Key: A Trade

The Curse

A/N: Thank you for reading, commenting and subscribing I really appreciate it...Hope you enjoy this chapter. 

                                           XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"So you finally figure out what zodiac animal Taemin turns into?", Amber asked Luna as they sat on the couch.

"Yes, it pretty hard not to see him when he turns.", Luna giggled,"So what zodiac animal do you turn in to?".

"I'm not telling you.", she answer.

"No fair if I hug you nothing happens.", Luna whined,"Where am I going to get a boy to hug you.".

Amber smiled and shrugged,"I guess you'll never find out.".

"Come on Amber be nice, every one in school is probably going to refer to me as the girl with the cow.", she pouted,"I had a rough day I believe I deserve a price.".

"I'm glad you all find this very amusing.", Taemin crossed his arms,"Because I don't.".

"Come on at least we didn't ask you to give us some milk.", Amber laughed.

"Come on just stop.", Ryeowook let out a small laugh,"Taemin isn't a cow he's an Ox he doesn't have any udders.".

"Finally someone said it beside me.", Taemin high five him; then pointed at Luna"And you, you just better stay away from me, and not hug me.".

Key just smiled as he saw everyone have fun and interact with each other. His mind kept going back to Onew. Was he cold? Was he eating? Did he get over his cold? Thousands of other thoughts ran through his mind. He was extremely worried about him that he felt like crying again. Key felt a sharp pain in his chest as he began to feel anxious. He felt like a dark cloud was hanging over him, he had a a deep feeling within his soul that something bad was going to happen. 

Amber phone loudly rang,"It's Jonghyun.".

Key gasp and began to whimper when Jonghyun called Amber. He hoped that his premonition wasn't true, he really didn't want anything bad to have happen to Onew. 

"Yes I'll be there right away. Don't move him or give him anything you can hurt him.", Amber talked to Jonghyun over the phone,"No don't send a driver that is just going to waste time. I'll be right there.".

"What happen to Onew?",Key asked his face full of tears,"Don't lie to me I know something happen.".

"He has a fever.", Amber said as she got a she quickly grabbed her equipment.

"Take me with you I need to go see him.", Key demanded,"I'm not taking no for an answer.".

"Key I really wish I could, but Jonghyun won't let you set a foot in the Main House.", she informed him.

"I know I'll go in snake form. Take Luna with you I'll hide in her leg,", he begged as he sniffled.

"I'll go. I want Key to see Mr.Bunny.", Luna said as she stood up the couch,"Tell him you brought me to assist you.". 

"That's great and all but you are suppose to be in school. You three need to be in school.", Amber stated.

"Just take me, we'll figure something out.", Luna stated.

"Fine, but we need to go now.", Amber said as she and Luna walked out the door.

"You two go back to school now.", Key told Taemin and Minho before leaving. He quickly ran and got into Amber's car. The ride to the Main House was silent; Key looked out the car window as he slightly shook his foot unstop out of nervousness. He was happy to be able to see Onew again but at the same time it saddened him that it was going to be in this condition. Key knew Onew had to be in very bad shape seen Jonghyun called Amber; he just hoped that Jonghyun wouldn't notice him, so he could be by his side. Key wanted to take care of him and nurture him back to health. As soon as they got there Luna hugged Key and he coiled in her leg.

"Eeee!", Luna shriek.

"What happened?", Key stuck his head out of the bottom of her pants.

"Sorry you're just cold.", she commented,"You know thanks to you I'm no longer afraid of snakes.".

"Really that's good,but don't trust all snakes. Just trust me.", Key answered; hiding himself again as they approach the Main House gates.

"Welcome.", the servants bowed as they opened the gates.

"What is she doing here?", Jonghyun asked,"and where is Kibum I can sense him.".

Key felt a lump in his throat when he heard Jonghyun asked for him. He knew this wasn't going to be easy but he didn't expect to be caught this early; he had hoped that he would at least have seen Onew before Jonghyun somehow caught on.

"She is here to assist me, and I don't now what you're talking about Kibum isn't here.", Amber answered.

"Search them!", Jonghyun ordered.

The servants began to pat down Amber and Luna, Key nervously slithered away and hid nearby hoping that he didn't get caught.

"He isn't on them sir.", the servant informed him.

"Check Amber's bag.", he commanded.

"Jonghyun we are wasting time. I need to go see Jinki now.", Amber stated.

"She just has her equipment and an extra set of clothes.", the servant informed him.

"Clothes? Do you have Kibum clothes in there?", Jonghyun questioned her.

