Chapter 43

Seeking for Love

Hi! I am back again!!! I miss writing this and I really want to thank you guys again for the patience waiting me to continue this. Don't worry I am going to make sure this story will have an ending. I'm going to finish this. Thank you so much for the support and love! Love you guys so muchhhh!!!!

P.S : Sorry for any mistake and grammatical error. Feel free to pinpoint any mistake. Comment and advice are very much welcome^^


Sunggyu’s lovely weekend had came to its end. Now he was returning back to reality as the CEO of Paradise Berhad, struggling with the reports and meetings like usual. Sunggyu was typing something on his computer when he heard someone knocking behind the door. With a short reply from Sunggyu, the door was opened along with a handsome Myungsoo behind.

 

“Yes Myungsoo?” Asked Sunggyu without lifted his eyes from the computer. With his side eyes, he watched his younger twin pulled a chair and sat.

 

“The Japan company contacted me just now. They asked about the offer.”

 

Automatically his hands had stopped typing, he shifted his attention now to Myungsoo. “What did you say?”

 

“We will give our answer by this noon.” Sunggyu gasped. The clock was showing at 11 o’clock now. It only left an hour before the Japan company contacted them again.

 

Sunggyu bit his lower lips lightly, thinking hard about the answer. As a CEO, of course Sunggyu did not want to waste this opportunity to expand their market in oversea. This cooperation may help Paradise Berhad to stand stronger and be respected by all people. But as an ordinary Sunggyu with a heavily pregnant wife at home, he was a bit reluctant. Half of the reason because Woohyun’s due was just around the corner, but the main reason was about Woohyun safety. How can he leave his wife alone in Korea when threats were coming everywhere.

 

“Hyung, are you still thinking about Woohyun?” Myungsoo received a weak nod.

 

Myungsoo corrected his posture, leaning forward to the table and looked at his twin. “Hyung, Woohyun will be fine. You can ask him to stay with Mom and Dad while we are away. It is only a week. The sooner we finish, we can go back earlier.”

 

Myungsoo got his point there but still Sunggyu felt uneasy. Not that this was the first time he had to go outstation during Woohyun pregnancy. He had been almost two weeks to German for a business trip leaving Woohyun alone in Korea as the pregnant man refused to stay with Sunggyu’s parents. But, that was before Woohyun almost being hit. Since the incident, Sunggyu afraid to leave Woohyun alone.

 

“I don’t know, Myung. I feel like something is going to happen to Woohyun.”

 

“Maybe because you are keep thinking? You become paranoid over little thing.”

 

Sunggyu frowned, trying to digest his little brother words. “Am i?”

 

Myungsoo shrugged his shoulder to answer the question. He was more attracted to play with the sand clock on the table. Sometimes he would steal a glance at his brother who was still in his thinking mode. Myungsoo sighed. He could not blame Sunggyu for this. He understood his brother. With Woohyun’s due just around the corner, his safety, it must be hard for Sunggyu to give his final words. As much as he wanted to help Sunggyu, he could only give his opinion.

 

A lot of things were taken into consideration as the decision was including several parties. As a professional CEO, he could not make a decision only looking at one side of party. He needed to evaluate all pros and cons of his decisions before he gave his final word. Personal matter and works should not be mixed when working. Sunggyu always reminded this to all his workers and also himself. But this time he broke it.

 

After thinking hard for more than half an hour, finally Sunggyu made his decision. He had gave his best and hope everything would be at ease after this. Myungsoo tilted his head upwards from his phone after he heard his name being called by a firm voice no other, his brother.

 

“Tell them we are agree. Tell my secretary to settle our ticket and accommodation there. We are going day after this.” Confidence like always. Sunggyu took his planner and jotted down all the important details regarding that.

 

“Are you sure hyung?”

 

“I only said after a lot of thinking. Don’t make me think again.”

---

Woohyun put his hand under his belly and waddled to door after he caught the sound of his husband car entering the front yard. He opened the door and smiled at the sight of his husband coming out from the car in his office attire. y and handsome like always. Seeing his husband physical appearance enough to make Woohyun blushed although he had been seeing his husband everyday.

 

“You are early today.” His forehead being kissed by his husband before he pulled him against his hard body, swaying a bit their body until Sunggyu felt content. He can never get enough of his wife.

 

“I finish it earlier so I can meet my beautiful wife at home.”

 

“Sweet talker.”

 

“Only for you honey.”

 

Sunggyu untangled his arms from Woohyun’s body and let his wife pulled him to living room. Soon after that, Woohyun returned back with a glass of water in his hand and handed it to Sunggyu which gladly being taken by him. A small thank you said by Sunggyu after he passed back the empty glass and pulled down Woohyun to sit next to him.

