Key: Seeking Revenge

The Curse

A/N: Thank for reading this story I really appreciate it. Sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes I typed this late at night and I probably missed a few things. Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter...

                                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Key had spend most of the night crying; remembering his mother. She was a great and loving mother to both him and Jonghyun; she always cared for them making sure that they were always happy. Key always believed his mother died of an illness like they had told him, he witnessed how her health deteriorated when they took Jonghyun away. He would had never imagined that she would be murdered or that Jonghyun would blame him for her death. He couldn't take the image of his death mother out of his head; his sadness gradually turned into anger. Even though it was unjustified Key now completely understood Jonghyun's hatred towards him; he too wanted to avenge his mother's death. Key wanted to figure out who killed his mother, who was the person that destroyed his family. He wanted to make that person suffer, and in order to do that he knew he first needed to prove his innocence to Jonghyun. 

Key got out of bed and changed; he was determined to enter the Main House to talk to Jonghyun. When he exited his bedroom he heard Minho's and Ryeowook's rather loud voices coming from the kitchen. He quickly ran to the kitchen only to have his presence go unnoticed by the both of them. 

"Eat it!", Ryeowook yelled.

"Sorry I prefer not to.", Minho answered.

"Amber told me to take care of you, now eat it!", he insisted.

"Taking care of me didn't mean you had to cook for me.", he responded.

"You're so ungrateful.".Ryeowook tried to forced feed oatmeal to Minho but instead of getting it in his mouth he got it on his clothes,"Sorry.", he said as he then started to laugh.

"You don't really seem sorry to me.", Minho said as he grabbed some oatmeal and threw at Ryeowook. They immediately started running around the kitchen throwing oatmeal at each other while they insulted one another.

Key tried to stop them but they didn't listen, he finally lost his patience and yelled,"Stop it! You two are ruining my kitchen!". There was oatmeal every where on the floor, cabinets, and even in the ceiling.

"He started it.", Minho try to defend himself as he flung some oatmeal at Ryeowook. 

"I was just trying to feed you.", he said as he moved out of the way; making the oatmeal hit Key instead.

Key glared at both of them."Get out!".

"Key hyung I'm so sorry.", Minho apologized.

"Both of you leave, now.", Key said as he cleaned the oatmeal off his coat.

"Sorry.", Minho bowed before he left to his room.

"I'm sorry too.", Ryeowook apologized as he started to clean the kitchen.

"Let's just get this kitchen clean again.", he said as he then left to the laundry room. Key remove his coat and put it in the washer, he didn't want the stain to dry and have his coat ruined. Once he started the washer he went back into the kitchen and started to clean. He didn't understand why they hated each other so much; he just hoped that the house and his clothes didn't have to get ruined again because of their rivalry. 

"Key hyung I'm really sorry.", Minho walked into the kitchen to apologize again.

"Just go to school, I don't want you to be late.", he answered as he continued to clean. 

"I'm really sorry.", Minho apologized once more before he ran out of the house.

It took Key and Ryeowook a whole hour but they finally managed to leave the kitchen spotless as if the food fight never happened. "Where's Amber?", Key asked.

"She's still at the Main House.", Ryeowook answered.

"Why is someone sick?", he asked a bit concerned.

"She really didn't give me much detail. All she said was for me to take care of you, Minho and Onew.", he stated,"You should take care of Onew. I know he would rather have you by his side instead of me.".

"I'm not allowed to be alone with him remember.".

"There's one thing I learned from Jonghyun while I was locked up, and that is to always listen carefully to what people say.", he smiled.

"What does that have to do with anything?", Key asked a bit confused.

"There is a loophole to what he said.".

"How would you know that? You weren't here when he came.", Key laughed. He was thankful that Ryeowook was trying to help but he knew there was no way around it.

"I know I wasn't here but Amber told me that Jonghyun's priority right now is for Onew to get better. Jonghyun order Amber to make sure Onew is being taken care of at all times.", he stated,"If Amber, Minho and myself aren't here to take care of him then you have to take care of him. If you don't take care of him you're breaking an order, and I don't think you want to get punished.".

Key smiled,"Where are you going to go?".

"I don't know but don't worry about it I'll figure it out.", he smiled at him before he ran up to his room.

Key was really happy and excited to see Onew again he figured he could go visit Jonghyun later; especially since Amber was most likely with him right now. Key went to his bedroom to put on another coat even though the heater was on; he was very sensitive to cold weather and didn't want to transform due to it. He fixed his hair and stared at himself in the mirror making sure he looked his best for Onew. Once he was satisfied about how he looked he exited his bedroom, "Ryeowook wait.", he stopped him before he left the house."When are you coming back?", he asked hoping to spend as much time as possible with Onew.

"Probably when Minho comes home from school.".

"I don't want to sound rude but do you think you can take Minho out somewhere and come home a little later?", he asked.

