Minho: School Rumors

The Curse

A/N: I know it's been over a month since I updated this but since it was the holiday season I had a lot of friends and family come over so I really couldn't update anything sorry. For those who may not know I have a new story out called Beautiful Disaster please check it out if you haven't already I will really appreciate it :) Also I opened up a twitter(link in profile) I will update you there when each story will be updated or it for any reason it will be delayed. Feel free to follow me I will follow you back but if you just want to view it that's great too...Any who thank you for commenting I appreciate it and I hope you enjoy this chapter. Sorry in advance for any Spelling/Grammar mistakes...

                                                                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It was five in the morning Minho yawned as he reluctantly got out of bed. He got up earlier than he usually did. He didn't want Key to worry about him and cook him breakfast. He grabbed his school uniform and headed towards the bathroom;he took a shower, changed and got ready for school. After he was done styling his hair he grabbed his book bag and headed towards the kitchen. What happen yesterday was a lot to take in; he didn't know how to react or what to expect. So when he saw a bandage Key and Amber eating in the kitchen table with Ryeowook he was a bit shock.

"Your breakfast is already done.", Key said as soon as Minho entered the kitchen,"If its cold just reheat it.".

"Thank you.", Minho opened the fridge to get some milk to go along with the pancakes Key had cook.

"Good Morning.", Luna greeted everyone as she quickly walked over to Minho's side. "What are they all doing up so early? How's is Key even walking?", she whispered to him.

Minho wasn't surprise to see that Luna was just as shocked as him to see them three sitting in the kitchen table as if nothing happened. "I don't know, but I'm guessing you woke up early since you wanted Key to rest too.", he continued to whispered hoping that they wouldn't hear.

"Yes I didn't want him to cook for us. I seriously thought he would be in bed all day.", she whispered."You saw how badly bruised he was, the cut he got on his back looks very painful.".

"Don't whisper you two, it's rude.", Key stated.

"Sorry." Luna apologized; got her pancakes and went to sit next to Key. "Do you need help with anything? I can stay instead of going to school.".

"Go to school, I'm in a bit of pain but I'm okay.", Key smiled as he then took a sip of his coffee.

"Luna is right. If any of you need help with anything. We don't mind staying.", Minho said as he sat beside Luna.

 "You're both going to school and that's final.", Amber said,"Ryeowook is here to help us anyway.".

Even though they both said they were fine Minho could tell that they were struggling. Amber's aim and balance wasn't as great as it used to be; she was having a bit of trouble eating. Minho wanted to offer her help but knowing her she wouldn't allow it. Key on the hand looked depressed, he was particularly quiet which was so unlike him. His movements were slower than usual due to the pain that he was probably feeling throughout his body. What Jonghyun had done was unfair, Minho felt hopeless he hated seeing them like this but at the same time he admired them. When Jonghyun used to lock him up in the dark room and torture him he would lie to everyone the next day telling them that he wasn't feeling well. He would shut himself from the world and stay in his bedroom all day hoping that Jonghyun wouldn't be bored again and decide to call him over. Minho had never considered himself a coward but as he stared at Amber and Key he started to believe he was. Even though Jonghyun tried to bring them down, Key and Amber both got up the next day ready to face Jonghyun again. They both were fighting for people they loved, they both wanted to break the curse they both weren't afraid of Jonghyun. Minho wished he had the will power and strength to fight back like they did, but he was too afraid of Jonghyun, he was even to afraid to tell anyone but Luna about his relationship with Taemin.

"Luna I'm fine, I need to get use to my new way of life.", Amber stated; bringing Minho back into reality."You won't be able to be here and help me all the time. I have accepted that I'm partially blind now and I know I am going to get by just fine.".

It hurt Minho to hear Amber say that,"Getting a little help once in a while isn't a bad thing.", he commented.

"I know but I need to do things on my own. I won't get use to my new way of life now if you all help me.", Amber stated,"Life for me changed, I have to learn to do some things all over again.If I need help in any way I promise I'll ask for it but right I want to do this on my own.".

Minho respected Amber decision even if he completely didn't agree with it. He knew Amber was used to helping others instead of asking for help herself but it hurt him to see her struggle. As he began to eat his breakfast he began to feel a bit irritated, he had noticed that Ryeowook had been staring at him and it was beginning to annoy him."Why do you keep on staring at me?".

"You wish I was staring at you.", Ryeowook answered.

"Don't start fighting again its to early.", Amber commented.

"Well tell him to stop staring at me.".

"I'm not staring at you!".

"Calm down you two. If Ryeowook says he isn't staring at you then he isn't staring at you and even if he was, you two shouldn't be fighting this way.", Luna interrupted them,"There's more important things happening to be worried about who is staring at who.".

