Minho: Misunderstandings

The Curse

A/N: Well as I updated in the previous chapter, I'm going to update here weekly as well...Anyways enjoy chapter 4

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Minho", Minho heard Taemin call to him almost in a whisper, "Minho can we talk before you go?".

Minho sighed and looked over to a crying Key, "I don't think this is the right time Taemin."

"Go on, talk to Taemin.", Amber smiled, "We will wait outside the main house."

Minho nodded as he saw Amber console and lead Key through the gates. He had hope Amber wouldn't have said that. He really didn't feel like talking to Taemin at the moment. "I don't want to make Key wait. What do you need Taemin?"

"Are you mad at me Minho?" Taemin asked.

"No, sorry I just had a long day.", he replied.

"It's alright.", he smiled, "Minho did you get to read my letter? What do you think? It's great news isn't it?

"Taemin to be honest, no I haven't read your letter.", he said as he began to feel a bit angry and irritated."There is more important things going on than your letter. Key is heartbroken, Onew is practically a prisoner, even Jonghyun is in pain, and all you can think about is your letter. Stop thinking about yourself, stop being selfish and grow up!", Minho yelled as he stormed off not bothering to look back.

Once outside the main house he was met by Key and Amber worried faces. "What happened? Did you and Taemin fight?", Amber asked as she held a sniffling Key.

"Don't worry about it, everything is fine.", Minho said getting into the car that Jonghyun provided for them, to take them home.

The car ride was silent, except for Key's sniffles. Everyone in that car was depressed, Minho could feel it. The heavy atmosphere was almost suffocating. He hadn't felt that way since Amber, Key and himself felt the Main House. As the car came to a complete stop, Minho was the first one to get out. He felt like he couldn't breath, he needed some fresh air. As they walked to the rest of the way home, which was hidden in between the forest, Minho was starting to feel bad about the way he treated Taemin. Seeing Key so broken made him realize he made the right decision, he had always consider himself to be free, since he left the Main House. But as he made his way home walking in between trees he realize he wasn't really free. Even if they were all the way out here, the forest was part of Jonghyun property, he control where they lived, and who they could be with. If he didn't let Key and Onew be together what chance did he and Taemin have. He didn't want to be in the same situation as Onew and Key, never seeing each other,  sneaking around, receiving punishment after punishment. Even so it still heard him to talk to Taemin that way. As their house came into view he noticed Luna was sitting in the staircase waiting for them. He fought the urge to run to her, to hug her, he was feeling sad and vunerable, he just wanted to be comforted.

"I'm so glad all of you are home.", she greeted as she looked around, "Wait where is Mr. Bunny?". 

Key broke into tears once more and ran towards his room.

"Onew doesn't live here," Amber answered, "I'll appreciate it if you don't mention him in front of Key. It's a sensitive subject for him."

"Oh, I'm sorry.",Amber responded.

"It's alright you had no way of knowing.", Amber smiled. "Go to bed soon, you two have school tomorrow.", Amber said disappearing into her room.

"Don't feel bad Luna. Like Amber said you had no way of knowing.", Minho reassured his friend.

"I know.", she sighed, "I really want to get along with him, but I just keep messing things up."

"Tomorrow is a new day, and he will be feeling better. I'm sure you'll get a chance to talk.", he replied.

"Thank you Minho.", Luna responded as she leaned in for a hug.

"Nice try.", Minho said putting some distance between them. Even though he really wanted and needed that hug he felt he didn't deserve love of any kind. "I'm to tired to turned into an animal.", he let out a fake laugh, hoping she wouldn't notice.

"I was that obvious huh?", she laughed.

Minho nodded as he made his way into Luna room, just being with her calmed him down. Once there he went and laid on her bed, "You shouldn't let anyone know we are living together."

"I know, I wouldn't want the school's prince fans to get the wrong idea.", she said as she began to put her clothes away in the closet.

"Don't call me that I hate it.", he commented, "Do you need any help?"

"No, I'm good thanks.", she replied, " So how's your friend? Is he feeling any better?"

"Yes I think so.", Minho replied not really knowing in what state Jonghyun was in.

"Can I visit him this weekend?", she asked, "I really want to thank him for letting me stay."

"Don't! It's better if you stay away from him.", Minho warned, "Don't contact him, don't speak to him. Just leave him alone, except if he contacts you first, and even then don't stay with him for long."

"Okay", Luna responded. 