 

“I haven’t cook yet. Can you wait?” Woohyun received a nod on his neck as Sunggyu was resting his head there.

 

“Do you want to eat anything?”

 

“Can you cook tomyam kung for me? Suddenly want to eat something spicy.”

 

“Okay, wait here or you want to rest in our room?”

 

“I will go to our room. A little nap before lunch is quite good.”

 

Woohyun nodded and followed Sunggyu to their room. Once they reached, Woohyun helped Sunggyu to peel off his coat and untie his navy tie, he put it on the sofa before he left the room to the kitchen. He opened the refrigerator to take out all the ingredients to make tomyam dish. About 45 minutes spent by Woohyun to finish his cooking before he went back upstairs to wake Sunggyu.

 

“Aww! Easy there baby. Why are you kicking so hard?” Woohyun gritted hard his teeth when he felt a strong kick under his belly near the bladder. The kick was quite hard to the point where he shed some tears. Luckily he was not holding any glass ware in his hand, if not he might dropped it and made a mess.

 

Woohyun’s legs had to give up supporting his body, and now slide down while clutching his bump hoping the pain will eventually go away. “You are hurting Mama darling. Please stopphh…”

 

His baby decided to give him some hard time. Woohyun breathe became uneven due to the acute pain he felt now. At first he thought the baby wanted to come out but then he did not feel any unusual changes in his birth canal. Maybe he was having Braxton Hicks liked what had being said by his doctor before considering he was nearing the due.

 

Sunggyu was descending the stairs when his ears caught a hard whimper along with breathy moan coming from the kitchen. His track stopped abruptly in the middle of the staircase. In his mind only crossed Woohyun.

 

“Woo!”

 

A clear shock could not be hid on Sunggyu face upon his eyes found Woohyun was kneeling on the cold tile while clutching his big belly with tears stained face. His sobs was getting stronger as Sunggyu close their gap.

 

“My belly is hurt.” Woohyun managed to form a sentence in between the pain. His hand was clenching hard onto his husband forearm to make it stop.

 

“Is the baby coming?” Sunggyu was panicked.

 

“Nngghh..nnnoo.”

 

Woohyun’s body was swept into Sunggyu’s strong arms in bridal style. Sunggyu gently put Woohyun on the sofa and took his seat beside him. Heavy perspiration liquids formed on Woohyun’s forehead was gently wiped by Sunggyu.

 

“Shhh, baby you are hurting Mama now. Poor him had to be in pain like this.” Sunggyu continued to cajole his squirming daughter inside there. Maybe the space was getting compacted, she was showing protest. Her little foot can be seen underneath the skin as she was kicking her Mama womb.

 

“Gyu make it stop please. He is hurting me.” The sobs was getting heavier.

 

Honestly, Sunggyu almost joined his wife crying river when Woohyun was in a great pain. His heart liked being slashed to see his wife was crying while he cannot do anything to make the pain stop. He had tried to calm their baby, but seemed like the little one ignored his plead.

 

“My beautiful princess, Papa is talking to you.” He kept rubbing the belly to calm the movement. “Stop moving please. I know you are out of space there. But please bear for a while. Don’t give your Mama hard time. He is already tired has to bring you everywhere.”

 

Seemed like this time the baby was listening to his Papa request. The movement was slowing down, only left with some flutter movement. No more foot on any side of the belly. Sunggyu glanced towards his wife and found that Woohyun was breathing normally again. He had his eyes both closed.

 

And now Woohyun was able to breathe again. His belly was not as tight as before this anymore. No more furious kick or hard movement inside him. It had changed with a calm movement of his baby trying to changes position to make himself comfortable. Woohyun brought his hand forward to clasp his protruding belly and caress it lovingly. Soon after that, his husband joined him.

 

“Still hurt?”

 

“No, thank you darling.”

 

“Why are you not calling me?”

 

“I barely formed any words Gyu. It hurt so much.”

 

“It’s okay. Everything is fine now.”

---

Woohyun shifted his gaze from the book to the person who was entering the room with a big smile plastered on his handsome face. Sunggyu decided to stay at home to look after Woohyun. He already informed his secretary about this and asked Myungsoo to replace him in the office. The right side of the bed deepen as Sunggyu was partially throwing his body onto the bed and made both of them slightly bounced.

 

“You don’t have to stay with me actually.” The book already closed and put on the nightstand. Woohyun turned his body to face Sunggyu and supported his weigh on his elbow.

 

“It’s okay honey. There are not too many works in office. Myungsoo can handle it. Furthermore, I can take care of you if you are in pain again.”