"Even though Minho started it I am very sorry.", Ryeowook apologized to everyone.

"Although I am positive that that stupid cat was staring at me, I apologized too.", Minho stated.

"Minho, Luna both of you should start heading off to school soon. Ryeowook won't be able to take you today and I don't want you both to be late.", Key said as he stood up; carrying his dishes to the kitchen sink.

"Why isn't he able to take us?", Minho asked.

"Awe is poor prince Minho to lazy to walk?", Ryeowook .

"Don't call me that, you know I hate it when you call me that.".

"Call you what?", he smiled.

"You're stupid if you think I'm going to say it.", Minho stated.

"Say what? I seriously don't know what your talking about.", Ryeowook answered.

"Ryeowook, Minho stop."Amber said as she stood,"Ryeowook hurry up and finish eating we need to head out soon.".

"I knew there had to be a reason why you were all up. Where are you guys going?", Minho asked.

"We are going to go visit Leeteuk.", Key answered,"He's living by the mountains now and we thought it would be a good idea to stop by.".

"He isn't living at the Main House anymore?", Minho asked.

"No apparently Jonghyun sent everyone affected by the curse to live outside the Main House. The only people that live there now are Taemin, Onew, Jonghyun, Jonghyun's parents and the help.", Amber answered.

"Then where is everyone?", Minho asked he was completely confused and startled.

"We don't know were everyone went. All we know is that Leeteuk lives by the mountains, we are hoping he knows where Jonghyun send everyone else.", Key stated.

"I want to go too.".

"You can't come with us. I know it is selfish of me to asked but I really need you to go to school today.", Key sighed,"I tried calling Onew's cellphone this morning and apparently his number does not exist anymore. I'm assuming Jonghyun cut his line so he wouldn't have any contact with me. I need to know if Onew is okay. I want him to know that I still love him and that I'm fine.". Key removed his gold necklace with a snake pendant on it and handed it over to Minho"I need him to receive this. Please make sure to tell Taemin that when he gives this to him, to tell him that I love him and that I will wait for him, no matter how long it takes.".

"Okay I'm make sure to tell Taemin that.", Minho placed the necklace around his neck so he wouldn't lose it and because he didn't want it to get ruined.

"Thank you.".

"You're welcome.", Minho answered; feeling a bit upset that they weren't allowing him to go.

"Amber do you think we could go visit Leeteuk tomorrow?", Key asked,"I'm not feeling to well at the moment.".

"What's wrong?",Amber walked over to him,"It doesn't seem like you have a fever.".

"I don't know I'm feeling a bit light headed.", Key answered; he walked a few steps and almost fell.

"Ryeowook, Minho help Key go to his bedroom. I'll be there in a minute.", Amber said as she walked towards her office, followed close behind by Luna.

When they reached Key's bedroom Ryeowook and Minho helped Key into his bed,"Ryeowook can you please leave me alone with Minho. I need to talk to him.".

"Don't worry about anything Key I'll make sure Onew receives your message, just rest.", Minho was really concerned about Key's health."Amber will be here soon.".

"Now we are even.", Key got out of bed as soon Ryeowook left the room; locking his bedroom door. 

Minho was confused, "Even? What are you talking about?".

"I know you really wanted to go. I'll make sure Amber doesn't leave today so you can go with us tomorrow.", Key informed him,"Just make sure Onew receives my message.".

Minho smiled; he wanted to hug him but right now he knew it will be to painful for Key due to his injuries,"Thank you Key you're the best.".

"Tell me something I don't know.", he smiled as he got back into bed,"Go unlock the door Amber should be coming up any minute now.".

Minho unlocked the door, a minute later Amber, Luna and Ryeowook came into the room. Minho was amazed with Key's acting skills, he made it seem like he was really sick.

"Ryeowook please take Luna and Minho to school. It looks like we won't be going anywhere today I can't leave Key alone.", Amber stated.

"Is key going to be okay?", Luna asked.

"Don't worry about it he'll be fine. I think he may be experiencing some effects of the medication.", Amber answered,"I just want to stay here to make sure he doesn't get any other side effects.".

After they all said good bye, Luna and Minho went to grab their book bags and headed outside to where Ryeowook was waiting for them. Minho got in the back seat of the car leaving the door open for Luna. What took him by surprise was that Luna closed the door and instead sat in the front with Ryeowook.

"Are any of you forgetting anything?", he asked as he started the car. Minho and Luna shook their heads as Ryeowook then began to drive.

"Since Key is sick, I think it will be a good idea for you and I to cook dinner for everyone today.", Luna suggested.

