Onew: Fearful

The Curse

A/N: Thank you for reading, commenting and subscribing, I truly appreciate it... I am really sorry for updating so late, some unexpected things came up. Also please forgive me for any spelling/grammar mistakes I typed this late at night, I hope you enjoy this chapter... 

                                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Onew eyelids felt heavy as he blinked several times, his vision was blurred. The light coming from the window brightly illuminated the whole room, causing him to close his eyes again.  His mouth felt dry, like there was a lump on his throat. His whole body felt weak; his chest rose and fell rapidly as he slightly struggled to breath. He slowly opened his eyes again, trying his hardest to keep them opened, his eyes scanned over the whole room. Fear overtook him when he realized he was in Key's bedroom. He didn't know how he got there all he knew was that he had to leave. Onew got out of bed only managing to walk a few steps before he collapse on to the floor. He winced as a single tear streamed down his cheek,"Stay away from me, don't come near me!.".

Key cradled Onew in his arms,"You still have a fever.", he commented with a pout as he tried to remove Onew's shirt.

"Stay away from me, I don't want you to get sick.", he coughed as he tried to free himself from Key's grasp but was to weak to do so.

"I don't care if I get sick, we'll be sick together.", Key leaned in pressing his lips against his; giving him several small kisses. "Lift up your arms.", he instructed him as he continued to try to remove his shirt.

Onew tightly held on to his shirt,"No, I'm cold.", he shivered.

"You need to take a shower it would make you feel better.", he informed him as he started to remove Onew's pants.

"Take me back to the Main House I need to go back to the Main house.". Onew said.

"There's no way you're going back to the Main House or anywhere.", Key said as he finally managed to remove all of Onew's clothes.

Onew coughed,"I can't stay here, I need to go back. I don't want you or anyone else to get hurt because of me.".

"You're delirious, you don't know what you're saying.", Key the water; helping him into the shower as he began to wash him.

The water slowly warmed his body as it hit his skin. The lukewarm water formed steam as he stood there without moving at all. Onew's body felt less tense, having Key's soft gentle hands roam his body as he washed him; soothe him. He hadn't felt this good in a long time . The past few days that he spent in Ryeowook's home prison had been hard on him; he didn't wish that kind of pain and humiliation on anyone. 

"Do you feel better?", Key asked his fingers met Onew's hair. 

Onew simply nodded without saying a word; he just stood there blankly starring down at his feet.

"Onew are you alright?", Key asked as he turned of the water and began to dry him. 

"I need to go back to the Main House.", he repeated.

"You really must be sick.", Key said as he handed Onew some of his clothes. "Change into this, I'm going to get your medication.".

Onew pulled back as Key tried to kiss him.

"Don't worry about me getting sick, I'll be okay.", Key kissed him in the cheek before leaving.

Tears streamed down Onew face as soon as Key felt the room . He never thought that he would be here with Key it made him feel safe, but he knew if he stayed it wouldn't last long. Jonghyun would destroy everything like he always did. Onew began to shake with fear as he vividly started to remember being in the Main House with Jonghyun. 

"Don't give Jinki any food.", he stated,"Let him starve is all thanks to him that I ended up in so much pain!", Jonghyun yelled as he kick Onew repeatedly.

"I didn't do anything to you.", he replied,"If you're in pain call Amber or let me help you.".

He laughed,"You can't help me! You're worthless!", he yelled as he pulled him up by the collar of his t shirt. "Thanks to you Taemin hates me now.".

"I don't know what you did to Taemin but that has nothing to do with me.".

"I don't want Jinki to have contact with anyone.", Jonghyun ordered,"One is allowed to come near him except for me. Its that clear.".

"Yes.", the servants answered. 

"Now leave!", he ordered.

Onew had never seen Jonghyun this mad; the look in his eyes drove fear deep within Onew.

"I'm going to make your life a living hell.", Jonghyun threatened him,"I'm going to make you wish you never wasted your favor on saving that stupid wretched cat.".

"Jonghyun, I know you aren't really like this. You're very kind and thoughtful, don't listen to your parents, they aren't looking out for you. They only care about themselves.".

"Shut up!", Jonghyun slapped him."You're the one who brought them back into my life, you're the one who told me to give them another chance. Stop trying to confuse me if you really cared about me like you said you did. I wouldn't of found you with Key.".

"I do care about you.", Onew flinched as Jonghyun struck him again. 

"You only care about Kibum, and I'm going to show you what that gets you.", Jonghyun dragged him across the dirty floor and chained him up against the wall."It's been a while since I tortured someone with my bare hands.", a smile spread across his lips,"You're my new toy, I'm going to have a lot of fun with you.", Jonghyun forcefully pressed his lips against his.

Onew trying to push him up but failed.

"See you tomorrow Jinki.", Jonghyun said as he left.

Onew was chained up against the cold wall completely in the dark. He knew his fever would return if he didn't take the medication Taemin had given him; but there was no way he could reach it. He legs and arms began to ache; every time he tried to give his legs a rest by sitting down, the chains would pull on his arms causing him  extreme pain. He stood there all night not able to get any sleep at all. When the morning came Jonghyun came to visit to verbally insult him and physically harm him. Jonghyun came over five times a day continuously doing the same thing without bringing him any food. By the second day his fever had returned; his whole body felt weak and he didn't have the will to fight Jonghyun anymore.

"Are you hungry? Do you want any food?", Jonghyun mocked him as he ate in front of him. 

"I just want water please give me water.", Onew begged.