"I don't think Minho is going to want to spend time with me, but I'll try my best to convince him.".

"Thank you.", he smiled at him.

"Have fun.", Ryeowook said before he left.

Key hoped that Onew would be happy to see him and that he wouldn't try to push him away like he did before. As he stood outside the bedroom where Onew was staying he began to feel nervous; he slowly open the door and entered. He found Onew sitting in bed reading, he hadn't see him look so peaceful in a long time. Key knew that Onew hated being disturbed while he read but this was the only opportunity he had to spend time with him and he wasn't going to let it go to waste. 

"Are you just going to stand there and stare at me all day?", Onew asked as closed his book.

Key smiled he was glad he was talking to him and didn't ask him to leave. "What where you reading?", Key asked as he sat in the corner of the bed.

"One of Amber's books.", he stated,"By the time I'm done reading it I'm going to be a certified doctor too.".

Key let out a small chuckle,"You should take a break from reading, and come watch a movie with me.".

"No thank you, I rather read.", he said as he opened the book once again.

Key took the book away from him,"You should get out of bed, and out of this room. We don't have to watch a movie if you don't want to.".

"You and I both know we aren't allowed to be together.", he stated,"Why are you making this harder than it has to be.".

"You never cared about what Jonghyun said before, why do you care now?", Key asked.

"I don't have to explain myself to you,please leave before someone notices that you're here.".

"Everyone is gone, you and I are the only ones here.", he informed him,"I know you don't want to remain locked up in this room.".

"Fine I'll leave this room only if you make me some chicken soup.", he said."I'm really hungry.".

Onew had lost a noticeable amount of weight and he still looked a bit pale, but Key was glad that he was feeling better and that he got his appetite back."I'll cook you some chicken soup."

"Thank you.",he got out of bed grabbed his book and followed Key into the kitchen.

Key took all of the ingredients that he needed and began to cook as Onew just sat there silently reading his book."You must really want to become a doctor.", he .

"No, I just don't have anything better to read.",Onew answered.

"If you like I can buy you some books on my Ipad.".

"I would really appreciate that.", he said as he then went back to reading.

Key was a bit upset that Onew was still acting a bit distant towards him; whatever it was that Jonghyun did to him must of been really bad since it completely changed Onew. As he cooked he periodically glanced over at him. Key was really happy when he caught Onew looking at him several times, he took it as a sign that he still loved him. He turned off the stove letting the chicken soup cool down a bit as he then went to seat beside Onew.

"You should seat somewhere else.", Onew said as he created some distance between him Key.

"No, I want to sit next to my boyfriend.", Key answered as he move his chair closer to Onew.

"I think it would be for the best if we break up.", Onew said as he stood up.

Key was shocked he never expected to hear those words from Onew,"I know you love me, you told me so two days ago.".

"I'm really sorry Key.", Onew apologized as he then began to walk away.

"I'm not leaving you alone until you give me an explanation.", Key followed him into his bedroom.

"Key there is nothing to explain, please leave I want to rest.", he said as he covered himself with a blanket

"I don't understand you, I know you don't want to break up with me.". He didn't like the fact that Onew completely covered himself; he felt that he was ignoring him,"Look at me when I'm talking to you.", Key said as he pulled the blanket off of Onew. 

"What you and me want doesn't really matter.", he said as he tried to grab his blanket again but Key didn't allow him to.

"You taught me that our love was worth fighting for.", he stated as he sat right in front of him."Let me love you.", he leaned in closer as he tried to kiss him.

"I think you should go.", Onew said as he back away; trapping himself between the headboard of the bed and Key.

"I know you don't want me to go.", Key smirked just before pressing their lips together. He loved feeling Onew lips brush against his own, it made him feel loved like nothing else in the world mattered. He split his lips open as his slick tongue curled against his; the kiss perfect. The taste of his chapstick mixing with the sweetness of Onew's mouth; the feeling of Onew's hands on his waist was enough to drive him insane. As he started to lift Onew's shirt off; he stopped him.

Onew's fingers wrapped around Key's wrist; his other hand on Key's chest as he slightly pushed him off,"We should stop, this isn't right.", he said slightly out of breath.

Key felt slightly dizzy; he was breathless, his heart pounding as his whole body tingle."Why isn't right? Is it because Jonghyun said it?", he asked,"We love each other there is nothing wrong about it.".

"We can't be together I don't deserve you, I don't deserve your love.", he said,"I betrayed you.".

"What did Jonghyun do to you?", he asked him but Onew just looked away and didn't answer. "Answer me!",he yelled at him. Key was in the verge of tears he couldn't take Onew's rejections anymore.

"Please don't cry.", he reached his hand towards Key's cheek, but then he immediately retracted it.

"Please tell me what did Jonghyun do to you? Why do you keep on wanting to go back to the Main House? How did you betray me?", he questioned him.