"We'll see, since Key isn't really sick.", Ryeowook answered."He might decided to make a miraculous recovery once he sees us in his kitchen.".

"What do you mean, he's not sick.", she asked.

"How did you know he was faking it?", Minho asked.

"You two weren't being that quiet about it, I was clearly able to hear you from outside the door.".

"Why didn't you tell on us?".

"I wanted both of you to come.", he confessed.

"Really?",Luna smiled,"I could hug you right now.".

"Please don't hug me I hate transforming.", Ryeowook answered as he continued to drive,"Besides if you hug me we are all dead.". 

"Why do you care if we go or not.".

"Well for starters I know Luna likes meeting people that are cursed. Is a hobby of hers to figure out their sign. Second I was hoping that one of you would invite Taemin to come along.".

"I'll invite him for you. I'm sure he'll like to come.", Luna smiled.

Minho began to feel jealous and a bit angry. He didn't like that Ryeowook always had some kind of interest in Taemin and it was started to irritate him that he had develop some sort of friendship with Luna. It wasn't that he didn't want him to have any friends, he didn't know exactly what it was but he didn't liked it when Ryeowook was closed to people especially the ones that were close to him. As they arrived in front of the school and Ryeowook stopped the car Minho reached over and pinched his cheek,"Try not to get lost you stupid cat.".

"Ow.", he pouted as he rubbed his cheek.

Minho enjoyed teasing Ryeowook,"Learn how to drive better too.", he said as he got off the car.

"His driving has immensely improve.", Luna commented as she and Minho walked into the school. "I don't understand why you two are always fighting. Do you hate him or something.".

"No I don't hate wook.".

"Wook? Since when do you call him that? I always hear you calling him by his name and stupid  cat, I never once heard you calling him wook.".

"I call him wook but not to his face. I don't want him to think we are friends.",Minho answered.

"Why not? I swear I don't understand you sometimes.", she commented,"Do you like him?".

Minho didn't know how to necessarily answered that. He knew that he didn't hate him but he didn't know if he liked him either. He often got irritated by him and yet other times he found it fun to be around him. "Do you like him?". Before Luna was able to say anything Minho pulled her behind a tree as she spotted Taemin with Kai,"What are they doing together?".

"Minho they are classmates it is only natural for them to speak once in a while.".

"I know but they aren't in class right now and Taemin promised me that he was going to stay away from him.", he stated,"I'm going to see what's going on.".

"Minho wait for Taemin to come to you. You don't want him to become mad especially not here at school.", she said as she tried to calm Minho down, without getting to close so he wouldn't transform.

"Do you think they see each other every morning when I'm not here?".

"I don't know probably not. I'm sure Taemin respects your relationship.".

"Do I have to remind you that we caught them kissing?".

"I remember but that was different. You weren't together at the time and Taemin was mad at you, besides they are just talking they aren't doing anything wrong.".

"You're right I shouldn't be seeing things that aren't there.". Minho decided to listen to Luna and patiently wait for Taemin to come over to him, but when the bell rang to start class and that didn't happen he began to feel upset.

"I'm sure there is a perfect explanation to why he didn't come.".

"I guess, i don't want to think about it anymore. Let's just go to class.", As they both started walking towards their classroom Taemin ran up to them.

"Minho!", he wanted said as he leaned in for a hug but Minho stopped him.

"What do you want?".

"I'll see you in class.", Luna said as she then left to give them some privacy.

"Minho please don't be mad at me. I wasn't doing anything wrong.".

"You promised me you wouldn't talk to him anymore. You know he dislikes me. I don't want him to use or hurt you to get back at me.", he stated.

"He isn't doing anything to me. We were discussing what kind of booth we should do for the school festival. We overheard your class was planning on doing a cafe. Seeing how in every booth you participate in is the booth that always wins, receiving the most visitors. We wanted to come up with something that gave us a fighting chance against your class.".

"That was really all you two were talking about?".

"Yes I swear. Minho I love you, and only you.", he reached over and grabbed his hand, "So please don't be mad at me, or the one that is going to end up getting mad is me.".

"Why would you get mad?", he smiled seeing how cute Taemin was being.

"Because you don't trust me.".

Minho pulled Taemin behind a tree; making sure no one saw them as he then leaned in pressing his lips against his. Even though he hated having to hide their relationship from everyone, he also like the excitement of it. The thrill of getting caught turned him on a bit. He pushed Taemin against the tree savoring the kiss as he parted Taemin's lips with his tongue; finally gaining entrance into his mouth. 

