Onew: It's a Snake

The Curse

A/N: Warning some

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Onew caught Key sneaking out of the kitchen after they finished cleaning. He quickly grabbed him by the arm, preventing him from leaving.

"Let go!", Key said yanking his hand away.

Key face displayed a look of distress. Onew knew he was the cause of it, he was the one causing Key pain. "Key you know I can't leave the main house."

"Can you? Or is it that you don't want to,", he replied. "Come live here!", Key pleaded, "Leave him!"

The urgency in Key's voice made Onew's heart sink, "Only if it was that easy. Key I can't leave Taemin behind, you barely made it out of there alive."

"Amber helped me she could help you and Taemin. You just have to be willing to let him go!", Key got on his knees and hugged Onew's legs, as tears ran down his cheeks. "Onew please!"

Onew help Key up, he hated seeing him like this. He hated the fact that he was the one who made him like this. He wiped the tears from Key slightly caressing his cheek as he tried to comfort him. "You know I can't. Whether is here or the main house, we are all still cursed. We will never be free from him, in a way he is the one tying all of us together."

Key traced Onew's lips with his finger, "Shhh I hate it when you defend him! Lets just forget about him for now.", he said as he wrapped his arms around Onew's neck.

Their lips touched brushing against each other, feeling each other's warm breath. Onew was finally allowed entranced into Key's mouth. As their tongues danced with one another, Key broke the kiss biting Onew's bottom lip. Key smirked wrapped his legs around Onew's waist and began to kiss him again. Onew put his hand on Key's bottom and slammed him against the kitchen wall. He didn't care were they where he wanted and needed Key with urgency. Onew quickly over powered Key, he made his way down his neck. Causing Key to slightly tilt his head back, letting out a small moan.

"I love you,",Onew said as Key took off his shirt.

"I love you too,", Key whispered back closing the gap between them as their lips met again.

Onew caressed Key's body as he began to take Key's shirt off. He missed Key's soft skin against his, feeling his warmth made him desire him even more. He began to undo Key's pants when Minho walked into the Kitchen.Key quickly pushed Onew away and grabbed his shirt

"Sorry hyungs.", Minho said as he began to walk away.

"Minho wait.", Key said as he zipped up his pants and went after Minho.

Onew sighed as he put his shirt back on, "!" He knew it was not Minho's fault they shouldn't have been doing that in the kitchen in the first place. Onew went into the bathroom to take care of his hard member. He could hear Key yelling when suddenly a poof was heard making the whole house silent. Onew finished himself off, zipped up his pants, watched his hands and went straight to Amber's bedroom. As the smoke cleared Luna let out a terrifying scream. There in Amber's bed beside Luna was a snake, it tried striking Luna more than once. The young girl got out of bed and screamed in pain, holding her hand were the snake had bit her. Onew sat in the corner of Amber's bed and let the snake slither up his arm. "He's not poisonous I promise." He said getting off the bed as Luna sat back down.

"Yo-you-you're the bunny.", Luna stuttered as Amber looked over the snake bite.

Onew smiled and nodded, "I prefer Jinki or Onew, but I'll let bunny slide just this once."

Key bit Onew hand causing him to scream, " Ouch! Sorry about my snake, he usually isn't like this."

"Usually", Minho whispered with a chuckle, causing Key to want to strike him.

"No one ask you to hug me!",Key said as he stuck out his tongue. "Minho just be quiet!"

Luna smiled and giggled, "This is amazing! Do you turn into an animal to Minho?"

"Don't answer that.", Key hissed, "Amber she has seen enough just erased her memories.

"I'm sorry if I hurt your feeling, its just that snakes usually scare me," she said as she stood and walked up to Onew. "I hope that we could become friends.", she said as she went to try to touch Key.

"Hurt my feelings?", Key scoffed, "Honey don't flatter yourself. You can't never hurt my feeling and don't touch me!", He tried striking her again only this time she wasn't able to, due to the fact that Onew stepped back.

"Key, she is nice. Don't be mean to her.", Onew tried to reason with him.

Luna sat back down in the bed, "So what makes you turn into animals?"

"When we get hugged by the member of the opposite , we turn to animals from the Chinese Zodiac. It's a curse.", Minho answered.

"Erase her memory already.", Key hissed, "Amber what are you waiting for?"

"Please don't I won't tell anyone your secret!", Luna pleaded, "I have no where to go."

"Where were you staying before?", Onew asked knowing the sad feeling of not having a home.

"I was letting her stay in the extra bedroom.", Minho admitted.

"Minho how could you!", Key yelled.

"Calm down Key.", Amber said, "I'm sure he has his reasons."

"I think is better for me and Key to go", Onew said as he began to walks towards the door, "I hope you get to stay.", he smiled at Luna before exiting the room and closing the door.

"I wasn't done in there?", Key said as he tried to slither away, "And why do you want her to stay?"

"Never mind that, Amber got it under control.", he said as he walked towards Key' room, "Besides Luna seems nice, every person deserves a place to call home."

"Our home is not her home!", Key retorted, "Besides she'll end up hurt if she stays."

"It's not up to us is up to him. He will decide what to do with her.", he replied as he entered Key's bedroom and laid on his bed. Key then slithered under Onew's shirt and wrapped himself around his stomach. Onew love feeling Key beside him, even in snake form.

