Key: I Love You

The Curse

A/N:  This chapter is rated M...It contains a small ual part towards the end, so please feel free to skip it if you wish not to read it.Thank you all for reading my story it truly means a lot to me.  Please comment and subscribe if  you haven't already...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Why did you follow me up here?", Key asked, "I need to work. Get out!"

"Are you still mad? I promise Taemin and I will never do that again.", Onew said, "Let's just enjoy our time together."

Key pushed Onew away as he tried to kiss him. "Amber isn't coming for a while.", Key informed him, "Could you please wait for her down stairs." Key wanted Onew as far away as possible from him. All he could think about was Onew sleeping with Jonghyun last night. All he felt towards Onew right now was anger. He was upset that he didn't considered his feelings last night, as soon as Jonghyun ordered Onew to stay, he listened without caring that he was there, without fighting for them. His mind was full of questions. Does he kiss him like he kisses me? Does he enjoy being with him? Does he think of me when he sleeps with him? He wanted to ask him, but he was afraid of what he might hear. "Didn't I told you to leave!", he yelled as Onew wrapped his arms around him.

"I don't want to.", Onew said as he kiss key on the cheek.

"Please let go of me.", he ordered. 

"I don't want to. I just want to be close to you.", he said as he rested his head on Key's shoulder.

"I don't want you close. I don't even want to see you.", Key said as he tried to hold back his tears.

"Kibum was wrong? What are you saying?", Onew said as he let go of him. 

Key turned to face him, "I don't want you! I'm done I can't do this anymore."

"You don't mean that. I know you don't.", Onew said as he kiss him on the forehead and embraced him in a hug.

"Let go of me.", Key begged as he tried his hardest not to cry, "I feel disgusted when you touch me." 

"This can't be over. Please don't leave me.", Onew begged as he hugged him tighter.

Seeing Onew beg him broke his heart, but he knew he had to stay firm."It's over.", Key pushed him away, causing Onew to fall to the floor. Key noticed Onew winced in pain as he touched his side, tears streaming down his cheeks. Key immediately regretted pushing him, he kneeled beside him and wiped away his tears. "What happened to you?", he asked full of concern, as he then lifted up his shirt. He slightly touched the newly formed bruise,making Onew wince in pain once more. "He did this to you because of me.".

"No.", Onew answered, "I had it for a while now.".

"Don't lie to me.", Key said as led his guard down once more. He then hugged Onew, finally allowing himself to cry. "It wasn't there yesterday. You were punished for being with me, I caused this.".

"No, you didn't.", he said,"This has nothing to do with you.".

"Then why did he hit you?",he asked as he broke the hug, "If it wasn't because of me, why did he hit you?".

"He was in pain.", Onew answered.

"So every time he is in pain, you become his punching bag?",Key asked, feeling irritated that Onew allowed himself to be treated that way,"You can't allow him to do that.".

"It doesn't matter. Just don't leave me.", Onew hugged him, "You're everything thing I have, you're the only one that makes me happy. Please don't leave me".

Key broke the hug, creating a distance between them, "Did you iced it?"

"No.", he answered.

Key sighed, "You worry about Luna getting a scar, yet you don't take care of yourself.".

"Those of two totally different things.", he replied.

"If you would have iced it, the swelling would have been gone.", he informed him, "You wouldn't be in so much pain now.".

"Well I'm glad I didn't ice it.", he confessed.

"Why is that?", he asked as he got an anti inflammatory lotion.

"You're taking care of me.", he smiled as he stood and wrapped his hands around Key's waist.

"Stop playing around and go lay down.", he instructed. As soon as Onew laid down on his bed, Key began to softly apply the lotion on his bruise. Feeling Onew's skin against his own, even though it was minimal,made him crave him. "All done, you can go now.", he said.

"Don't be like that Key.", Onew said,"I'm still in pain, make me feel better.".

"How can I make you feel better?", he asked immediately regretting it afterwards.

"Kiss me.", he said as he leaned in. 

Key sighed as much as he wanted to push him away, he couldn't. He knew their relationship was toxic, they constantly fought but they immediately made up afterwards. It wasn't healthy and he was tired of it, but he loved him. As much as it pained him, he couldn't let him go. He couldn't imagine his life without him. As soon as their lips met all his anger went away. Onew grabbed Key by the hips and pulled him closer, their bodies pressed against each other. Key felt Onew's hard member press against his thigh. He immediately began to his pants, removing them as quickly as possible. As Onew led him towards the bed post they both eliminated the rest of their clothing. Onew aggressively kissed him as he slammed him against the bed post. As he slowly made his way down to his neck, Key tilted his head back in pleasure.Their hips move in a synchronized rhythm, causing Key to lose himself in lust. He let out a soft moan as he wrapped his legs around Onew's hips, feeling his slightly grace his thigh. Key missed Onew smell, he missed touching him, he missed feeling him inside him. "I'm ready.", he said as he kissed him once more."Make me yours again.", he begged. 

Onew threw him on the bed and kissed him, "I love you.",he said as he turned him around.

Key then spread his legs apart,as he anticipated what he wanted most at that moment. He winced as he felt the tip of Onew's member enter him. Key lost himself in pleasure as he went in deeper. With each he went in deeper and faster. Key moaned in pleasure, he couldn't hold in any longer he was about to . Both Key and Onew got startled as the bedroom door swung open,they immediately jumped apart. Key covered himself with a blanket as Onew quickly covered himself. Key closed his eyes in fear as Jonghyun approached him.

Onew caught Jonghyun hand in mid hair, "Don't you dare touch him!".

Key opened his eyes seeing the scene in front of him, he quickly stood and hugged Onew from the back.

Jonghyun pulled them apart, then punched Onew in the face,"How could you? How could you do this to me?".

Key rushed to Onew's side and got in-between them. "Don't hurt him.", he begged as he kneeled before him in tears. "Hit me instead.".

Jonghyun kick him to the ground, and began to hit Key.

Onew then grabbed Jonghyun and pulled him away. 

"Let go off me!", Jonghyun yelled.

"No!", Onew answered, "I'm sorry! Let's just go home.".

As they walked out the bedroom, Key felt heartbroken and began to cry. "I love you don't go!", Key yelled hoping that it would be enough to bring Onew back to him.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A/N: I hope you enjoyed chapter 6 please comment, it will mean a lot to me. Thank you for reading and I'll see you in chapter 7.... Also before I forget in the next chapter will be Onew and we finally get to meet the cat.