Taemin put his hands around Minho's waist pulling him closer; about a minute later he broke the kiss and pushed him back. "We need to go to class or we're going to get detention.", he said a bit out of breath,"I'll see you later.", he gave him a quick kiss on the lips as he then walked away.

Minho quickly started walking towards his classroom, once he was close by he saw Sulli and some other girls, surrounding Luna. As he walked towards them he remembered what Kai had told him the other day about Krystal leaving because girls picked on her for being Minho's friend. He didn't know what to do he didn't want to stay away from Luna but at the same time he didn't want her to get picked on. He didn't know if he should interrupt everything or walked into class like he didn't see a thing.

"Minho and I are just friends.", Luna stated,"I'm not pregnant with his child and I don't live with him.".

Minho's couldn't take it anymore he didn't want Luna to continued getting picked on, he was tired of hearing those stupid rumors himself. "Leave Luna alone. She isn't my girlfriend and even if she was you all don't have the right to be picking on her for it. I can be with whoever I choose to be with.".

"But Minho your a prince you deserve to be with someone better than her.", Sulli stated.

"I'm not a prince, and you can forget about us finishing our project together. I rather just do it myself so I won't have to see you.", Minho said as he then walked into class.

Luna ran in behind him sitting down in the desk besides Minho's, "You shouldn't have said anything I feel so bad for her. She's crying.".

"I didn't want them to continue picking on you. Besides it's for the best maybe now everyone will stop treating me like a prince.".

"I guess your right I know how much that irritates you, but I'm sure now everyone is really going to think we are dating.".

"Let them think whatever they want. Taemin knows that isn't true and that's really the only thing I care about.", he stated as he took out his notebook when the teacher walked in.

"So I'm assuming you and Taemin are doing good again.".

Minho nodded,"We're good but unfortunately didn't have the time to give him Key's necklace.".

"Quiet down class please take out your notebooks so we can begin.", the teacher instructed. After first class ended they had a small break and that's when Sulli approached him causing Luna to walk away.

"Minho can we talk?", she asked him.

"Make it quick.".

"I'm really sorry about the way I acted earlier. It wasn't very nice and I don't want you to get wrong idea about me. Minho I know it wasn't the right way to go about things but the reason I did what I did was because I was jealous.".

"Stop.", Minho interrupted her before she talked any further. He could tell Sulli was about to confess her love to him and in reality he didn't want to have to reject her, break her heart and see her cry again. Almost every day in school someone would confess to him and it made him feel bad that he broke their heart. With Sulli it was completely different since they belong to the same class it was going to make him feel awkward and uncomfortable to see her everyday.

"I really need to get this off my chest, I want you to know that for a very long time I.".

"You shouldn't be apologizing to me. The person you should apologize to is Luna.", he interrupted her again not wanting to hear her confession,"I don't want to be late for class I'll talk to you later.", He smiled at her as he then walked away. Seconds later he felt someones hand on his shoulder; fearing that it was Sulli and that he could transform if she hugged him. He turned around ready to push her off, but he stopped himself when he saw it was Suho.

"I'm sorry if I scared you.", he smiled at him as he walked beside him. 

"It's fine.".

"You know how we told you we were planning to do a cafe for the school festival. Well I was just planning to tell you to wear a tux from home, but the girls in our class won't have it. They want to pick it out for you, they gather all this money to buy you one.", he informed him.

"It's okay I don't want them to buy me one. I have some at home, just return the money to them.".

"I tried but they say they won't help us out in the festival unless you accept it. We need their help we can't handle this on our own. Please let me get your measurements so I can give it to them and everyone can be happy.", Suho took out a measuring tape. 

He was tired of all this prince Minho stuff. He keep on telling them he wasn't a prince but they just took it as him being humble. Knowing that there was no way out of this until he left school and because he knew his male classmates really needed the help of his female classmates he let Suho measure him.

"Thank you we really appreciate it.", he said. After he finished taking his measurements he walked away and left.

Minho finally made it to class and went to sit besides Luna,"What took you so long?", she asked.

"I interrupted a confession and got my measurements done for a tux.", he sighed,"Please don't tell me you donated money to buy me a tux too.".

"No, they asked me to participate but I didn't want to.", she smiled,"Sulli came and apologized to while you were gone.".

"Did you forgive her?".

"Yes she seemed very sincere to me.".

Minho smiled and ruffled her hair,"Your to nice sometimes. If they treat you like this because they think your my girlfriend imagine how they would treat Taemin if they found out the truth.".

"Let them think whatever they want. You Taemin and I know it isn't truth who cares what everyone else thinks.", she said.

Minho knew Luna was right, but it still bother him. He attended all of his classes feeling a bit uneasy until it was finally time for lunch.