"I'll give you water, food, I'll even unchain you and let you go back home. If you agree to never see Kibum again. All of this is happening to you because of him.", he stated,"Tell me that you hate him, tell me that you prefer me over him.".

Tears rolled down Onew's cheek,"I hate Kibum. Jonghyun please let me remain by your side."

Jonghyun unchained him from the wall,"You're life is about to get easier, it's a pity that I can't say the same for Kibum.". Jonghyun kissed him multiple times as he made his way down Jinki's neck.

Onew tried to push him off but couldn't. His whole vision began to blur as he was having trouble breathing, "Jonghyun, Jonghyun I-I-I don't feel well.", Jinki said before he lost consciousness. 

"Onew why haven't you changed, this isn't helping you get better you know.", Key said as he put down the Onew's medication and a glass of water in the night stand."Do you need help?", Key asked.

"Don't come near me. Don't touch me.".

"It's fine I'm not worried about getting sick.", Key stated,"Just change please, I don't want your cold to get worse.".

Onew quickly began to change, completely avoiding eye contact with Key.

"Onew have you been crying? Do you feel pain anywhere?".

"Thank you for everything Key, but I really need to go.", he said as he tried to get out of Key's bedroom; he still felt weak but he knew he had to get back to the Main House so no one else would have to suffer like he did. 

"You're in no condition to go anywhere.", Key blocked the door,"Go take your medicine and rest.".

"I don't know how you brought me here, but I can't stay I need to go back to the Main House.".

"Onew calm down, Jonghyun knows you're here. He let you come here.", Key informed him.

"What did he make you do? Are you okay? Did he hurt you?", Onew asked as he began to feel anxious.

"He didn't do anything to me.", Key stated.

Onew embraced him tightly; kissing him several times,"I'm so glad your safe.", he began to tear up,"I so glad Jonghyun finally came to his senses.".

"Not exactly. Luna is staying with Jonghyun and Taemin in the Main house until you get better.".

Hearing that Luna was now in the hands of Jonghyun thanks to him, caused him to panic."I need to go back now, she can't be with him. He's going to hurt her.",he said as he began to panic.

"Onew she is fine. She is living with Taemin.".

"You can't believe that. It's a lie, Jonghyun is going to hurt her.", Onew started to hyperventilate. 

"Breath into this.", Key said as he handed him a paper bag.

Onew began to breath into the paper bag as his breathing slowly began to regulate.

"I assure you she is fine.", Key stated,"I wouldn't allow her to be there if she wasn't okay.".

"Is she really living with Taemin?".

"Yes she is staying with him.", Key embraced him as he rubbed his back,"Onew what did Jonghyun do to you? You have never been this scared of him before.".

Onew pushed him away,"Don't touch me.", he cried as skin began to crawl as he remember how Jonghyun hit him and touched him.

"What did Jonghyun do to you? I can tell he did something to you. You aren't yourself.", he commented; tears running down his cheeks,"At first I thought it was because of your fever, but now I know that isn't the case. Tell me what he did to you.".

Onew began to shake with fear,"Just leave me alone, I don't want to talk about it. Leave me alone!", he yelled. He felt agitated and confused; his self-torturing reflections and emotions, whirl round and round in his head. His thoughts and feelings vehemently collided with one another. He wanted to be with Key he wanted to feel his warmth again, but every time he gave in to him. He ended up remembering Jonghyun, remembering how he tortured him. He didn't want Key or anyone to go through that. 

"I love you Onew. Jonghyun can't hurt you now, please just tell me what's going on.", he begged.

"I love you too.", Onew smiled as he caressed Key's cheek. He leaned in, giving into Key once again; just as he was about to kiss him, the image of Jonghyun kissing him popped into his head. "I'm sorry I can't. I need to go back to the Main House, if I don't go Jonghyun is going to hurt Luna or Taemin. I can't allow him to hurt them like he hurt me.".

"I have no idea what he did to you, but you're not going back there.".

"What about Luna and Taemin, they can't stay with him. I don't want him to ruin their lives.", Onew stated as he tried to leave again.

"We'll figure out a way to help them together. We can't help them until you get better.", Key smiled.

He realized Key was right, right now he was to weak mentally and physically to be of any help to anyone. Onew walked to the nightstand and took his medication along with a cup of water,"I want to be alone right now.", he said as he got in to bed.

"I don't know what he did to you, but I won't let him hurt you anymore.", Key said as he tried giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Onew flinched, he loved and wanted to be with Key but he felt like he was undeserving of his love; he felt like he betrayed him. "I'm sorry.". He apologized again,"I just want to be alone.".

"Onew did Jonghyun touch you? Did he force you do something you didn't want to do?".

"No, all he did was kiss me. It never got that far.", he confessed,"I don't want to talk about it okay, just leave please.". 

"We'll talk later I love you.", he said before leaving the room. 

Onew's eyes began to feel heavy again; he blinked several times before falling asleep. The next morning when he woke up he saw Key sleeping by his bedside in a chair. He felt happy and blessed to be here with him, he reached over and gently grabbed his hand; caressing it with his thumb. 

"Good morning.", Key smiled as he stood up to check his temperature,"How are you feeling.".

"Much better.", he smiled. Key leaned to give him a kiss but Onew stopped him,"I love you but I need some time.".

"I love you too.", he smiled,"It doesn't matter how long it will take but we will go through it together, I'll always be by your side. I won't give up on you.".

                                                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

A/N: Well that does it for chapter 17...I hope you enjoyed it. Please leave a comment I really enjoy reading them. I'll see you all in chapter 18 Jonghyun's chapter :)