Chapter 38

Seeking for Love

Two months and half after…

Passengers of Infinite Airline were gripping hard onto the arm rest as the plane was reaching the landing track. The friction between the tires against the road resulting a loud screeching sound which brought unpleasant feeling to the passengers and that also including Lee Byunghun. The moment flight attendants announced about the landing, Byunghun quickly reached for Myungsoo’s arm and hid his face against it. The owner just let out a small chuckled on the cute scene and draped his other free hand over the latter shoulder to give him some comfort.

“Relax, we are going to be fine.” L whispered at Byunghun exposed ear. The small man only responded with low grunt and deepen his head even more, ignored the voice.

“I just hate this sound. It make me restless.”

“Gwencana. I’m here. You can lean on me.”

 

 

Myungsoo was waiting patiently at luggage area to collect their luggage. Once his eyes caught the glimpse of them, he pulled the luggage from it. His lips formed a thin smile while walking to the waiting Byunghun. The luggage switched from Myungsoo hand into Byunghun, then the couple walked hand in hand to leave the airport and took a cab heading to Kim mansion.

“Are you ready to meet my parent, Byunghun?” L asked after a long silence flooding them. He tilted his head a bit to see a glimpse of Byunghun face and saw a nervous face plastered on his beloved lover.

“I-I err will they okay? Err.. I mean us, about us.” Byunghun rose his head slightly to meet Myungsoo’s. A nervous smile craved on his face to plaster his anxiety.

Byunghun was almost commit suicide when Myungsoo suddenly popped up this issue while they were still in Malaysia. On one fine night while having their late dinner, Myungsoo changed the romantic atmosphere to serious. With seriousness dominating them, Myungsoo blurted out about they fly back to their motherland, South Korea.

 

 

A soft cling sound from the cutlery hitting on the ceramic plate made Byunghun rose his face to his front. His brows joined in confusion as Myungsoo sudden serious face appeared. He mimicked his lover action and wiped his mouth clean.

“Hunnie, what do you think about our relationship? Do you see the same as I did?” Myungsoo said his first words after a minute of silence.

The unexpected question from Myungsoo of course brought too much confusion on Byunghun. He almost thought his lover might hit his head somewhere on his way to meet him and blurted out rubbish.

What did Byunghun felt about them?

His world.

The only answer he will said when every time any question regarding their relationship was brought up. His first meeting with Myungsoo was the very same time where his heart fell hard on him. Called him lame, he did not care because he believed in love at first sight and fate granted him.

Myungsoo appearance reflected a cold city guy very much and Byunghun did not denied it first. His intense gaze, sharp jawline and cold aura dominating himself were enough to make people around him shivered. But that were not experienced by Byunghun. At his first encounter with Myungsoo he saw the opposite of his coldness inside his pools of dark iris. Something like loneliness and softness. It were very much opposing his image he shown to public.

“You are my world, Myungsoo. I really hope our relationship are beyond this, we are tied together with a bond called marriage.”

“If that is what you want, please follow me back to Korea and meet my family. I want to marry you sooner.”

The unexpected answer from Myungsoo succeed to make Byunghun’s jaw almost touched the cold floor. Is he crazy? The only word came across Byunghun’s shocked mind.

“Don’t you think we are rushing?”

“Nope. And I determined to make you mine. We are both clear with our heart, so why not we proceed.”

“Alright. But how about your family? Are they know about us?”

“Don’t worry about them.”

 


 

Byunghun gripped harder onto Myungsoo’s hand like his life was depend on it. His palm was sweating very much and here was he standing anxiously in front of Kim mansion. The beautiful image of the mansion left Byunghun’s mouth to gape as wide as he can. He knew Myungsoo was rich but never knew he was this rich. This was not mansion, it almost look like a castle to him. Automatically he felt smaller compared to Myungsoo. Will his family accepted him? Or they will against them as they already had someone for Myungsoo.

“Relax, Hunnie. They are not going to eat you my dear. I promise you they will like you.” Myungsoo calmed the anxious Byunghun. Thanks to him, Byunghun felt less nervous but still the feeling lingering in his nervous system.

