughed,"Just bring her here tomorrow and make sure you don't get caught.".

Even though he didn't feel like talking to Luna he knew he had to do it, for Onew and Ryeowook."I'll bring her tomorrow I promise.".

"Good, not go before you get caught.", Onew ordered.

"Onew hyung, don't worry about Key hyung he is okay and he says he loves you.", Taemin passed the message.

"Thank you Taemin.", he smiled,"Tell key i love him too, now please go.", he begged.

Taemin quickly ran home without managing to get caught. He then made himself some dinner, did his homework and headed to bed. The next morning he woke up early took a shower and headed out to school and hour earlier. As he was about to leave Jonghyun made the driver stay.

"Taemin please get out of the car.", Jonghyun ordered.

Taemin got out of the car and immediately got in the ground and bowed before him.

"I noticed you weren't home yesterday, I also noticed you were walking around the Main house.", he sighed,"What were you looking for and what did you find?".

"I was -j-ju-just collecting plants for a project.", he stuttered,"I di-di-din't see anything.".

"Why are you stuttering are you lying to me?", Jonghyun sighed,"You know I can tell when your lying to me.".

"Sorry Jonghyun hyung, I'm just nervous about my project. I would never lie to you.", he responded.

"Let me see the plants you took.", he demanded.

"They're at home.", Taemin replied,"I'll go get them now.", On the way to his house he plucked out a few plants to present to Jonghyun. "Jonghyun hyung, here are the plants.".

Jonghyun examined the plants and smiled,"Fine you may go."

Taemin quickly got into the car, immediately feeling a sense of relieve as it drove away. Once he got to school he immediately began to look for Minho and Luna.

"So did you find out where Onew hyung is at?", Minho asked as he and Luna approached him.

"Yes! Onew hyung and Ryeowook are both at the Ryeowook's home.", he stated.

"The cat?", Minho asked,"Please don't tell me you got near the cat.".

"I did Minho and he is nothing like Jonghyun described him to us. He seems nice and its taking care of Onew hyung.", Taemin informed him.

Luna sighed,"What's wrong with Mr. Bunny?".

"Onew has a very high fever.", Taemin replied,"We need to get them out of there, and for that we need your help Luna.".

"I'll do anything I can to help.", she replied.

"Good because we need to sneak you in to the Main House.", Taemin informed her.

"That's to dangerous we can't.", Minho protested.

"It's the only way, she needs to hug them both so they can escape.", Taemin added.

"Fine, but we need to tell Amber, and Key hyung.", Minho complied,"We can do this on our own.".

Taemin agreed, they all decided to skip school for the day, as they headed out to Key's and Amber's home.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter leave please comment... See you all in the next chapter.