Chapter 8

Seeking for Love

Two weeks passed and Woohyun still in Sunggyu’s office. Sunggyu said before he can leave after a week learn about his new job. He already learn everything and he just wished now to leave immediately. Woohyun still felt uncomfortable left together with him because for the past two weeks, he commanded him to stay in his room. His reason it will be more easier for him to teach and know Woohyun’s progress.

 

Woohyun stared blankly at his table. All his work were done and he had nothing to do right now. As he was in a deep thought, a staff came informed that Sunggyu asked him to download an email from one of their supplier. Woohyun nodded to her and walked to Sunggyu’s table.

 

Even though Sunggyu was a busy man, his table and room always kept organized. All the files on his table neatly stack at the right. His room also gave out his manly and dominant aura. Vanilla scent, his favorite he learn for two weeks he has been here. Air freshener in the room also vanilla scent. Peace and sweet perfectly suit his character. Dominant but sweet inside.

 

Woohyun switch on the pc and waited for the window to completely on. He frowned when the window request a password before the others file could be opened. Woohyun tried with Sunggyu’s birthday but rejected same went for company’s important dates. All went wronged. But Woohyun didn’t notice that Sunggyu stand silently behind the wall, watching him pouting cutely in front of the screen.

 

“Saranghae.” After some time, Sunggyu felt enough torturing Woohyun, he came inside without warning almost gave Woohyun minor heart attack.

 

Woohyun stared at him with gaped mouth obviously shocked by his existence also by his sudden word. Staring widely with open mouth sometimes that pairs of orbs blinking cutely brought smile to Sunggyu.

 

“Saranghae. The password.” When he saw Woohyun still remain unmoved, Sunggyu walked to his back type the password. His daring action success in making Woohyun face heated up with the close position they were at.

 

“There you go. Can you please download it and hand me the hard copy? Thanks.” Sunggyu flashed him the sweetest smile ever leaving Woohyun blushed madly.

 

“Oo..okay, Mr. Kim,” Woohyun bowed to him before exit the room. Sunggyu followed the figure until he exit behind the door with warm smile. You are so cute, Woohyun. How I wish to kiss those red cheeks. Please open your heart for me.

 

“Honey~” A squeaky voice came from the door revealed a very y lady wore a tight knee length white dress. Woohyun turned back his face inside the room. The scene he witness really made his fragile heart broke into million pieces. The lady kissed Sunggyu in his lips right in front of Woohyun causing his eyes to shed silence tears.

 

“What are you doing here, Soyou?” Soyou. The name repeated in Woohyun’s head like a mantra. He quickly took his leave not to disturb the couple private time.

 

Woohyun locked himself inside a cubicle of the toilet. He let out all his tears accompany his wounded heart. The task given by Sunggyu just now he left to the office boy to settle and sent back to the CEO. Mr. Kim was right. Even though Sunggyu was his husband, but he still have the right to choose his love of his life. That look when he said the password only meant nothing. Sunggyu will never him back. He was fool by his eyes. He was fool to take the word in romantic way to himself. He was a fool to believe that Sunggyu will be a good husband to him. Woohyun wiped his tears and wash his face. He looked into his reflection in the mirror. Soyou was too perfect to be compared to him. That fact only brought a sad smile to his perfect face. ‘I am a pabo for him. Although he is mine but I can never make him. Mr. Kim was right. Sunggyu can remarry anyone or fall in love without my permission.’

 

The sound of the door being opened made Woohyun turned to face it. He was shocked to see Sunggyu standing infront of him. He quickly left the toilet without even spare him a glance. He had enough.

 


 

The front yard of the mansion decorated with various colour of roses. From the common one until the rare species all were grown by Hyunah. She really loves roses and willing to spend her money for it. Some of the flowers she bought from the nearby nursery also when she went for holiday she will brought back. Sunggyu also gave her mother as a present.

 

The sound of car engine brought Hyunah back to reality. She smiled warmly when she saw her son walked towards her with a bouquet of roses and kissed her cheeks sweetly.

 

“How are you, mom?” Sunggyu settled in front his mother, holding both of Hyunah hands before kissed them.

 

“I am fine, honey. How about you?”

