Jonghyun: The God

The Curse

A/N: Please note I don't hate Jonghyun, its just part of the story. For those who have read the Manga fruits basket I know you will understand this...remember there is always to sides to every story

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jonghyun was displeased with Onew. He trusted him to leave the main house and he betrayed him, taking longer than he should. He probably spend some time with Key, just thinking about it infuriated him.

As Onew kneeled before him Jonghyun snickered and stood in front of him. "You reek! I can smell him all over you.", he yelled kicking him on his side. He saw Onew wince in pain and laughed. he pulled him by the hair forcing him to look up at him."Did you have fun with him? Am I not enough for you! What has he given you?", he yelled not giving him a chance to answer, truthfully he didn't want to know. "I gave you a home, when your parents didn't want you. I protected you from everyone when they all made fun of you, and this is how you repay me?". "Go to your house and get out of my presence", he yelled throwing his glass of wine at Onew's feet.

Onew stood bowed once more and left.

Once Onew had left Jonghyun began to cry. He didn't want Onew to leave him like Amber did. He felt lonely, he wanted to be like the other zodiac members. But the god couldn't be their friend, the god was their superior, the god had to remain in control. He was better than them all, the god had to be respected and feared. That what he was told by his parents and the servants who served the previous god. He knew it was half true, if it wasn't for the curse no one would have remain by his side, not the zodiac members, not the servants, and specially not his parents. His parents were happy and overjoyed when they found out he was cursed as the god. They gave them the biggest house in the Main house, they gave them tons of money, and they ruled over the curse beings and their families. After they received all that they left him in the hands of Kibum's mom to race him, only coming over to see him on his birthday's and holidays. At the age of ten he began to live with his parents and Onew. Once he was old enough to rule, his parents once again started to enjoy the money and often disappeared due to them traveling. He still saw them from time to time due to Onew begging him to. If it wasn't for the curse maybe he would have actually grown up with parents. He hated the curse but at the same time he was happy the curse was there. It was thanks to the curse that he wasn't alone, if he wasn't the god none of them would remain by his side. Jonghyun wiped his tears away when he heard a knock on the door. "Come in.", he replied as he sat back down.

"Miss Amber wants to see you.", the servant said kneeling before him.

"Let her in.",he instructed.

The servant got up quickly opened the door bowed before Amber and left.

Amber walked in bowed and kneeled before him.

"How's Taemin?", he asked worried about him.

Amber looked up at him, "He should be fine in two days. I gave him some medication.".

"Get up.", he instructed, "Tell me about the girl. Luna isn't it?"

Amber stood and went to sit across from him. "Your home hasn't changed a bit. How is your health?"

"Never mind me. I didn't ask for a doctor's visit.", he replied not wanting to let his guard down, or to let her know he was experiencing pain. "Tell me about the girl, how did she found out about the curse? And don't think about lying to me."

"Luna is Minho's friend from school.", she began to explain what happen.

"So she saw Jinki and Kibum transform? What about Minho?", he asked.

"No she didn't see Minho transform just Key and Onew.", she replied.

"Why did you allow Minho to bring her over? I trusted you with him. You were suppose to look after him!", he yelled. "Do I need to bring Minho back here!"

"Don't you dare touch him!", she yelled back.

"I was nice enough to let him leave with you and that wretched Kibum. I left him without my protection because I trusted you would take care of him.", he said, "Now you want me to allow a girl outside the curse to live with you. I think that's enough of a reason to bring him back."

"If you bring him back here I will never speak to you again. I don't care if you're the God, I won't let you lay a finger on Minho.", she replied.

Jonghyun got in front of her face, "Don't you dare threaten me! Just because I once loved you doesn't mean I wont hurt you!", he yelled punching a whole through the wall out of anger.

"I still love you, but we can't be together. Especially if you are like this.", Amber replied.

Jonghyun laughed, "You love me? You protected Kibum. You decided to leave with him when i exiled him to live alone. Besides I don't need you, I got Jinki he is all I need."

"We both know he loves Key. That's the only reason why you keep Onew locked up in the main house. You don't want them together, you hated the fact that they loved each other more than they loved you.", She commented. "Jonghyun you're not like this, you were never like this. Don't let them poison you Jjong. As the God you are one of us, we can break the curse and be happy together."

"If the curse breaks, all of you and everyone else would leave me. You all hate me. I didn't ask to be the god, but it was the role I was given since birth. My time here is limited you don't understand the physical pain I go through every single day.", he said, "You all are everything I have and I don't want to lose you, I don't want to lose any of you.

"It's not about losing Jonghyun , you'll gain much more.", she replied with tears in her eyes.

"Shut up! Erase the girl's memories and leave.", he demanded.

"Jjong please let her stay.", she begged as she wiped away her tears.

"What's your interest in her?", he asked.

"She has nowhere else to stay. She could help around the house, she could help me.", she replied.

"Is Key not helpful at all?", he questioned trying to figure out the motives as to why Amber wanted this girl to know about the curse and live amongs them.

"Yes! Key is very helpful but as a woman, I prefer another woman to help me in some things.", she replied.