Byunghyun nodded his head weakly and followed his boyfriend into the mansion. As soon as he passed the gate, his eyes once again could not left the scenery but to appreciated and dumbstruck at the breathtaking design of modern mansion.

Along the pavement to the door were planted with colorful flowers which emitted sweet scent to the guests. Adding more to the tranquility, a small fountain located at corner of the garden helping with therapy of its calming water sound. He can see a few birds resting at the fountain while bathing and drinking from it. Their excited chirping sound brought a smile to Byunghun but soon died the moment he heard the wooden door being opened from inside revealed a man around his age smiling at them.

“Oh, you guys are early. We thought you will arrive at 3.30 pm later.”

Byunghun just stood there quietly not knowing what to do other than smiled back at the man and let Myungsoo do all the talking. He noticed that the man was pregnant and he looked beautiful. For a moment, Byunghun felt jealousy slowly crept up his heart when looking Myungsoo seemed too comfortable at his liking.

“Hunnie, this is Woohyun, my older twin’s wife. He is the one I told you before.” Byunghun startled a bit at the sudden introduction. He saw the Woohyun guy offered his hand for a handshake.

“Anyeong, you must be Byunghun. No wonder Myungsoo fall for you. I am Woohyun. Nice to meet you.”

And he was wronged. He can feel that this Woohyun guy is kind just from his appearance. His bright smile almost made him blind and his heart swell in happiness when Woohyun welcomed him warmly. He even succeed in turning him to a bright tomato soon after the handshake.

“Come inside, everyone is waiting for you. Leave you things here, later the maid will help to bring upstairs.” Woohyun stepped aside to give more space for the couple to enter and escorted them to living room where Siwon and Hyuna already waiting.

“Where is hyung?” Myungsoo asked after the maid took their things. He scanned briefly inside the mansion but there was no sign showing his twin was here. His car also could be found earlier at garage.

“He was here before but left after he got a call from office. He said he will back at 2 pm which is 30 minutes more.”

Woohyun received a small oh from Myungsoo at his back. He continued to led the couple into the living room. Upon seeing the arrival of the couple, Siwon and Hyuna stood up to welcome them, Woohyun took place beside Hyuna.

“Mommy,” “Daddy.”

The very first word slipped from Myungsoo’s mouth after he entered the living room. He did not know how much he missed his mommy and daddy until he stood in front of them. He could feel his own eyes brimmed with fresh tears which any soon threaten to fall. Byunghun who watched this melancholic meeting, silently crying over his boyfriend untold feeling. He watched how Myungsoo dropped his bag and dashed towards his mommy and hugged her tight closer as possible into his arms.

Upon welcoming Myungsoo into her waiting arms, Hyuna could help but to bawl her eyes out while hugging her dear son whom she has been missing him for months. Her lips never stop from peppering Myungsoo’s handsome while saying she miss him and love him so much.

“I miss you, mom. Forgive your son, mom.”

“Myungsoo,” Siwon’s voice turned Myungsoo attention to his daddy. He let go his mommy arms and pulled Siwon body into his tight embrace. His body gently rocked by Siwon to calm his heavy cry. Soon after, Myungsoo cry subsidised and he was now lifted his red face at the same level with Siwon.

“Daddy, I’m sorry.” Myungsoo managed to slip those words in between his hiccups. His dark orbs looking directly into his daddy eyes.

Siwon only smiled after Myungsoo talked. He brought his warm palm and gently clasped his son teary cheek. “You are forgiven my dear son.”

“Gomawo.” Myungsoo retracted back from his daddy warm hug to face Woohyun nearby. He flashed him a smile after he saw the man flustered face when he walked to him.

“I know sorry cannot turn back the past. But I want you to know, I sincerely seek your forgiveness. I regret on my past wrong doing, I want us to start back with a new page. Forgive me Woohyun?” Myungsoo knelt infront of Woohyun with head hung low, ashamed on his own fault. Couple of tear drops escaped from corner of his eyes and fell directly onto his fist.

“Myungsoo,” Woohyun called out for him but the latter continued his rambling causing Woohyun to crouch down in difficult and shut his mouth.