 

“Nothing change, mom. Where is daddy by the way?”

 

“He is a workaholic isn’t he? For these past two months he had been really busy.” Sunggyu smiled sadly. Poor his mother being left alone without accompany.

 

“L call you?”

 

“Actually, Gyu I have no idea. I give up. He will never call me and when I call him, unanswered. I am tired of this.” Hyunah let out her frustration. Even though her youngest child was a troublemaker, he was still her child, the one she carried for 9 months. She still love him and hoped one day he will change.

 

“Let him be, mom. He is not a kid and daddy send him money monthly, right?”

 

“Yeah. Later when he has no money, he will come home. That is him cannot live without money.”

 

“Mom, I am hungry.” Sunggyu changed the topic to avoid his mother keep thinking about his twin.

 

“Aigoo, come with me. I cooked your favorite.”

 

“You are the best mom ever.” Hyunah chuckled as Sunggyu back hugged her. Rarely Sunggyu showed his childish act and that exclusively to his mother also maybe his wife.

 

“I told you to get yourself a wife so then you have somebody to look after you.”

 

“Later, mom now I want to eat.” Sunggyu choose not to tell his mother about Woohyun yet. He will tell her later not now considering the situation. He afraid that will worsen the situation as he just make a move to improve their relationship. Woohyun’s crying face still lingered in his mind. He tried to explain to him about Soyou but the latter left him. Now he need to try harder to win back his heart as he already promise himself to take him back as his lawfully wedded wife.

 


 

Almost six months, Woohyun work as Sunggyu’s PA. He started to enjoy his new job. Howon also helped him when he couldn’t understand something and he felt comfortable being with Howon more than with Sunggyu, his boss right now. He never engaged in a long conversation with Sunggyu. He will tried any possible way to keep the conversation short and work related only.

 

“Woohyun, come into my room now,” Sunggyu connect through Woohyun’s intercom. Woohyun sighed when he heard voice of him. After a week he went outstation now he need to face him again. He grabbed his planner and walked to the said room with a small steps. Woohyun knocked the door before enter after the firm yes from inside.

 

“Yes, Mr. Kim,” Woohyun bowed politely to his boss refused to make an eyes contact with him.

 

“Tell me my schedule for tomorrow.” Sunggyu commanded without lifted his eyes from the computer.

 

“You have a meeting with Mr. Joshua, the supplier for baby product.” Woohyun looked again at his planner to confirm it.

 

“When and where?” Now Sunggyu stopped typing and looked straightly to Woohyun. His gaze somehow make Woohyun felt tiny and flustered. Sunggyu raised his eyebrow when his PA didn’t answer him back.

 

“3 pm at Scent Restaurant, Diamond Hotel.”

 

“Okay you will come with me tomorrow.”

 

“Okay.” Woohyun answered him in slow voice. Why I need to follow him? Why can’t others? Woohyun was about to leave the room when Sunggyu called him back, stretched his coffee in his hand.

 

“Please add more sugar, thank you.” Woohyun nodded before took the cup and ready to take his leave again and stopped again by him.

 

“Also starting from tomorrow you will make me coffee everyday, understand. You may leave.”

 

“Alright, Mr. Kim.”

 


 

Sunggyu choose to sit at the window with Woohyun on his right while Joshua sat infront of him. They arrived at the restaurant after the lunch time so the people start to decrease. Joshua’s eyes caught the beauty of Woohyun and refused to let go. Woohyun send him a warm smiled not aware his intention.

 

“So, Mr. Joshua, how about our deal?” Sunggyu started their meeting. Woohyun opened his planner with pen in his hand ready to jot down the important details for the meeting.

 

“No problem. We will give you the special offer as long as you choose us to be your supplier.” Answered Joshua while took a quick glance at Woohyun.

 

“Alright. If any changes happen I will cancel our deal.” Sunggyu answered him with a firm voice. His charisma as a powerful businessman always have respect from his clients and business alliance.

 

“Don’t worry, Mr. Kim. I will not do that. Business in business.” Joshua chuckled and threw a wink to Woohyun when they make an eyes contact. Sense that that guy trying to flirt him, Woohyun excuse himself to gents.