"Don't get the wrong idea I'm just cold.", Key said.

Onew chuckled at Key's comment, feeling Key cold snake skin began to warm up. They laid there enjoying each other warmth drifting into sleep. An hour later Onew felt key slither away and a sudden poof was heard.

"I missed seeing this view", Onew said eyeing a very Kibum. Key went into his closet and put on some clothes, as he made his way back to bed. Onew could tell Key was ignoring him by the way that he had his back turn towards him. Onew was about to pull him in for a hug when he heard a knock on the door.

"Onew Hyung Amber is ready to go.", he heard Minho behind the door.

Onew sighed not really wanting to leave as he leaned in for a kiss, Key pushed him away. "Go!", he said covering his whole body under the blanket.

"I love you", he said hoping Key heard as he left and closed the door. "Minho wait!", he called after the boy. "Sorry about what you saw earlier."

"It's alright",he smiled, "there is no need to apologize or explain"

"Taemin told me to give you this letter", he said taking it out of his pocket and handing it to him.

"Thank you.",Minho embraced Onew in a hug."It was nice seeing you again hyung, you should be allowed out more often. It makes Key happy."

Onew smiled and ruffled Minho hair, "Don't let that pretty face get you into trouble."

"Bye hyung", Minho smiled entering his room.

Onew hated leaving Key especially in that state, as he went down stairs he found Amber by the door.

"How is he?", she asked as they exited the house.

"I don't know.", he sighed, "Sometimes I think I do him more harm than good."

"Nonsense Key glows when he is near you!", Amber said as they walked towards the main house, "He is happiest when he's with you."

"I know but when I leave,"he sighed, "I just see him so broken it hurts. Maybe I should just let him go."

"Don't that is what he wants.", she commented, "The curse can be broken, and I believe Luna is the answer."

"You felt her warmth too?", Onew asked as he tried to figure out the feeling he felt when he first met Luna.

"Yes! I believe Key felt it too but his jealousy got the better of him.", she laughed.

"Isn't he just adorably handsome when he is jealous?", Onew gushed over Key.

"You call that adorable?", she giggled, "You must be in love. He was scary he bit you and Luna."

"He just has a strong unique personality that's all",Onew defended him, "I really am in love with him."

"I'm sorry I couldn't do anything to help you.", she commented, "I feel you were put in this position because of me."

"If it weren't for you, he would of killed Key. I'm nothing but grateful for what you did.", he said, "Better me than Key."

"Well he always did have a sweet spot for you.", she looked down, "Does it make you feel dirty?"

"More than dirty, every time I'm with him I think of Key.",he admitted, "I feel guilty, but I'm sure it hurts you too. I'm sorry."

"I know he is hurting and he is doing it to punish all the three of us.", she said, "But Key isn't as strong as you and I he is sensitive I'm afraid he will just give up one day."

"We have to break the curse before that happens, I don't want Key to get hurt. You need to convince him to let  Luna stay. You are the only one that can.", Onew pleaded.

"I'll try.", Amber said.

As they got to the main house the servants opened up the gate, "Welcome", they greated as they bowed. Amber and Onew bowed back and entered the premises. The main house was a huge property. It was composed out of many houses, each member of the zodiac had their own home.

"This place sure brings back memories.", Amber said as her and Onew stood in front of what used to be her home.

"Well maybe things will begin to change, I mean he let you come back here.", he replied, "He could have had another doctor check on Taemin but he called you. I think he was missing you."

"Maybe", she smiled, "I know I missed him, I should go see him. I'll see you at Taemin's home" Amber said as she made her way to his house.

As Onew walked towards Taemin's home he stopped by at what used to be Key's home. It was practically destroyed that night shattered glass, plates, and broken furniture was  scattered all over the floor. He smiled feeling a sense of relieve that Key no longer was here. Onew continued his way to Taemin home. As he reached him the servants greeted him and let him pass.

"Onew!", Taemin rushed over and hugged him. "I'm so glad you're okay and not hurt. I was so worried."

"Don't worry I'm fine.", Onew smiled, "It was great stepping out of this place."

"I'm so glad you didn't get punished, so did Minho write me back.", he asked.

"I'm afraid not there wasn't much time for that.", he confessed.

"Oh! So how's Key?", he asked.

"He's doing alright, working on his fashion designs and helping Minho and Amber" he replied.

"Thank you for delivering the letter.", Taemin smiled as he rushed back to bed.

Amber came through the door quickly closing it behind her, "He said we would talk later he wanted me to check on Taemin first."

"Onew told you I was fine right?", Taemin said as he saw Amber taking out her doctor equipment.

"He did but you still need a check up", she commented, "Onew he wants to see you now"

"Okay", Onew said as he noticed Taemin worried expression, "Don't worry Taemin I will be fine."

As soon as Onew left Taemin's home he made his  way towards his. By the look in Amber face he could tell that he was more than likely mad. Onew knocked at his door.

"Come in Jinki!", he commanded.

Onew sighed and walked in quickly getting on his knees kneeling before him. Ready to take on any punishment as long as he didn't hurt Key, he was perfectly content on whatever punishment he wanted to inflict on him.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A/N: Well that was chapter 2 I hope you enjoyed it. Please comment it will mean a lot, see you in chapter 3