Onew: You're My Medicine

The Curse

A/N: Warning some ...Thank you so much for reading and commenting I really hope you enjoy this chapter... Please forgive me for any mistakes I'm sure I probably missed a few.

                                               XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Onew was glad that Key was no longer going to the Main House, he wanted to avoid having a problem with Jonghyun. As they walked back home he held on to Key's hand , no words were needed between them; they both knew were they were heading and what they were going to do. Onew was nervous, he knew that what he was about to do could cause him and Key harm; his heart began to beat in an unsteady pace, as his hands began to feel slightly clammy. He wanted to run, he knew that it was the right thing to do. Just as he was about to let go of his hand, he took one look at Key's face and his heart stopped. Key's face looked luminescent in the moonlight, his smile shined brighter than any star. As their eyes met; he once again realized how much he loved and needed him. Key was his light against the darkness, his  warmth against the cold, just being by his side made him feel better.

"Are you alright?", Key asked him before they entered the house.

"I'm okay why?".

"You seem a bit dazed.",he commented.

"I'm just a  bit nervous.", he confessed.

"It'll be fine, as long as we're quiet no one will wake up.", he stated as he slowly opened the house door and walked inside.

The house was dark and dead silent, nothing could be heard but their footsteps. Onew followed Key to his bedroom as he then quietly sat on the bed. "What are you doing?".

Key grabbed a few blankets and comforters from his closet,"Wait for me right here, don't leave.", he instructed as he exited his bedroom.

Onew felt anxious as he waited for him, he was beginning to have seconds thoughts. He knew if he stayed it was going to be harder to say goodbye to Key, once he left to the Main House to be with Jonghyun like he promised. He figured it would be less painful for Key if he left now, instead of later on; just when he was about to leave Key walked back into the bedroom.

"You weren't thinking about leaving were you?",he asked as he saw Onew near the door; the smile on his face quickly faded away.

Onew's worries,concerns, and fears, went away as soon as he saw Key. Even though he wanted to leave a few seconds ago, he now wanted to stay more than anything. "I'm not going anywhere.".

"Good.", he hugged him, as he then grabbed his hand,"Come, let's go somewhere more private.".

"What could be more private than your bedroom?", he asked as he followed him out of the room.

"My studio, no one has the keys to it but me.", Key smiled at him as he took out his keys and unlocked the door,"I know it may not be as comfortable as the bed in my bedroom, but my studio is a bit more intimate. No one will disturb us here.".

Onew walked into the room and smiled, he was glad to see that Key was still designing clothes. "Your designs are amazing as always.", he sat down on the pile of comforters and blankets; that Key tried to make into a bed.

"Thank you.", Key locked his studio door as he then sat down besides him,"I just wish my studio was a little bit bigger, that way I wouldn't have to pile my stuff on top of each other.".

Onew was able to easily notice the sadness in Key's voice,"You miss the studio you used to have in the Main House, don't you?".

"Yes, I was able to do more there.", he answered,"We had a lot of memories there, to bad it's all gone now.".

"We can make plenty of memories in here too.", he smiled as he leaned in and pressed his lips against his. Their lips brush against each other, soft and warm like a tender caress. Onew angled his head, trailing the warm tip of his tongue along the seam of his lips; asking for entrance. He deepened the kiss, sliding his tongue inside Key's mouth. Their tongues' brush against each other as Onew softly laid him down.

Key's hand curled into Onew's shirt, pulling closer. He slipped his hand under his shirt, running his fingers against his hot chest. 

Feeling Key's soft warm hands, startled him a bit. He started to remember the way Jonghyun hit him, touched him, and kissed him. Fear started to overwhelm his mind and senses as he immediately pull back.

"Are you alright?", Key asked him a bit out of breath as he caressed his cheek.

"I'm fine, I just don't want to get you sick.", he lied as he sat up.

"It's a little to late for that don't you think.", he chuckled,"If I get sick, I get sick. It doesn't matter I just want to be with you.".  Key pulled Onew towards him by the fabric of his shirt as he then pressed his lips against his.

Onew was a bit hesitant as he still felt a bit scared about Jonghyun. He broke the kiss once more as he stared down at him,"I love you.", he said as he then pressed his lips against his. All his fears went away as he relaxed against him, a of heat twisted in his stomach; as became hard. 