 

Awww! Woohyun’s heart was swelling with happiness at his husband thoughtful action. His hand unconsciously rubbed his bump to share his feeling with the baby which earned him a soft kick. His husband indeed the best he could ever ask. Woohyun did not had to voice out, Sunggyu will gladly granted his wish.

 

“Thank you hubby.” Sunggyu got a thank you kiss full on his lips.

 

“Anything for my family.”

 

The room filled with tranquility as the couple was busy drowning into their own feelings. Sunggyu nuzzled his nose against Woohyn’s shoulder blade to with his growing stubbles. This morning, Sunggyu just lazy to shave, he said his stubbles were still not showing much. Woohyun had to hold Sunggyu face away from him as the stubbles were tickling him.

 

“Stop Gyu! It’s tickle!” Said Woohyun in between his laugh but was ignored by Sunggyu. Now he was hovering his wife and rubbing his chin to Woohyun’s cheeks. The giggle became louder.

 

“I want to kiss my honey. Come give your hubby a kiss.”

 

“Nno! Your stubbles are tickling.” Woohyun’s head was trashing, trying to avoid from Sunggyu. His eyes started to water because of too much laugh.

 

“Come on Woo, give your hubby a kiss.”

 

“Nnnnnooooooo!” Finally Woohyun had to give up and let his soft skin being attacked by the stubbles. He was tired defending himself from Sunggyu. His body was squirming a lot by the sensation. Sunggyu really not spare him.

 

“Gyu, I am tired.”

 

“Okay, let me hug you.” Sunggyu hummed a calming tone near to Woohyun’s ear. “Woo,”

 

“Yes Gyu.”

 

“I want to tell you something.” Suddenly the atmosphere turned to serious. Woohyun took a peek at his husband.

 

“What is it?”

 

“Day after tomorrow me and Myungsoo will be going to Japan for business trip. We need to discuss with the other party regarding our new contract with the Japan company.” No answer received by Sunggyu.

 

“How long?”

 

“A week but if I can finish it earlier, I can come back fast.”

 

Woohyun did not answer instantly. Instead, he tighten his arms around his husband waist and snuggled closer to the warmth. Why suddenly his husband had to go outstation? Why cannot Myungsoo? He could not bear imagine one week without his husband. Who will spoil him? And who will talk to their baby? Woohyun felt like crying at the sudden information.

 

“Can you please not go? Ask Myungsoo to be the representative on behalf you.” Whinny Woohyun came in action. His whiny voice was muffled behind his husband shirt. At this moment, Sunggyu really want to pinch his mandu cheeks and kissed him. His wife was so cute.

 

“I am sorry my dear. The company request both of us.” Sunggyu apologised. His fingers were playing with Woohyun’s mandu cheeks. This pair of fluffy meat already looked like mandu before the pregnancy, and now looked even rounder.

 

Woohyun pouted became longer. No! He did not want to be separated with his dear hubby. “Don’t go please.”

 

“I can’t honey. What will they said if I don’t go? That is not professional.” Coaxed Sunggyu. He pulled the cute face closer to him and kissed away the pout.

 

“Bbut..”

 

“I will call you everyday, okay. Maybe video call if you miss me so much.” A smirk plastered on Sunggyu face and succeed in turning the colour of Woohyun’s face.

 

Woohyun suddenly sat and faced Sunggyu. The sudden movement from Woohyun made Sunggyu blinked confusedly. What was he trying to do?

 

“Promise?” Woohyun held out his pinky finger.

 

Sunggyu linked his pinky finger with Woohyun. Then, he leaned forward to rest their forehead together to see his own reflection in Woohyun’s glassy eyes. It will be a lie if he was not missing Woohyun. No beautiful face of him to wake Sunggyu up in the morning. No Woohyun to send him off to work like usual. And the most important one, no Woohyun to be hugged when sleeping.

 

“I will miss this.” One kiss each on Woohyun’s eyes.

 

“And this.” Another one on the cheek.

 

“Last one, will be this addictive lips.”

 

“I miss you too.”

 

 

---

 

Woohyun watched in silence his husband was talking to his mother on the phone. Afraid he might disturbing their conversation, Woohyun lower the volume of the television more. From what he heard, Sunggyu was informing his mother about the business trip. Couple of times also Woohyun saw Sunggyu whining at his mother. Other than Woohyun, Sunggyu acted like a baby to his mother also.

 

“Tomorrow I will send Woohyun to mansion. We come in the morning before I go to office.” The sudden statement from Sunggyu made Woohyun frown. He tilted his head to his side and looked questioningly at his husband.