 

His naughty eyes followed every Woohyun’s steps. Sunggyu also sensed the changes in his client when he looked at Woohyun like Joshua tried to molest him something. He still kept his patience when Joshua stole some glance at Woohyun but his blood boiled when he saw that guy obviously threw his wife a flirty wink and he eyes- Woohyun. For God sake eyes  his wife!

 

“He is married, you know.” Sunggyu sipped his juice left in the glass obviously to cool down his rage.

 

“His body is a wonder. Make my imagination run wild.” Replied Joshua with an undefined smirk. His smirk only provoked Sunggyu’s patience.

 

“Our deal is over. I refuse to take your products.” That was it. Sunggyu harshly stand before he pulled along clueless Woohyun whom walking towards them to exit the restaurant. Joshua blinked his eyes dumbfound not understand what the hell was going on.

 

 

Woohyun shrank in his seat when he saw Sunggyu snapped at their client just now. Never he saw Sunggyu like that. When he still working for the Kims, Sunggyu was known as the kindest and obedient son, an angel if L he fully understand. He had no courage to ask him what happen when he wasn’t there. This was the second time he saw Sunggyu’s tensed face, first during their wedding.

 

“Don’t wear this kind of outfit anymore,” his voice sounded low and dangerous enough to make Woohyun sweat uncontrollably. He checked again his outfit to make out his command. He find nothing wrong with him wore a thin fitted white button down shirt with a tight black pants not like he wear nothing.

 

“What is wrong with it?”

 

“Are you kidding me?! Or you really like to let people have their imagination of your body?” Sunggyu gave him a cynical comment enough to rip his heart.

 

“I don’t think my outfit is too much compared to Soyou. I am a man after all.”

 

“You are my wife and she is not!” barked Sunggyu left Woohyun silent. Sunggyu was right.

 

“I cannot stop people thought. That is their right.” Woohyun answered him. He started to feel sick on Sunggyu possessive act. Sunggyu stopped his car by the road. He turned himself to face Woohyun, looked into his eyes.

 

“So I can do that too. I want you to follow me home tonight.” Sunggyu whispered in a low husky voice. His eyes went down every inches of Woohyun’s body from head to toe. He put his hand on top of Woohyun’s right thigh.

 

Tears started to flood his eyes. He felt too scared right now. Did Sunggyu really thought him low like that like a  or ? He pushed away the hand rubbing his right inner thigh and scooted away from the predator refused to look at him. His body shook terribly synchronously with the running tears.

 

“Take me to the office.”

 

“No. I will bring you to my home.” Woohyun didn’t reply instead he cried.

 

“Why? Scare? I am your husband.” Sunggyu brought his body closer to Woohyun almost leaving no space.

 

“Please don’t do anything stupid. I begged you, Mr. Kim.” Woohyun turned his face when Sunggyu face only few centimeters from him. He can feel the elder hot breath against him.

 

“I am your husband, Woohyun-ah. Shouldn’t you please him?”

 

“Am I that low in your eyes, Mr. Kim?” Finally he managed to utter the sentence between his sobs. He really disappointed with Sunggyu. The guy he thought might differ from the rest just proved to him, he was wrong. Sunggyu just like others only took him for granted, for his ual satisfaction.

 

Sunggyu sighed and pushed himself away from Woohyun. He faced Woohyun seeing his vulnerable state. He had no intention to do anything against his willingness. He just want Woohyun to know he status and his limit. Thank God he was there. He cannot bring himself forgiveness if something bad happen to his wife.

 

“Listen here, Woohyun. I want you to know it is very dangerous out there. I really mean nothing. You are my wife, my responsibility. I don’t want anything bad happen to you.” Sunggyu took both his hands and explained to him in sooth and calm voice. Woohyun sobs now subsided after listened to Sunggyu but he still put a distance between them.

 

“Take me home instead.” Woohyun broke his held on his hands, turned to face the window. Sunggyu nodded to his request although he knew Woohyun couldn’t see him. He settle himself back in the driver seat and continue the journey. Sunggyu still can hear the faint sobbed escaped from Woohyun’s lips.

 

“I am sorry, Woohyun-ah”

 

 

 

 

 

How is the chapter? Comment? Subscribe? Thank you^^