Key hips rose, ing against Onew's  hardness as he moaned into the kiss. "I need you now.", he said slightly out of breath as they then began to remove each other  clothes. 

Onew moaned gripping to the blanket as he felt Key's warm mouth around . Key twirled his tongue around the head of his , causing Onew's head to loll back with pleasure. He watched in anticipation as Key got to his feet and then knelt down, slowly lowering himself onto . He could feel his pushing into Key's warm tightness. Onew upward deep inside him as Key arched his back in pleasure.

"Ugh, Uh, .", Key moaned as he began to bounce on Onew's like a pogo stick.

It wasn't long before both man were lost in the passion of their love. Onew's mind began to reel as he felt his coming; he couldn't hold back any longer, his whole body stiffened, as he then released his seed inside of Key. 

Key moaned in ecstasy as his began to unleash.  His when flying, dosing Onew and the blankets. Key pulled off of Onew's member as he then laid beside him in a passionate embrace.

Onew was in pure bliss, he hadn't felt this happy in such a long time. He pulled Key close as he gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "I love you.".

"I love you too.", he cuddled close to him as they both fell asleep in each other's arms. 

It was early morning as the sun came through the small window in Key's studio; waking up Onew. It had been a long time since he had woken up beside Key, he felt happy and at home as he laid beside him. He was glad now more than ever that he took the risk of being with Key, despite Jonghyun's wishes. Onew smiled as he saw Key's frame under the blanket as he continued to sleep. He slowly uncovered himself as he got up making sure not to wake him up as he began to change. He quietly exited the studio hoping that Amber hadn't noticed that he wasn't in the bedroom. He felt relieved as soon as he arrived to the room were he was staying at, he was glad that no one saw him leaving Key's studio. 

"Where were you?", Amber asked she stood by the door frame; startling Onew.

"I went out for a walk.", he lied as he avoided eye contact with her.

"Key isn't in his bedroom.", she stated,"You didn't go out with him did you?".

"No, I haven't seen him at all.", he answered as he went through the  clothes Jonghyun brought for him,"I'm not allowed to be alone with him remember?".

"If it depended on me, you could be with him all day long.",Amber sighed,"I'm really sorry that I can't do anything to help you out.".

Onew smiled at her,"Its not your fault, I know you are just doing what you were told to do.".

"Still I feel bad that I can't do anything to help.", she stated,"You got to spend some alone time with him yesterday right?".

"Only for a few minutes, since no one was here.", he answered."You're not going to tell Jonghyun are you?".

"Of course not, he will punish Ryeowook if he found out he left you two alone.", she answered,"Unfortunately you two won't get the opportunity to be alone anymore. Jonghyun isn't allowing me to leave this house until he comes to take you to the Main House.".

"I'm really sorry.".

"It's fine, I need to practice my dance for the Zodiac Banquet anyways.", she smiled,"This New Year is my year.".

"I can't wait to see it. I'm sure you'll do an amazing job.", he stated.

"Thank you, but please don't go out for walks anymore. You're not completely better, your cold could get worse.".

"I know, but I feel better.", he smiled at her."I can't stand being locked up in this room anymore.".

"Have you taken your medicine today?", she asked him

"No, I'll take it as soon as I get out of the shower.".

"Fine, after you're done, I'll allow you to leave this room so you can have some breakfast with us.", she stated.

"Thank you.".

"Don't forget to take your medicine, you'll never get better without it.", she said as she closed the bedroom door and left. 

After Onew finished taking a shower he immediately went to the kitchen without taking his medicine. He figured if he didn't take it, he'll remain sick a little while longer which meant he would be able to spend more time with Key.

"Onew hyung.", Minho greeted him as he entered the kitchen."I'm really glad to see you're feeling better.".

"Sure you are. You never went to see me when I was locked up in that room.", Onew teased Minho as prepared himself the chicken soup Key made for him yesterday.

"I went to see you two days ago hyung.", he stated,"I would have went to see you yesterday if I didn't feel sick.".

"Why didn't you told me you were sick?", Amber asked him.

"Well I wasn't necessarily sick I just had a headache.", he stated,"Spending almost the whole day with Ryeowook wasn't fun at all. His driving gave me a headache.".

"I didn't have a pleasant time with you either.", Ryeowook stated,"Minho's voice was so monotone that he almost put me to sleep.".

"Has anyone told you that a speed limit exist? I feared for my life yesterday.", Minho said as he glared at Ryeowook.