 

“All right Mom. See you tomorrow, I love you.” Then the line had ended. Sunggyu placed his phone on the table in front him.

 

“We are going to Kim mansion tomorrow?”

 

Sunggyu nodded nonchalantly while he was busy flipping from channel to channel to find any interesting program. His eyes fixed to the television without bother to look at his wife who was confused with his earlier statement. Looking like his husband was not going to tell him, Woohyun scooted closer to him and poke his side.

 

“Why?” Confusion was clear written on Woohyun’s face.

 

“You are going to stay there until I return back.”

 

“Why I can not stay here?”

 

Sunggyu tilted his head with an obvious frown folded on his forehead. Was his wife always this dense or only today? “Because I am not around. Who is going to give you accompany?”

 

Pout.

 

“I can take care of myself. No need to ask Mommy.”

 

“Woo honey, you are in your last trimester, eight month and in two weeks to be ninth. I don’t want anything happen you. And did you forget about the incidence?”

 

Sunggyu received a weak nod. “That is another reason why I want you to stay at Kim mansion. Mommy can accompany if you want to go out.”

 

Yeah his husband was right. Woohyun forgot a moment how protective Sunggyu can get just over a little thing. The incidence was just a mere accidence. Woohyun was sure the driver had no intention to hurt him. Maybe the driver had emergency so he had to rushed to somewhere. But Woohyun did not voice it out, he afraid it might offended Sunggyu. They almost fight about that because Sunggyu said he was not sensitive about him and made him looked overact but in reality Sunggyu just wanted the best for his family.

 

Woohyun could not say no. “All right hubby.”

 

---

Next morning…

 

Hyunah welcomed the couple with a wide grin attached to her face. Right away after Sunggyu called her yesterday, Hyunah was secretly anticipating their arrival this morning because it had been a quite time since he met Woohyun before. She was looking forward their moment together while waiting for her husband to come home from office. Yeah, although Siwon had retired but he still insisted to come to office and helped his sons as much as he could. He was still adapting to his new life and Hyunah could not force him either.

 

“Let’s have breakfast first. I made extra for this morning after you called me yesterday.” Hyunah called out one of her maid to help carrying the luggage up to their room. Woohyun chuckled to see his mother in law excitement.

 

“Mommy, you haven’t greet me yet. You only busy pestering your beloved son in law while totally ignoring me.” Sunggyu pouted and crossed his arms on his chest. He walked passed his mom and straight away headed to dining hall to join the rest of his family.

 

Siwon was startled to find his eldest son in his dining room this early morning with a long pout on his face. Did he missed something?

 

“Morning daddy.” Sunggyu greeted his father shortly and took a sit beside his father. His hand reached out to take a piece of bread and spread some strawberry jam on it. All this a while, Siwon just watched his son in silence and continued his eating.

 

“Why are you here?” Finally Siwon blurted out the question he was dying to ask. But his son did not responded to him. He just side eyed him and continued to munch his bread. At one glance, his eldest son was similar to a chubby hamster with both cheeks stuffed.

 

Sunggyu swallowed the last bite of the bread before he answered his father. “I’m going to Japan tomorrow with Myungsoo to meet Japan representative. Maybe we need to stay a week there until everything finished.”

 

Siwon briefly nodded and took a sip of his warm tea. Myungsoo did told him about this couple days before. “Woohyun is staying here?” Siwon received an instant nod from his son.

 

The father and son pair then continue their conversation on company progress. Talking about how the company these days, as usual. Their conversation then stopped in the middle when Hyunah came with Woohyun trailing behind and occupied the empty seats. Just in a blink of eyes the atmosphere changed from serious to light due to the chatter box, Hyuna.

 

“Yeobo, stop talking about company, I’m tired already. You already retired so why still thinking about it? Let our sons handle, am I right Woohyun?” The said man just smiled before his gazed was shifted to Sunggyu who was silently looking at him with a pair of warm gaze. His cheeks warmed.

 

“Then you expect us to talk about flowers like you?” Sunggyu answered back in an annoyed voice. Hyuna just giggled. “But we are not just talking about company right Daddy. We also discussing about today news and trend. We are not that boring.”

 

The whole table bursted out laugh at Sunggyu’s funny answer. Siwon even shed some tears and hardly stopping his laugh. His son was very funny. He did not know that before because he put behind his family and went after wealth. But now, Siwon was relieved to be given another chance to cherish his family and to fix back what he had made before. Seeing the other side of Sunggyu was something that Siwon anticipating. He missed a lot before.

 

The beeping sound from a phone put the whole table in silence. All eyes were fixed at Sunggyu as the man was fishing out his phone from his black pants. Woohyun took a glance at his watch and knew it was already time for Sunggyu to leave. His secretary maybe just massage him to remind about important meeting in this morning.

