Key: It's a Rabbit

The Curse

A/N: This story is Shinee meets Fruits Basket. I've been a Fruits Basket fan for years read the manga and watch the anime multiple times. This story is written in a different P.O.V each chapter, this chapter is Key next one will be another Shinee member's P.O.V. etc...Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Key! Key!", Key heard Minho scream in a panic.

Key walked out of the kitchen, "What is it now Minho? Isn't it a bit to early for you to be home?", he asked finding it odd that Minho didn't stay for soccer practice.

"Nevermind that Key, I need your help. It's Onew, he transformed!", Minho yelled as he ran out of the house.

Key dropped the dishes he was holding, each plate shattering as it hit the floor. Random thoughts clutter his mind. "Who did he hug? Why was he so careless? What if she or anyone for that matter, saw him transform. Was he taken? Why did Minho leave him unattended?.", Key couldn't help but worry. As Key finally reached Minho, he stared blankly at the scene in front of him, "How did this happenned?"

"Well she tripped,started falling and", Onew began to speak.

"Shhh Jinki! I didn't ask you?", Key said as he glared at Onew.

"Key, this is my friend Luna.", Minho replied, "We were on our way to work on our project when she tripped, and Onew caught her."

"What have I told you about bringing people especially females to our home. It's dangerous Minho.",Key yelled scolding the younger man."Besides you know he doesn't like it.", Key said referring to the head of the cursed beings.

"I know but how would he find out?", he insisted,"Besides if we keep our distance nothing happens."

"You call turning into an animal nothing?" Key yelled."Just look at Onew here.", he said pointing at the fluffy brownish white bunny, "What if she or someone saw him transform?"

"I know but", Minho began to protest.

"No buts Minho, and on top of that you left Onew here alone unattended.",he sighed knowing Minho didn't mean to cause harm. "What if someone saw him and took him away? What if he transformed back?", Key said in the verge of tears.

"I was going to call you, but Onew insisted I go personally. He said he would take care of her", Minho informed.

Key bend down and picked up Onew along with his clothes, "You wanted to take care of her? Are you out of your mind?" Key didn't let Onew answer, "Minho did she see him transform?

Minho looked down,"Yes".

"I'll take Onew to our house. Take care of her, make sure she doesn't leave until Amber comes. Don't get to close got it?", he instructed as Minho simply nodded and sat besides an unconscious Luna.

"Key, I'm sorry.", the fluffy bunny Onew spoke.

"Just what were you thinking Jinki. You know better.", Key said as he reached his home.

"She was falling Key. She could have gotten hurt. A beautiful girl like that shouldn't have a scar." Onew responded, "You yourself say we have to prevent scars."

"So you decided to save her by hugging her?" he asked feeling a bit jealous.

"It just hapeened that way. To be honest I forgot about the curse.", he admitted.

"So you think she is beautiful?", he asked Onew as he held him in his hands.

"Yes!", he responded as his little nose twitched.

Key starred at Onew, he found his little nose twitches adorable. As he looked at his big sparkling eyes, it melted his heart. "Fine but don't do it again. Don't get near her or any other girl for that matter, understood.?", Key demanded.

"How come I can't get near her? She makes me feel warm.", his little nose twitched.

"Warm? You just met her. Is there a reason why you wanted to be left alone with her?", he asked remembering what Minho told him earlier.

"No, no particular reason.", he responded.

Key inhaled and exhaled as he tried to control his jealousy,"No girls! Got it."

"Do I count?",Amber said as she walked into Key's room. "Green is an ugly color on you key, jealousy don't suit you.", "she teased.

"What happened to the girl?", Key said ignoring Ambers comments.

"I placed her in my room. Once she wakes up we'll figure out where to go from there.", she responded. A sudden poof was heard across the room. Amber winked and smirked at Key, leaving the room before the smoke cleared.

Key's hands were on Onew's bare chest, as he turned back into a human. Key blushed as his whole body became hot, seeing Onew stand before him in his birthday suit. Onew smiled as he leaned in to Kiss Key. Key placed a finger on Onew's lips and pushed him back.

"Here are your clothes.", he said as he handed them to him, "Once your done changing leave."