"Has anyone told you that.", Ryeowook managed to say before Key interrupted him.

"Quiet down you two.", Key said as he entered the kitchen,"It's to early to hear your bickering.".

"Good morning.", Onew smiled at Key; slightly blushing as he stood beside him.

"Good morning.", Key answered as he took the plate of chicken soup away from Onew,"Let me cook this for you again, it better if you eat it fresh.".

"Thank you.", Onew smiled.

Amber cleared ,"So where were you this morning?".

"I was in my studio. I couldn't sleep last night so I went to work on a few designs.", Key stated as he started to prepare a fresh bash of chicken soup,"I stayed there all morning why?".

"I was just wondering where you were.", Amber answered,"Do you think I could have some chicken soup too, it smells delicious.".

"Sure.", Key answered as he brought her the plate that Onew reheated, a few minutes ago; causing Minho and Ryeowook to burst into laughter.

"How come he gets freshly made chicken soup and I just get leftovers.", she pouted.

"Because Onew is sick and we must not be wasteful with our food.", Key stated,"It taste just fine.".

"It smells great to me.", Onew commented causing Amber to laugh as she then began to eat.

"I'll be going now, I don't want to be late for school.", Minho said as he stood up; taking his plate to the sink,"Please don't sent Ryeowook to pick me up, I prefer to walk home.".

"I don't want to pick you up anyways. I have better things to do.", Ryeowook answered.

"Yeah like learning to drive.",Minho laughed as he then left the house.

"Don't listen to him. You're a pretty good driver you just need to adjust your speed a little.", Amber stated.

"I'm sure you'll be able to get your license in no time.", Key took a sip of his tea as he sat beside Onew.

Onew smiled at Key as he then placed his hand on Key's thigh; causing the younger man to blush and smile.

"Thank you.", Ryeowook answered as he stood up; taking his dishes to the sick,"I'll see you in a bit, I'm going to go practice a little more.".

"Wait!", Onew said as he stood up and followed him,"I need to talk to you.".

"About?", he asked.

"Come, let's go to your room, so we can talk a little bit more privately.", Onew turned around and smiled at Key,"I'll be right back.".

"Are you alright did something happen?", Ryeowook asked as they walked towards his bedroom.

Once they were inside Ryeowook bedroom, Onew locked the door,"When I was at the Main House, staying in your prison home. I found this tin box with some information about everyone who is cursed.".

"Oh you found that.", Ryeowook sighed,"That doesn't belong to me, it belong to the previous cat. I don't know what he was planning to do with  it or how he even managed to get that information. I tried to figure that out myself but I wasn't able to come up with a conclusion.".

"You think we can get our hands on it again?", Onew asked,"I wanted to bring it with me but I was to sick to even remember it when I  left.".

"Well the only one who can even get close to it, is Taemin and Luna.", he stated,"But it's to dangerous I don't want them to get hurt.".

"I know but we have to try and get that tin box, maybe the answer to break the curse is in there.", he said.

"You're going to need to talk to Minho. He is the only one who has contact with Taemin and Luna.", Ryeowook stated,"I'm sorry that I couldn't be much help.".

"It's fine.",Onew smiled as they exited Ryeowook bedroom,"I'll see you later good luck on your driving.". Onew quickly went towards the kitchen.

"Glad you're here the chicken soup is all done.", Key said as he placed the plate on the table.

"Thank you.", he said as he sat besides Key and began to eat,"It's delicious.".

"Did Ryeowook left already?", Amber asked as she washed the dishes.

"Yes why?", he answered.

"I was just wondering.", she answered as she continued to wash the dishes.

Onew made sure Amber back was completely turned, as he then leaned in giving Key a quick kiss on the lips. "I love you.", he whispered into his ear.

"I love you too.", he whispered back, as he then quickly gave Onew a key,"Meet me in my studio in two hours.".

"What are you two doing?", Amber asked as she finished washing the dishes.

"I'm just eating.", Onew smiled as he then continued to eat.

Amber sighed as she then took a seat at the table,"You took your medicine right?".

"No, but I'll take it in two hours.", he smiled as he then looked at Key; causing him to blush once again.

                                                 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

A/N: Well that does it for this chapter. You'll soon get to see what zodiac animal Amber turns into, so I hope you look forward to that. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter please leave a comment I really enjoy reading them. See you all in the next chapter...