“I forgive you. Nobody is perfect. I am happy when your brother told me you are seeing someone. I’m glad to know you have changed to be a better person, Myung-ah.” Woohyun ran his fingers through Myungsoo soft locks.

“Really hyung?”

“Yes I am.”

“Thank you so much, hyung!” Myungsoo launched himself into Woohyun unready arms causing the pregnant male to stumble back a bit.

“Myung, your hug is little to tight to my baby liking.”

“Oopps… Sorry again.”

 


 

The dining hall was filled with laughter and loud commotion from the Kims. The hall was never filled like that since years ago, the table not even fully occupied during lunch or dinner but not today. For the first time in history, the dining hall was used fully. Upon watching this, Hyuna heart swell in happiness. She was happy to see her lovely family united back after faced several roller coaster ride in life.

“Eommonim, you are not eating?” Byunghun voice jolted Hyuna from her trance. She sent him a warm smile and resumed back her eating.

“Can you pass me the soup, Byunghun?”

“Wait a while,” Byunghun stretched his left arm to reach the soup on the other side of the table and passed to Hyuna. “Here your soup.”

“Thank you.”

Silence lingered a while in the dining hall to give time for everyone to focus on respective plate. Now was 15 minutes past 2 pm and Sunggyu still not home yet.

“Woohyun, at what time Sunggyu is coming home?” Siwon broke the silence after he silently put down his fork and spoon. Woohyun glanced at the adjacent wall clock before he shifted his gaze to his father-in-law.

“He said he will be coming at 2 but now he is 15 minutes late. He did not leave me any massage to inform me.”

“Must be traffic. Now is peak hour, no wonder if Sunggyu is caught in traffic jam.” Hyuna helped to ease the anxiety in Woohyun. To be honest, this was not usual for Sunggyu to be late and if he did, he must informed anyone on his lateness.

“I hope so.” Just about the maids to serve dessert, a familiar voice echoed in living room. The owner of the loud voice hurried his steps to dining hall and greeted everyone there.

“I’m home! And you Myungsoo! You did not tell me you has arrived.”

A long visible pout hung on Sunggyu red lips when he took his seat on the vacant chair beside Woohyun. Byunghun smiled at Sunggyu when their eyes met each other before he quickly tore away after he saw a smirk on his lips. Thanks to the blush warmly spread on Byunghun cheeks, the smirk on Sunggyu face grew wider.

“So saengie, is he Byunghun?” All eyes diverted to Byunghun whom was scooping rice into his empty plate. The sudden attention made Byunghun sweated nervously and grinned innocently.

“Nne, I am Byunghun, Lee Byunghun.” Byunghun properly greeted Sunggyu and earned a low chuckle from the man.

"Hyung, don't scare him like that. Poor my baby." Myungsoo quickly drapped his arm over Byunghun's narrow shoulder and pulled the petite body into his embrace. The sudden intimate action of Myungsoo rose the heat in Byunghun body and rushed to his cheeks.

"Mianhae Byunghun-ah. No wonder my baby brother choose you to be his life partner. You are beautiful." The sudden confession from Sunggyu made the colour shade on Byunghun cheeks turned even darker. Woohyun who was watching the scene could not help but to feel jealous on his husband shameless action.

"Am I ugly now yeobo?" Silence struct them again. This time the aura differ from before. The most silent was Sunggyu. Cold sweats started to roll down his forehead after he realized his words. "I'm doomed!*

Woohyun pushed his chair and left the dining hall with teary eyes. All eyes were fixed on Sunggyu totally put on the blame he deserved making Woohyun cry. Sunggyu showed his kicked puppy face to his dad but got ignored by him. The old man purposely lowered his gaze and took his chopstick before resumed back his eating.

"Mommy,"

"Handle yourself my dear son. You should be careful with your words as you know how sensitive he is now."

"Goodluck my dear hyung." Myungsoo mocked his twin which earned him a piercing glare from Sunggyu. "This is your fault, Myung."

"Aniyo. I do nothing. You are the one who said my baby beautiful, no one asked you."

"Aishh, you-" The sentence left hanging when Hyuna interupted her sons pointless argument. The two of them quickly shut their mouth and lowered their heads.