Jonghyun sighed as he gave in to Amber once more, "Fine she could stay. Now leave before I change my mind."

Amber bowed, "I'll make sure she doesn't say a word to anyone.".

Jonghyun nodded and signaled her to leave as Amber smiled, bowed and left.

"Tell Jinki to come now!", he instructed the servant. As he waited for Onew to come he poured himself another glass of wine. He turned around when he heard the door creak.

Onew slowly entered and kneeled before him.

"Get up!", he instructed him, "Jinki would you like some wine?"

Onew shook his head no, without saying a word.

Jonghyun could tell Onew was hurt, "You see what happens when you see Kibum? Its his fault you got hurt, its his fault you're hurting. None of this would have happened if it wasn't for Kibum. He is to blame for all of this."

Onew simply nodded.

"Jinki I'm the only one who truly cares about you. You know I love you, I wish I could give you the happiness you deserve. But that happiness can't be with Kibum. Kibum doesn't deserve you, he didn't deserve his mother, and he definitely doesn't deserve happiness.", he sighed. "We both can't be with the people we love, but at least we have each other.", he said putting his wine glass down on the table and walking over to Jinki. "Good you no longer smell like him.", his smile turned into a smirk as he then leaned in and kiss Onew on the lips. Jonghyun wrapped his hands around Onew's neck and once again kiss him, this time adding some tongue. As he was allowed entrance into Onew's mouth he intensified the kiss. Jonghyun just wanted to be loved, he knew Jinki didn't want to kiss him, he knew he probably wished he was Kibum. But Jonghyun didn't care he just wanted the physical contact that he was being denied by Amber. As they broke the kiss to catch their breath Jonghyun starred at Onew's eyes and smiled. "Come on!", he said excitedly as he pulled him towards the door.

"Where are we going?", Jonghyun smiled as he heard Jinki talk to him once more.

"I want to show you something I've been working on. You'll", Jonghyun didn't finished as he fell to the ground grabbing his chest.

"I'll go get Amber!", he heard Onew said as he saw him run getting smaller as he got futher away.

The pain was unbearable, he had never felt pain like this before. His vision began to blur as he began to lose consciousness, suddenly he saw Amber and Onew hover over him. "Amber I-I-I", he tried to speak as it became harder to breathe.

"Shhh! Is okay, I know don't speak", he manage to hear Amber before everything turn black.

When he woke up he was in his bedroom. Amber was in his right side holding his hand,her head rested on the bed as she slept. Onew was to his left by his feet as he slept on the chair. Minho, Taemin and even Key where in his bedroom, they laid across the floor all fast asleep. Jonghyun remained quiet and watched them sleep as a tear ran down his cheek. He couldn't help but cry he feared for his life, he didn't know how much time he had left. But he was glad all of them were here with him even Key. Even though he now hated him, he once used to love him.

"What's the matter? Where does it hurt?", he saw the concern written all over Amber's face.

"I'm okay.", he replied wiping his own tears away, "So what is it this time? How much time do I got left. Jonghyun tried to look brave as he waited for Amber to answer he wasn't suppose to show them any weakness. He was the god the one that was suppose to protect them not the other way around.

Onew grabbed Jonghyun hand and caressed his face, "You should rest."

"I want to know! Amber tell me", he screamed causing Minho,Key and Taemin to wake up.

Minho, Key and Taemin stood in the end of his bed. They all stood there staring at amber waiting for an answer.

"Well your heart, and all your vital organs are fine.", she replied, "You're in perfect health. I believe the pain you experience earlier has to do with the curse. So there is no telling if this pain could kill you or not, or if you just have to live with it."

Jonghyun sighed feeling a bit frustrated, "As you can all see I'm not dead."

Taemin walked over to Jonghyun and hugged him, he smiled as he tried to hide the pain. Minho and Key both kneeled down by his bedside. Key avoided making eye contact with him, it was the first time they saw each other since his exile.

"Thank you for being here, but I'm fine please leave.", they all stood and began to walk out the door, "Stop! Jinki I want you to stay."

The looked on Key's face was one of pain and jealousy as Amber put her hands on his shoulder's, "Key we should go. Now!". Amber smiled at Jonghyun as both her and Onew gave each other a nod.

"What was that?", Jonghyun asked referring to the nod, as Amber close the door leaving them alone in the bedroom.

"Just our way of saying goodbye.", Onew replied.

"Jinki I want you to sleep with me tonight.", he said as he tap the bed ordering him to lay beside him.

Onew when and laid down beside him, as Jonghyun cuddled up to him. "Hold me.", he instructed as he let his guard down in front of Onew like he always did. Onew was his rock, he was the one he always went to for advice, he always made Jonghyun feel safe. Onew held him close as he gently his back causing Jonghyun to fall asleep.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A/N: Well I hope you like this chapter. Please comment and subscribe it will mean a lot. Any who see you in the next chapter, thank you for reading my story. I will update this with the next 2-4 chapters in the end of April or beginning of May. If you choose to want to read them weekly, visit my wattpad account purplepixieflower(link on profile). Im most active there since its easier for me to access it on the go due to the app  Updating here weekly as well until futher notice