Onew avoided eye contact with him as he stared at the bedroom floor. "He tortured me.", he began to speak almost in an inaudible whisper. 

Key got closer to him hoping to hear him better.

"He had me chained up, he hit me, he insulted me, he kissed me.", he confessed everything as he began to cry,"Key I'm really sorry. I couldn't take his abused anymore, I gave in to him. I promised him that I would never see you again, I told him that I would forever remain by his side.".

Key tried his hardest not to cry, he knew that it wouldn't bring Onew any comfort. He wiped Onew's tears away, "You didn't betray me, none of it is your fault. Any person in your position would have done the same thing.".

"I don't want to talk about it anymore. Please leave I want to be alone.".

Even though Key didn't want to leave he wanted to give Onew some space. It was really hard for Key to hear everything that Jonghyun did to him, so he knew it was even harder for Onew to relive it. "I don't care what you did, or what you promised Jonghyun. I love you and I'm not going to let no one separate us.", he said.

"I love you too.", Key heard Onew reply before he closed his bedroom door.

Key was furious, he had forgiven Jonghyun for everything he did to him, but he couldn't forgive him for what he did to Onew. Key knew that the reason why Jonghyun did it was to hurt Key to avenge their mother's death, but it was still not enough for him to forgive him. Key decided not to go to the Main House right now since they most likely wouldn't late him in; he wanted to see Jonghyun. He wanted to make him suffer like he made Onew suffer; he no longer cared about proving his innocence to him, he no longer considered Jonghyun his brother. Key knew he had to pretend everything was fine, he didn't want no one to suspect that he was going to sneak into the Main House to see Jonghyun. He cooked dinner, and washed clothes like he normally did. Key then put his coat to air dry as he then went to his studio to work on some designs. He couldn't really concentrate he was full of anger and hatred.

"Ryeowook.", he heard Amber come in.

Key immediately left his studio and went to see Amber,"Ryeowook isn't here.".

"Where did he go? I told him to take care of Onew.".

"I don't know where he went but Onew is fine, I took care of him.", he informed him.

"Thank you for taking care of him, let's just hope Jonghyun doesn't find out you did.", she said as she walked towards Onew bedroom.

Key grabbed her hand and stopped her,"He's asleep I don't think we should disturbed him.", he lied.

"You're right.", she smiled,"Did he eat?".

"Only a little, but I made him some chicken soup for later.", he lied to her again,"So why didn't you come home last night? What were you doing at the Main House.".

"I was with Jonghyun. Seeing Onew the way he was really affected him. He fainted and had trouble breathing so I stay with him to make sure he was fine.".

"He is the reason why Onew is like this, he shouldn't try to make himself the victim.", he yelled,"You should have just let him die.".

"Key what are you saying? What's wrong with you?", Amber asked him as she looked rather startled.

"I'm sorry I'm just a bit stressed out.", he apologized. Key felt really bad for hurting Amber. He knew that she was in love with Jonghyun and everything that had to deal with him was a sensitive subject for her. He really hated that he was going to hurt her, but Jonghyun needed to pay for what he did.

"Don't ever talk like that you scared me.", she confessed. 

"Come and eat something you must be hungry.", he immediately change the subject.

"Thank you, your cooking is always the best.", she smiled as she walked into the kitchen. 

Key went up to his bedroom and locked himself in. He laid in bed as he waited for the night to come. Ryeowook and Minho tried to enter his room to talk to him but he just pretended to sleep. He didn't want to be disturbed as he tried to figure out how to sneak inside the Main House. It was finally midnight; so he headed out already with the perfect plan to to get inside the Main house. He decided not to take his car since he didn't want anyone to know he was leaving.  

"Key stop, I don't know what you're thinking about doing but don't go to the Main house.", Onew followed him out.

"Go back to bed you shouldn't be out here in the cold.".

"I'm not going to bed unless you're coming with me, I can't allow you to go.", he stated.

"Why do you keep on protecting him after all he did to you? He needs to pay for what he did to you.", Key said as he then continued to walk.

Onew ran up to him and hugged him from behind,"I'm not protecting him, I'm protecting you. You're the one who would end up hurt if you tried to do something to him.".

Key broke free of his embrace as he turned around,"I just can't let it go. I would never forgive him for what he did to you.".

"You're going to have to forgive him, there's nothing we can do about it.".

"So what? Once you feel better you're just going to go back to the Main House and be with him?", Key asked."What about me?", he began to cry. 

"I love you and I want to be with you, but I don't want him to hurt you like he hurt me.", he stated,"Being with me will only cause you pain.".

"Be with me while you're still here.", he begged,"Let me love you while we still have a chance.".

Onew wrapped his arms around him as he pulled Key closer; leaning in to kiss him.

                                     XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A/N: Well that does it for this chapter. I really hope you enjoyed it, please leave a comment i really enjoy reading them. I will continue this in Onew's chapter which is next, I'll try to update it soon...