Key exited the room and slammed the door shut. He starred at his hands, missing the warm of Onew's bare chest. Seeing Onew in his birthdaysuit brought back a ton of pleasant memories. He missed Onew's body against his, he missed his scent, his warmth. He sighed and went into the bathroom, watching his hands and face. "Forget about him. Don't run into his arms. It's forbidden.", he told himself as he fought the urge to go into Onew's arms.

"Key.", Key heard Amber call him.

"Coming", he responded as he washed his face once again, to cleanse himself. Key headed into the living room, "Yes Amber?"

"It's dinner ready. I'm starved.", She said as she sat in the couch with a book in hand.

"I'm about to finish it up.", he said as he walked back into the Kitchen.

"Set and extra plate, Onew is staying for dinner.",she informed.

Key began to cook, finishing ten minutes later. He sat four plates on the table, each one containing veggies, rice and Salmon. He put extra carrots on Onew's plate, knowing how much he like them. "Dinner is ready.", he said walking into the living room.

"Minho will eat later.", she informed as they walked into the kitchen and sat down. "He is taking care of our guest", Amber said as she then began to eat.

"I could take him his dinner.", Onew offered.

"Why? Do you want to stare at her beautiful face?", Key snapped at Onew.

"No staring at your beautiful face, is enough for me.", Onew replied.

Key rolled his eyes as he tried not to blush,"Eat your food is getting cold."

Onew smiled as he ate his carrots. That bright smile that Key loved so much, that made him fall in love all over again.

"So what brings you here?", Amber asked Onew, "You are usually not allowed to leave the main house."

Key sighed as he remember that Onew will soon have to leave, to be with him.

"The servants were all busy today with Taemin. He got sick and well I was sent to get you.", he responded as he continued to eat.

"He is sick and you're just telling me now.", Amber yelled as she stood.

"Don't worry he is fine.", he smiled, "Sit back down.", he instructed.

"How do you know? You're not a doctor.", Amber yelled.

"Taemin is faking it. He wanted me to give this note to Minho. He didn't trust anyone with it but me.", Onew said taking the note out of his pocket, causing Amber to sit back down.

"You should have said that first.", she replied.

"Shouldn't you head back? It doesn't take that long to get the doctor.", Key said concerned that Onew might get punished.

"Are you worried about me?", Onew asked, " I didn't came all the way here just to give Minho a note. I also came to see you, to spend some time together."

"No thanks.", Key replied as he stood up with his empty plate, grabbing Onew's plate in the process.

"Hey I wasn't done.", he said grabbing it back.

"Thanks for the dinner Key.", Amber said as she placed her plate on the sink. "Onew get comfy. We aren't leaving until our guest wakes up."

"Thank you", he told Amber as he continue to eat, a small smirk forming on his lips, "You heard the doctor Key, I'm staying longer."

Key sighed,"Maybe you should head home without her.", he replied hoping he wouldn't leave, but wanting him to.

"No I don't want to.", he replied, "Can I have some more rice and carrots."

"No!",Key yanked the empty plate out of Onew's hands, "Since you insist on staying, go to the living room."

"Let me help you clean.", Onew insisted as he moved Key aside.

Key sighed allowing Onew to help him, "How can you forget about the curse."

"Well I don't usually encounter females outside the curse, since I'm always in the main house.", he replied as he washed the dishes.

"Yeah the main house.", he whispered feeling sad that Onew was practically a prisoner there.

No other words were said as Onew continued to wash the dishes. As Key cleared the table , and placed the dirty dishes on the sink. They cleaned in silence enjoying each others company. Key enjoyed having Onew close it made him feel happy and warm. But as much as he was enjoying this, he was also worried that Onew might get punished. He didn't want Onew to blame him for his suffering. He didn't want Onew to get hurt because of him. As much as he wanted to be with Onew it scared him, that the fear and pain would be greater than their love. He was afraid that Onew would soon stop smiling. "Just keep your distance. Is better for him and for you if things stay this way.", he thought to himself.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Well that's chapter 1 of The Curse in Key's P.O.V....Please comment it would mean a lot. Also check out my other story Crossroads Lovers. Hope you enjoyed it and see you in chapter 2