Jonghyun: Establishing Authority

The Curse

A/N: I want to thank you all for commenting and subscribing. Anyways I've been taking a writing class and I'm am going to apply some of the things I learn so far to see if I can make it a more enjoyable reading experience for you all... Enjoy the chapter.

                                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Drive slowly.", his loud commanding voice echoed through the car. He looked out the window as they pass by the Main House. A feeling of longing and despair formed very deep within him. He felt a knot on his throat as his breathing became labored; he pulled on the collar of his turtle neck shirt his chest rapidly moving up and down as he struggled to breathe. 

"Sir are you alright?", the driver asked as he looked  at the back seat through his rearview mirror.

"I-I-I-I'm fine. Jus-just k-keep dri-driving", he stuttered not wanting to show any weakness. The pain became unbearable as his whole body began to shake;breaking into a cold sweat. He reached for the button to lower the car window, completely missing it by a few centimeters as he was unable to keep his hand steady. He tried once again this time successfully lowering the entire car window. The cold wind penetrated the entire car as he removed his coat; using it as a pillow he laid down on the back seat. A few tears stained his cheek as the pain increased; he pierced his bottom lip with his teeth as he tried to endure the pain. "D-don't sss-stop driving until I tell you so.". Jonghyun didn't want anyone to see him in this state; they were on the road for about an hour until he order him to stop.  

"We've arrived sir.", the driver said as the car came to a halt. He quickly got out of the car to open the car door for Jonghyun.

Jonghyun cringed in pain as he pushed himself up. The pain was subsiding, as he slowly stumbled out of the car. 

"Would you like your cane sir?", the driver asked as he helped Jonghyun put his coat back on.

"No.". Jonghyun took a deep breath mustering a smile on his face to hide the pain. As he walked towards the hidden house he faintly heard the scattering of footsteps along with muffled voices. Before he opened the gates he took a deep breath; when he entered everyone was kneeling before him except the wretched cat. He scanned the whole premises but he was no where to be seen; his gaze automatically stopped to where Taemin was kneeling. Jonghyun had been hoping that Taemin wasn't present here; a battle started to brewed within his mind, he didn't want to punish Taemin but at the same time he knew he had to. Taemin had never disobeyed his orders, it sadden him that for the first time ever he did; he helped free the cat, and missed school. Jonghyun ordered Taemin to stand; he could tell Taemin was scared by the way he stood and avoided eye contact. He traced a finger along the left side of Taemin face; stopping at the shin propping his head up with his finger, forcing Taemin to look at him. "Why aren't you at school.". 

"Sorry hyung.", he said as his eyes roamed around trying to avoid Jonghyun intense gaze.

A smirk spread across Jonghyun's face as he led out a saw chuckle; he forcefully slapped Taemin with the back of hand causing the younger man to fall into the ground. From the corner of his eye he noticed Minho stood, his jaw clenched as his hand formed a tight fist. Jonghyun made his way to Minho and stood in front of him, their faces inches apart. "Do you want to hit me Minho? Go ahead punch me.".

Minho whole hand trembled as his face started to reddened with what Jonghyun though was rage.

"Jonghyun he didn't mean to. Please forgive him.", Amber pleaded.

Rage started to built within Jonghyun. Everyone of them broke the rules, everyone had helped the wretched cat. That's when he realize he had been far to lenient lately; he felt them all a bit distant, he could tell that the curse was weaking and it was probably all his fault. Jonghyun now knew he had to be more forceful with them, he had to be seen as their god again; not as the weak Jonghyun who was always in the Main house and occasionally ordered them around. "When did I allow you to speak?!", he yelled at Amber. 

"I'm sorry.", Amber apologized for intruding.

Jonghyun kept his gaze on Minho as he studied him carefully, "Tell me Minho since when do you care so much about Taemin.". 

Minho gulped at he stared directly at Jonghyun; without uttering a word.

"Answer me!", Jonghyun yelled in his face. Minho's silence was starting to annoy Jonghyun; he kicked Minho on his stomach causing him to fly back and land on the ground. Jonghyun looked down at him and slammed his foot on top of Minho's abdomen.