"Jonghyun stop worrying about Key, he isn't here. The clothes are mine.", she lied,"The only one that matters here is Onew please let me see him.".

Key could tell Jonghyun was livid;his jaw was clenched his hands tightly in a fist. 

"Take them to Onew.", Jonghyun stated as he walked away.

Key slithered back and coiled himself in Luna's leg. He was really happy that Jonghyun was not coming with them. Key felt his heart was going to come out of his chest when they entered Ryeowook's home. Key felt distraught when he saw Onew on the ground profusely sweating. He looked thin and pale, like he was having trouble breathing. 

"Please leave.", Amber told the servant. 

As soon as the servant left Key slithered out and rushed to his side,"He's unconscious. Amber do something.". Key began to cry he felt hopeless that he couldn't do anything for him. 

Amber rip his shirt open and placed the end of the Stethoscope in his chest. He gave him a shot for his infection and hook him up to some I.V fluids.

"Is Mr. bunny going to be okay?", Luna asked.

"I managed to control his fever, he's a bit dehydrated. He should probably wake up by tomorrow.", Amber informed them.

"This is all Jonghyun's fault. We can't leave him here Amber, please tell Jonghyun you need to take him with you to observe him.", Key begged.

"Well that would be benificial for Onew, but Jonghyun wouldn't allow that. He would just make me stay here.", Amber stated.

"You have to give it a try you're the only one that can convince him.", Key begged,"Thanks to you Luna was able to stay with us, please just give it a try.".

"I can't promise anything, but I'll try.", Amber said before leaving the room.

"Do you think she would be able to convince him?", Luna asked,"He's kinda scary.".

Key placed his head on Onew shoulder,"They use to date, before Amber left the Main House because of me. He has a soft spot for her.", Key slithered back to Luna, as he coiled himself in her arm,"I feel like I was about to turn back.", he informed her.

"This is bad.", Amber came bursting through the door.

"What happen?", Key and Luna asked at the same time.

"He said that the only way I could take Onew with me is if Luna stays.", she informed them

"I'll stay.", Luna stated.

"I can't possibly ask you to do that.", Key stated,"You can't stay here, he'll hurt you.". Key hid himslef as soon as he saw the doorknob move.

"Have you made your decision? Is Luna going to stay?", Jonghyun smiled as he walked into the room.

"I'm going to stay.", Luna answered.

"You can't.", Amber answered.

"Is okay Mr. bunny needs you.", she answered.

"Okay.", Jonghyun smirked,"You'll be able to return with them tonight, but first thing tomorrow morning I'll send one of my servants to pick up some of your clothes. I expect to see you arrive here tomorrow with Taemin.".

"I'll be here, I promise.", Luna answered.

"Good just remember, this is only temporary. As soon as Jinki is all better I expect him back her.", he stated before her left.

With the help of the servants Amber managed to get Onew inside her car, in the back seat,"Thank you."

"Luna I really appreciate what you did for Onew and I ", Key said, as he watched over a sleeping Onew "If there is anything I can do for you just let me know.

"Just enjoy the time you have with him.", Luna smile.

 As soon as they got home Minho and Ryeowook help get Onew into Key's bed; Amber then made sure Onew had everything he needed.

When they all left the room, Key poofed back into his human form. He changed and went to sit in the corner of his bed,"I love you so much. I'm so glad that you are here with me.", Key talked to him. He then leaned in and gave him a kiss on the forehead,"Rest well.". Key turned the lights off and headed out of his room.

"Is Luna really going to stay with Jonghyun?", Minho asked Key as soon as he saw him.

"Yes, today is her last night here for a short while.", he informed him,"Luna what would you like me to cook for you.". Key didn't know what to do for Luna to show his appreciation.

"Let's make some homemade Pizza.", Luna smiled.

Key headed into the kitchen and began taking out the ingredients he needed."You don't need to help me Luna.".

"I want to I enjoy cooking with you.", she answered.

Key smiled at her and started to cook,"I'm really going to miss you.".

"Just take good care of Mr. Bunny okay.", she smiled,"I'll hug you right now but I need you to cook this pizza.".

"Yeah I can't cook if I'm a snake.", he laughed. Key was very thankful towards Luna, for the first time ever he felt what Onew and Amber felt. Key finally felt Luna's warmth, it was the first time that he had a strong connection with someone outside the curse.

                                             XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

A/N: Well that does it for chapter 16 I hope you enjoyed it..Please leave a comment I really enjoy reading them, see you all in chapter 17...