Taemin: Moving On

The Curse

A/N: Thank you all so much for subcribing it means a lot to me, that you enjoy my story anyways enjoy chapter 5

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Taemin say hello!", Minho ordered.

Taemin simply eyed Luna up and down and completely ignored her. Feeling a bit jealous and betrayed Taemin walked away without saying a word.

"Taemin! Taemin wait!",he heard Minho call to him.

Taemin ignored him and continued on his way towards the school's office. She must be the reason Minho acting different towards me, he thought to himself as he sat in a bench near the office. He sighed in disappointment, he thought Minho would come after him, but he was no where in sight. Suddenly he felt someone tap his shoulder, "Minho!", he said as he turned around.

"Sorry to disappoint you," the attractive young man said, "I'm not the school's prince.".

"School's Prince?", Taemin questioned.

"That's Minho's nickname. Girls love him, guys want to be him.", he chuckled,"He is very well known and liked by everyone at the school.".

Taemin started to feel a little sad, he decided to come to this school to be with Minho, to keep him company. He thought Minho was completely alone, but instead it was the complete opposite. Minho really didn't need him as much as Taemin thought. Like always it was Taemin he needed Minho, it was Taemin who was completely alone. I must be a burden to him he thought to himself.

"Are you alright?", the young man asked, "You seem  out of it.".

"I'm fine.", Taemin said almost in a whisper as he pitied himself.

"Oh-okay.", the guy sat beside Taemin on the bench, "So how do you know Minho?".

"We're old friends.", he answered.

"Cool. I'm guessing you're new to school right?", he asked.

"Yes, how did you know?", Taemin answered back with a question.

"For starters you didn't know Minho's nickname. Second you're as handsome as Minho maybe even more.", he smiled, "If you weren't new you'll probably be surrounded by people, instead of just being here with just me.".

Taemin blushed at the compliment, "So what's your name? What grade are you in?".

"My name is Kai, and this is my last year.", he answered, "What about you? What's your name and grade?".

"My name is Taemin and it's my last year as well.", he replied, "It's really nice to meet you Kai.".

"The pleasure it's all mine.", he answered as the bell rang, "Class is about to start I better go.".

"Okay , thanks for keeping me company.", he said as Kai stood.

"No need to thank me. I really hope you get assigned to my classes Taemin. Bye!", he said as he then ran off.

"I see you already meet a new friend.", Onew commented.

"His name is Kai.", Taemin answered.

"Why aren't you with Minho and Luna?", he asked.

"That doesn't matter.", he replied. 

"Alright.", Onew smiled, "Well you are all set to start tomorrow. We have some time before we have to head back to the Main House. Do you want to go get some ice cream?".

"Sure.", Taemin answered. As they made their way towards the car. Taemin remember what Minho told him, about putting others before himself. "Onew hyung, I don't want ice cream. I want to go visit Amber and Key.", he said as he remembered a distraught Key living the Main House yesterday.

"As much as I want to it's impossible, the driver won't take us.", he replied.

"Then we will go without him.", Taemin said as he started walking in the opposite direction.

"Wait!", Onew said as he caught up, "Where are you heading?".

"I told you, we are visiting Amber and Key.", he smiled, "We'll exit through the back gate, the driver won't see us. 

Once they exited the school they stood there, not knowing which way to go.

"Lead the way hyung.", Taemin said.

"Taemin I don't know which way to go. I've never gone to their home from the school.", Onew said.

"Alrigh then we are going left.", Taemin said as he began to walk, Onew following closely behind.

"Maybe we should go right.", Onew commented, "you aren't great with direction, and you tend to get lost.".

"I admit it, I lose things a lot. But that's totally different from getting lost.", he replied.

"Alright.", Onew said as he followed Taemin.

"It had been an hour since they left the school, and they still hadn't got to Amber's home.

"I think we are lost.", Onew said, "I'll call Amber.".

"No wait it's this way. I'm sure of it.", Taemin said not wanting to except defeat.

"That's the tenth time you said that.", he sighed," I'm calling Amber.".

Taemin sighed as Onew called Amber, he quietly sat on the sidewalk. Minho is right I shouldn't go to that school, he thought to himself as he still felt a little down.

"Taemin are you alright?", Onew asked as he sat beside him.

"No hyung, to be honest I don't want to attend Minho's school anymore.", he replied.

"Dont say that!", Onew yelled which completely shocked Taemin. "You and I worked really hard to convince Jonghyun. You even humiliated yourself Taemin. You can't throw this opportunity away. If you do you'll be stuck in the Main House forever like me.".

Taemin sighed knowing Onew was right, it was a great opportunity that he shouldn't waste. "You're right hyung, sorry if I made you angry.", he said.

"It's alright as long as you don't quit that school.", he smiled, "It'll be hard at first , but you'll get use to it.".

Taemin smiled and nodded, "So when is Amber coming.".

"She isn't coming, she's working.", Onew answered, "Key is coming to get us.".

"Don't waste this opportunity with Key hyung.", Taemin said.

"Trust me I don't intend to.", Onew answered.

As soon as Key arrived they got into the car. "Who's brilliant idea what this.", Key scolded them, "It was yours Jinki wasn't it?".

"Actually it was mine.", Taemin admitted.

"Still it's Jinki's fault. He is the adult, he should of not listened to you.", Key responded.

"His idea had a reward, a reward I couldn't refuse.", Onew said.

"And what reward was that?", Key asked.

"Seeing you.", Onew answered.

Key laughed, "That won't work on me JInki, what you two did was dangerous. What if you had turned into animals.".

"How could we? It was just us two.", Taemin said as he tried to calm Key down, "It doesn't matter now.".

"It does matter, Amber turned last week by bumping into the mail man,", Key stated, "All I'm saying is that you need to be very careful."

"Okay I'm sorry Key hyung.", Taemin apologized. Taemin couldn't help but think about Minho. With Luna around he knew his chances were slim to none. For some odd reason though seeing Onew and Key gave him a bit of hope. If they loved and care for each other, even if they were separated, why couldn't he win Minho back. When they arrived Onew and Key disappear into Key's bedroom. 

Taemin decided to go inside Minho bedroom, but it was locked. As he walked by he noticed the empty bedroom wasn't empty anymore. He immediately walked inside, it had a king size bed with a teddy bear right at the center. Who lives here? He asked himself as he opened the closet. The inside of the closet was filled with dresses and other feminine clothing. Luna can't be living here with Minho right? He asked himself as he tried to figure out what was going on. He empty some of the drawers to investigate, he felt heartbroken when he found a picture of Luna, with what seem to be her mother. "She lives here with Minho, they are probably together.", he said out loud as he collapse to the floor. "Minho was just playing with me, he never loved me.", he said as a tear ran down his cheek. Taemin wiped away his tears, deciding that he would never shed another tear for Minho again, deciding that he would never speak to Minho again.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A/N: Well that's it for chapter 5. Thank you for reading it and I hope that you enjoyed, Also just wanted to let  you all know that you will find out what animals Amber, Minho and Taemin turn to, its just later on. Anyways please comment it'll mean a lot to me, also please check out my new story guardian angel... See you in chapter 6