All the air escaped Minho's lungs as a tears ran down his cheek.

Jonghyun laughed,"Awe your crying.", he mocked him; keeping his foot on his stomach, pressing down on it forcefully. "Since you care so much about Taemin, do you want to take on his punishment along with yours?" He smiled seeing Minho face full of pain; it reminded him of when he used to lock Minho in a dark room and torture him. "How does three days in your favorite dark room sound.". Jonghyun smile slowly turned into a smirk when Minho opened his eyes widely; fear displayed all over his face.

"Hyung I'm sorry don't punish Minho because of me.", Taemin begged as he kneeled before him.

Just as Jonghyun was about to hit Taemin once more Ryeowook appeared in front of him; preventing him from hitting Taemin. Jonghyun took his foot of Minho and ordered him to stand; his angry gaze now directed itself at Ryeowook. "I'm so glad you're back from your training in the mountains.", he mocked him.

"I know you came looking for me, I'm here. Leave them alone.". Ryeowook said as he bowed before Jonghyun.

"All of you go inside.", he ordered as they all began to walk."Stop!". They all turned to face Jonghyun as he smiled at them all. "The only reason I am letting you go is not because of this wretched cat. I'm letting you go because of Jinki.". Jonghyun walked up to Key and smiled, "Jinki gave up his own freedom so that today incident would go on as if it never happened. I hope that bringing the cat here was well worth it.". Jonghyun felt pleasure; when he saw the tears forming in Kibum's eyes. "You may leave.", he said. Once they where all inside he made his way back to Ryeowook. "Congratulations on your new found freedom, I'm sure everyone will hate you now.".

Ryeowook stood and looked directly at Jonghyun,"I rather be hated than be locked up in there.".

"You won't last! If they kick you out you have no where to go to but the Main House. Nobody wants to be near a wretched cat like you.". Jonghyun replied with the intention cause Ryeowook pain. "One more thing before I forget.". Jonghyun got closed to Ryeowook' right ear and whispered,"If Taemin finds out for any reason that you are his brother, you are to return to the Main House. It's an order.". It gave Jonghyun great pleasure to see Ryeowook collapse on to the ground; a look of despair quickly forming on the male in front of him. He refrain himself from kicking him as it was part of the deal he had made with Jinki. 

"Why did you have to separate me from him, when he was born?", Ryeowook clenched at the grass beneath him."I waited my entire life to meet him; to tell him we are brothers. Why do you have to be so cruel?!.

Jonghyun felt a knot in his throat again, this time it was different than the one before. This time he felt like he wanted to throw up. Out of all the zodiac members he had a unique bond with Ryeowook; he felt his presence more than anyone else. Jonghyun completely ignored Ryeowook and made his way inside. As he expected Kibum was no were in sight. He's probably crying in his room, he thought to himself as he then ordered Taemin to get in the car. Before he left he turned and looked at Luna, "It was a pleasure to finally meet you miss Luna.". 

The car ride was completely silent. He attentively stared at Taemin, his face bit red from where he had slapped him earlier, a small bruise was starting to form. For the the first time ever Taemin occasionally looked at him with fear; it hurt him but he knew that once again he had established his authority as the god. He could feel Taemin presence more than ever. "Tell me about Luna.".

"What about her?", he asked almost in a whisper. 

"Just tell me everything you know about her. It's an order." Jonghyun knew that once he said those words they had no choice but to obey him. He listen attentively as Taemin began to speak.

"All I know is that she is Minho's friend. I don't talk to her much, sorry I can't be of any help hyung.".

Once they arrived Jonghyun dismissed Taemin to his home. He poured himself a glass of wine as he paced back and forth. Jonghyun found it quite strange that he still wasn't able to sense Luna when she was standing right in front of him. He knew he had to keep an eye on her; his mind began to ponder around the idea of making Luna actually live here like he had mentioned to Jinki. 

                                                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

A/N: As I reread the chapter I noticed some difference in my writing style, I hope you enjoyed it more. It's a bit of a change but I'm still getting comfortable with it so it maybe a bit sloppy idk or maybe it just all the same idk...Anyways please leave a comment I would appreciate it. See you all in the next chapter.