Minho: Jealousy

The Curse

A/N: Sorry for the late update, I had internet problems. Also sorry for any mistakes I typed this late at night anyways enjoy...

                                               XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Minho face cringe in pain as Amber attended to his wounds."Thank you Amber.".

"Don't mention it.", she sighed; placing her hand under his chin, forcing him to look at her. "What were you thinking? Where you planing to hit Jonghyun?".

Minho pushed her hand aside and stood,"No unfortunately I can't, but he deserves to get hit. You saw what he did to Taemin.".

"Minho you can't show any kind affection towards Taemin in front of Jonghyun.", she stated,"I don't want you two to end up like Key and Onew.".

"I did nothing wrong. Besides Taemin and I are different, we're just friends.",he defended himself.

"Minho, I know for a fact that you have feelings for Taemin, and I'm almost certain that he feels the same way.", she sighed,"You two need to be more careful, I don't want you to get hurt.". 

"I'm not going to get hurt okay.", he walked out the door; irritated that Amber was able to figure out his feelings for Taemin. 

"Are you alright?", Luna asked.

"I'm fine.", he responded as he sat on the couch,"How's Key?".

"Well when he found out about Mr.Bunny he locked himself up in his room and hasn't came out.", she informed him; sitting beside him.

"It's the cat's fault. We should have never freed him.", he stated.

"His name is Ryeowook and he did nothing wrong.", she defended him.

"It's thanks to him that Jonghyun hit Taemin.", he said,"It's also thanks to him that Onew is locked up.".

"I'm sorry.",Ryeowook walked in over hearing their conversation.

"I'm sorry! That's all you have to say?". Minho normally calm and pleasant demeanor slowly changed; his face contorted,consumed with anger.

"I didn't want any of this to happen. I'm sorry.', he apologized again.

He stood up and faced him,"It's all thanks to you that Taemin and Onew are suffering.".

"I'm aware of that and I'm sorry.", he sighed,"I had no idea Onew was going to give up his freedom for me; and the last person that I would ever want to hurt is Taemin.".

Minho close his hands into a tight fist; remembering a conversation he had with Taemin. 

"The cat?",Minho asked,"Please don't tell me you got near the cat."

"I did Minho and he is nothing like Jonghyun described him. He seems nice and its taking care of Onew hyung.", Taemin informed him.

"Since when do you care so much about Taemin? Since when are you two close?", Minho asked. 

"I'm not close to anyone, I barely know him.", he answered.

Minho could tell Ryeowook was hiding something by the way he fidgeted and avoided eye contact. Minho whole body began to shake; consumed with anger and jealousy. "Stay away from Taemin.", he yelled knocking him down to the ground; with a punch. Minho hunched over Ryeowook, holding him by his shirt; repeatedly punching him.

"Minho! Minho stop!", Luna begged unable to get close to him,"Key! Amber! Help!".

Amber rushed over,"Minho please stop.", Amber begged as she tried to separate them but failed.  

Minho could faintly hear Amber and Luna. His mind completely in a daze as he continued to punch him.

"What are you doing?".

Minho heard Key's shaky voice right in his left ear; his strong grasp lifting him off of Ryeowook, pushing him on to the couch. 

"Are you out of your mind?", Key yelled.

Minho sighed as he stared at Key's puffy eyes and tear stain cheeks. His anger subsiding as he stared at his bloody knuckles; regaining consciousness finally realizing what he had done. Ryeowook was being attended to by Amber. His left eye completely shut; blood dripping from his mouth and nose. "Key hyung I'm sorry.", he apologized, guilt quickly setting in.  

"You don't need to apologize to me.", Key placed his hand on his shoulder, "Apologize to Ryeowook.".

"I'll admit it, I did wrong by hitting him, but I'm not going to apologize. It's his fault Taemin got hit, and that Onew is a prisoner.".

"That does not give you the right to hit him.", Key sighed, "Onew made the decision himself to do that, even though it hurts me to know he is suffering. All of this isn't Ryeowook's fault.".

Minho realized Key was right, Onew decided to give up his freedom. Taemin also made the decision to help free the cat and skip school. "I'm sorry Ryeowook, I wasn't thinking straight.". 

Ryeowook winced as he spoke,"I forgive you.".

"Thank you.", he bowed before leaving to his room. He locked himself in; sitting in the corner of his bed. He knew he had done wrong by taking some of his anger out on Ryeowook; he didn't deserve what he did to him. But something deep down told him that his suspicions were right Ryeowook cared to much about Taemin for someone he just met. 

"Minho, can we talk?", he heard Luna voice from the other side of the door.

"We'll talk tomorrow Luna, I'm going to bed.", he answered as he began to changed into his pajamas. 

"Are you feeling alright?".

"Luna, I'm fine. I Just want to be alone.", he informed her as he got into bed.

"Goodnight.".

"Goodnight.", he responded immediately grabbing his phone and dialing Taemin's number. Hoping that Jonghyun had gave it back to him. 

"Hello.".

An muffled voice whispered from the other side. "Taemin?".

"Minho? Why are you calling me?".

"Are you okay did Jonghyun hurt you?", he asked concerned.

"I'm fine he didn't hurt me. Are you okay? How are you feeling?".

"I'm doing fine. I'm so glad you're okay.".

"Minho I have to go someone is coming, I'll see you in school tomorrow.".

Even though the line went completely dead, Minho felt relief just knowing that Taemin was okay. He placed his phone in his night stand and went to bed. The next morning he quickly took a shower, change and headed towards the Kitchen for breakfast. "Good morning.", he greeted Luna, Key and Ryeowook.

"Good morning.", Luna answered not bothering to look up at him as he fed Ryeowook.

"Eat your breakfast before it gets cold.", Key instructed.

Minho quickly ate his breakfast he wanted to get to school early so he could talk to Taemin."Luna lets go.".

Luna finished feeding Ryeowook then grabbed her book bag and headed out with Minho,"Why are you in such a hurry?".

"I need to talk to Taemin.", he smiled. 

"Do you even feel an ounce of remorse for what you did to Ryeowook?", she asked.

"I do feel bad for what I did I am planing to talk to him when I get home.", he smiled,"What's going on with you and the cat anyways? You even fed him this morning.".

"I was just being helpful, poor guy he couldn't even eat breakfast on his own thanks to you.", she shook her head. 

"I know, I feel bad enough.", he sighed,"He was even nice enough not to hit me back, he just laid there. To be honest I feel like I don't deserve his forgiveness. I acted as bad as Jonghyun.".

"You had a lapse of judgement, don't compare yourself to him.".

"Lapse or not I acted without thinking. I acted just like him.", he sighed.

"Minho wait, is that Taemin over there?", she asked.

Luna stood perfectly still, Minho could tell she was in complete shock. He looked towards were she was staring. To his surprise he saw Taemin with his back against a tree as Kai kissed him. His vision began to blur, his breathing was unsteady.

"Minho are you alright?", she asked. 

"I'm going home.", he said a single tear running down his cheek. He wiped it away as he prevented himself from crying,"Please don't follow me.".

                                                 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

A/N: Well that does it for this chapter I hope you enjoyed it. In the next chapter we get to figure out what is going on with Taemin and Kai. Anyways please leave a comment I really enjoy reading them, see you in the next chapter...