Minho noticed the confused look on her face, the less she knew the better, he thought to himself. "I'll see you tomorrow, I'm going to bed.", he said as he got off her bed.

"Goodnight Minho", she responded.

"Goodnight.", he replied as he exited her bedroom.

When Minho got to his room, he locked the door and began to change into his pajamas. A piece of paper felt out of his pants pocket, he picked it up immediately realizing it was Taemin's letter. He sat in his bed debating on whether to read it or not. He didn't want to feel vulnerable again, but his guilt got the better of him and he decided to read it.

"Hello Minho,", he read out loud, "I hope this letter finds you well. Its been about half a year since we last saw and spoke to each other. I tried contacting you sooner, but Jonghyun didn't allow it. recently he has been checking my phone and has me under surveillance at all times. I'm writing this while I hide in Onew's bathroom. I really hope I don't get caught, but hiding makes this a bit more exciting. Well I hope everything is going well for you. I know it must be hard being in a co-ed school, and not knowing anyone. Don't worry that will soon change, because Onew and I managed to convince Jonghyun to allow me to go to school with you. If you are reading this letter, it means my planned worked and Onew was able to leave the main house, to see Key and give you this letter. I really miss amber and Key please take good care of them and yourself. I hope to see you and hear from you soon. Love Taemin. P.S. Can't wait to see you everyday in school, don't forget I love you." Minho sighed feeling guilty once more about what he had said to him. He placed the letter on his bed stand finished changing and went to bed.

After taking a shower and changing, he went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Good Morning.", Key greeted him with a smile.

"Good Morning.", he responded as he began to eat the breakfast Key set in front of him. A couple of minutes later Luna walked into the kitchen quietly and sat next to Minho. Key placed a breakfast plate in front of her as well, the confused look in Luna's face made Minho laugh, "Eat."

"It's not Poisoned", Key added, "You are not allowed to leave this house, without eating breakfast."

"Thank you.", Luna smiled as she began to eat. After breakfast they headed out to school. "He made me breakfast.", Luna said, "Me!"

Minho laughed, "I know I was there."

"Maybe, I should cook him breakfast next time.", she commented.

"No! Don't you dare touch his kitchen", he warned, "He".

"Wait what is going on at the school?", Luna interrupted as the school came into view, she began to run towards the school's gates.

Minho ran after her, stopping besides her in front of a very familiar car.  He was pleased when he saw Onew and Taemin step out of the car.

"Luna!", Onew ran towards her, arms wide opened. 

Taemin pushed Luna to the ground before Onew could hug her, "Hyung! What are you doing?"

"Sorry I forgot.", Onew chuckled.

Minho told the students to leave, as they all left he made his way back to Onew, Luna, and Taemin.

"Are you alright?", Onew asked luna as he extended his hand to help her up.

Taemin pulled Onew's hand away, "Hyung don't! Besides how do you know her? Who is she?"

Minho help Luna up, "Her name is Luna and she is my friend, and nothing happens if you lend a hand Taemin."

"Thank you.", she smiled.

"If you are going to treat every girl like that, maybe you shouldn't come to this school.", Minho scolded Taemin, regretting it a few seconds later.

"It's alright.", Luna said as she placed her hand on Minho's shoulder.

Minho sighed and nodded at Luna as he began to calm down, "Jinki hyung , you can't hug her in public."

"But it's not fair . You get to see her, hug her, and cuddle with her all day. I don't!", Onew defended himself, "I like her, we're friends."

"Key hyung what are you doing here?", Minho said to stop Jinki from talking. The hurt in Taemin eyes was more than visible, it made Minho's heart ache. 

"Where is he?", Onew looked around and sighed. "You lied to me.", he pouted.

"Onew let's go.", taemin said in a whisper.

Onew nodded, "I'll go register you. You stay here with Minho and Luna, get to know her," he said as he began to walk away.

Taemin sighed as he quietly stood there. Minho could tell he didn't want to be there, Taemin was avoiding making eye contact with him and Luna.

"Hello, I'm Luna.", she introduce herself.

Minho made eye contact with Taemin, he began to feel uneasy as Taemin blankly starred at him completely ignoring Luna.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

A/N: Well that's it for chapter four. Next chapter will be Taemin. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Please comment, and subcribe if you haven't already,it will mean a lot to me. Hearing from my readers inspires me, so don't be afraid to talk. Anyway see you in chapter 5