"The necklace is so pretty it completely represents Key. It's fashionable and the little snake is so cute.".

"Wow since when do you think snakes are cute.".

"Thanks to Key I am not really afraid of snakes anymore.", she admitted as she and Minho got their lunch.

"You know not all snakes turn into charming good looking guys like Key.", he laughed as they walked towards the lunch table.

"I know but weirdly enough I now find the small ones cute.".

"Who's cute?", Taemin asked as Minho sat next to him.

"You.", Minho answered.

"No seriously what were you two talking about?", he asked.

"Snakes.", Amber answered.

"Why?", Taemin asked as he began to eat his lunch.

Minho pulled out the necklace from underneath his shirt,"Key asked me to tell you to give this necklace to Onew.".

"Wow it's beautiful.".

"I know.", Minho started to remove the necklace,"Make sure Jonghyun doesn't see you giving this to him. Tell Onew that Key loves him and that he will be waiting for him no matter how long it takes.". Minho put the necklace around Taemin's neck for safe keeping.

"I'll let him know.", Taemin smiled as he stared down at the necklace as he then hid it beneath his shirt."When are you going to give me a necklace?".

"When I am completely finished with school and have a job. I'm just a student right now. I'm poor I leave of off what Amber and Key give me.".

"I know I was just joking.", he smiled as he started to eat his lunch again,"So how's Key and Amber?".

"Amber is struggling a bit she kinda needs to re learn a couple of things, but you know how she is she isn't letting that get her down. Key is in physical pain but what he's struggling with is not being able to see Onew. He's a bit depressed.", Luna answered."How's Mr. Bunny.".

"The last time I saw him he was extremely angry. Jonghyun made him move in with him, so I don't get to see him much.", he informed me."I just really hope that Key's necklace will make him feel a bit at ease. He's like a completely different person when he's angry it's scary.".

"I hate Jonghyun I don't know what he gets out of making everyone suffer.", Minho commented.

"I don't mean to stop the Jonghyun bashing party, but haven't you two notice everyone is staring at us.", Luna commented.

"It's probably because of those stupid rumors just ignore it.".

"You two heard about the rumors too?", Taemin asked.

"That Luna is my girlfriend and I supposedly got her pregnant. I been hearing it since last week it's stupid just ignore them.", Minho stated,"I know it's annoying but there is nothing we can do. Let them think whatever they want.".

"I wasn't talking about those rumors like you said that was so last week. All bunch of people from my class today came up to me telling me that my girlfriend was cheating on me.", he stated,"And guess who my suppose girlfriend is.".

"Please don't say its me.", Luna sighed.

"Bingo.", Taemin sighed as well,"Since people saw us getting in the same car for the last couple of days they started to think you and I were an item.".

"So I'm the new school that's great.", Luna got a bit teary eyed.

Minho felt horrible he wanted to hug her and console her, but he couldn't because he would transform. "I'm really sorry. I understand if you no longer want us to talk to you in school.".

"You guys are like family to me. I'm not going to stop talking to you because of some rumors, I find it irritating that's all.", she smiled wiping away her tears,"I'm assuming everyone is staring at us because they want to see some sort of fight.".

"I'm starting to get mad, don't these people have anything better to do?", Taemin commented.

"Good thing we won't have to deal with all of this tomorrow.", Luna added.

"Why what's going on tomorrow?", Taemin asked.

"We are going to go visit Leeteuk.", he answered.

"Why are you going to the Main House?".

"Leeteuk lives by the mountains now Taemin. How can you not know that?". Minho wasn't sure if Taemin genuinely didn't know about Leeteuk or he was ordered to pretend he didn't know.

"Really when did he move?",Taemin asked.

"I don't know. All I know is that we are going to go see him tomorrow.".

"I'm hoping I am included in that we.", Taemin stated.

"Of course you are.", Luna smiled,"People are probably going to start some other elaborate rumor though.".

"Your probably right but who cares. I'm not going to let people I don't even know stop me from doing what I want to do.", Taemin said.

Minho nodded as he then silently continue to eat his lunch. He was half way listening to Luna and Taemin's conversation, because he was to busy thinking about Krystal. He imagined that Krystal probably went through the same thing Luna was going through right now. He know perfectly understood why Kai hated him and wanted him to stay to stay away from Taemin. He felt guilty about it knowing that it was in some way his fault. 

                                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

A/N: Well that does it for this chapter I hope you enjoyed it. Please check out my new story Beautiful disaster if you haven't already. I will really appreciate it. Also feel free to check my twitter(link in profile) for story updates. The next chapter will be Taemin :) please leave a comment I enjoy reading them. See you all in the next chapter...