 

“I’m sorry but I need to leave now. I have a meeting in 30 minutes.” Sunggyu quickly gulped down his juice and wiped off his mouth before leaving the table. He kissed his mother cheeks and bid his father.

 

Woohyun also left the table to send off his husband. He picked up Sunggyu’s blazer on the chair and closely followed his husband behind. Their steps stopped when they reached the front door. Sunggyu lips curled up until his eyes disappeared.

 

“I take my leave first, honey. Don’t forget to eat on time okay. If you need anything asked Mommy or Daddy. Take care.” Woohyun closed his eyes when Sunggyu kissed his forehead. This was their routine everyday before Sunggyu leave for work.

 

“You too. Don’t overwork and skip your lunch. Take a rest in a while.”

 

“I will my dear. Now give me a kiss as my energy booster.” Sunggyu’s lips puckered waiting to be kissed by Woohyun. His wife soft giggles rung his eardrum before he closed their gap and kissed him.

 

“Now you are ready, go or you will be late for the meeting.” Woohyun playfully pushed his husband body to the door. If he did not do this, maybe Sunggyu will be scolded by his secretary. Sometimes his husband needed to be pushed.

 

“Wait Woo!” His brows knitted too see his husband stupid grin. “I have not greet my princess yet.” Sunggyu bent down at the same level with Woohyun’s bump and whispered to his unborn daughter secretly. After he finished, he kissed the bump and straighten his body to meet Woohyun lips. He had not kissed those y lips yet.

 

“See you this evening. I love you.”

 

“I love you too, Gyu.”

 

---

 

Woohyun was reading a magazine in the living room when he heard the door was being opened and revealing Byunghun who had clear shock expression on his face when their gaze meet. A low chuckle escaped from Woohyun’s lips to see how Byunghun was leaping over him and gave him a bone crush hug.

 

“I miss you hyung!” The slim man finally pulled his body from the pregnant man and took the empty side but still hugging him. Byunghun missed his Woohyun hyung so much since their last meeting was practically the first meeting.

 

Thanks to Byunghun excitement, now the baby also excited and moving a lot inside. Woohyun’s face grimaced in pain as he felt his right ribs was kicked a bit hard. Now his baby was fully awake and ready to give his Mama hard time.

 

Byunghun noticed the changes of Woohyun’s face. “Are you okay hyung? Do I hurt you? Or the baby is giving you hard time?”

 

“No, it’s okay. He just kicked my rib.” Byunghun sighed in relieve. A few moments after that, Woohyun finally can breath properly. His baby was relaxing now. “By the way, why are coming?” That was supposed being asked by Byunghun but Woohyun did it first.

 

“I ask Mommy to teach me to cook Myungsoo favourite dish. Staying alone is quite boring so asked Mommy about it and she agree.”

 

“Oh, you are already here.” Both of them turned to find the source. Hyuna was walking closer with a wide grin on her face. She did not expect Byunghun will come this earlier.

 

“I have nothing to do at home, that is why I decided to come earlier.”

 

“I have not prepare yet because Myungsoo said he is not coming for lunch and Daddy is meeting his old friend.”

 

Automatically Byunghun lost all his excitement just now. He thought his boyfriend will be here for lunch because last night he said that. Hyunah saw the changes of his future son in law quickly sat beside him and tried to comfort him.

 

“Maybe he just forgot to tell you this morning.”

 

“But I already told him I will cook him his favourite dish today.” Hyuna squeezed Byunghun’s shoulder a bit. She exchanged looks with Woohyun who was silently watching them.

 

Woohyun tried his luck to comfort Byunghun. He knows the feel of it when your husband promise you something but at the he was the one who forget it. It will be a lie if Woohyun said he was not disappointed or angry, but at the end Woohyun will try to understand his husband.

 

“It’s okay, you can still cook. Maybe you can stay until dinner.”

 

The corner of Byunghun’s lips curled up. He blinked his eyes couple of times to prevent the liquid from coming out of it. Maybe Woohyun was right. He could still make Myungsoo his favourite dish. He could stay here until dinner.

 

“There you go my sweetie boy. Smile more.”

 

Soon after that, the living room filled with laughter and light conversation between the three. Since they had few more hours before lunch, they decided to sit together and have a cit chat for a moment. Lunch can be wait but it felt like years since Hyuna got to sit like this with Woohyun and Byunghun. She was really glad to have this two sweet boy as her sons’ life companion. She can feel the warmth of their love every time their eyes locked with each other. Deep in her heart, Hyuna always pray that both her sons relationship will last longer until the end.