"Both of you are adult. You Sunggyu, you are going to a father and Myungsoo, Byunghun is beside you."

"Sorry," / "Sorry mom,"

"Gyu, go look after Woohyun." He weakly pushed his body from the chair and headed out from the dining hall. Byunghun watched the solemn back of Sunggyu in pitiful eyes.

"You should not do that Myung. Your brother's wife is expecting."

"Honey, it was not me who start it. Sunggyu hyung responsible for that."

"Let they settle themselves. Oh Byunghun, eat this more. This is Myungsoo's favourite dish, later I teach you how to make it." Hyuna alerted with the situation and quickly changed the topic. He knew how stubborn Myungsoo was. He will fight until his win no matter he was at the right parties or otherwise.

 


 

The moment Sunggyu eyes captured the figure of their door of shared bedroom, he stood there motionless for a while. Afraid to knock the wooden door. His fist hesitated whether to knock or just entered the room like usual. But if he did that, he might just increased Woohyun disappointment on him. Moody Woohyun was the last thing Sunggyu would ever deal with. He rather to have Woohyun yelling at him than gave him silence treatment. It really killing him.

Sunggyu made up his mind and chose to knock the door gently and careful not to push the wrong button of his pregnant wife. "Can I come in, darling?"

No reply from inside which made Sunggyu more nervous than he was now. He tried again knocked the door but another silence he got as an answer. After three times knocking, Sunggyu collected all the braveness in his body to reach out the knob and twisted it.

Sunggyu was not sure whether the temperature of the room was too low or the aura emitted from Woohyun turned the room extra cold. The tiny hair on his nape stood proud to picture his nervousness. His legs brought his body to the middle of the room until he stopped at their four poster bed. His eyes caught a big lump on the middle of their bed. Sunggyu slowly approached the lump and carefully dropped his bottom on the mattress.

"Woo honey," Sunggyu hand reached out to rest on top of fully covered Woohyun. The softness of the comforter touched his palm.

"..."

"Darling~ Look at me please," Sunggyu tried again after he got no response from his wife. This time he peeled off the comforter from hiding Woohyun face. He swore his heartbeat stop for a while when he saw Woohyun teary face.

Woohyun teary face now was resting in between Sunggyu warm palm. Woohyun still refused to look into Sunggyu’s eyes. He looked anywhere as long as not at his husband face. He tried to peel of his husband hand from his cheeks but to no avail. Sunggyu hands were like glued to his cheeks.

"Jagi, I'm sorry. Please don't cry." Sunggyu said in the most worry tone. His heart broke when Woohyun refused to look into his face. He dropped a kiss on his wife salty lips and Woohyun cried even harder.

Woohyun pushed Sunggyu weakly, refused to be held by him but savely dodged by Sunggyu. Due to Woohyun struggle, Sunggyu had to tighten his hold over his wife body to stop his struggling but remember to be careful with Woohyun's round belly.

"I hate you! You don't love me anymore." Woohyun let out his dissatisfaction in between his heavy sobs. Now he had stop pushing Sunggyu but still refused to look at him. Hearing his wife claimed made Sunggyu heart to break into million pieces. His tears threaten to fall if he did not blink away them.

With a bit force, Sunggyu managed to make Woohyun to face him. Again his lips landed on Woohyun beautiful forehead for some seconds until his heart felt content. "Who said that? How do you know I don't love you anymore, hurmm?"

Sunggyu fingers removed Woohyun's black hair from covering his wife deep black orbs. He was awstruck with his wife gorgeous face and secretly made a mental note to request Woohyun to not cut his hair shorter. He preferred to have Woohyun with bang. He looked more cuter.

"You don't love me anymore. I know I'm not presentable like before. I'm getting fatter."

"Listen to me jagiya, you are the most beautiful person ever in this world. No one can replace you dear. There is only you in my heart." Sunggyu carefully pulled Woohyun trembling body into his waiting arms, soothing the smaller body by whispered sweet nothing to him.

"Liar. You just said Byunghun beautiful."

"Yes but I'm just praising him. I will still say you are the most beautiful even if being compare to Miranda Kerr. You are beautiful in your own way, darling."

Woohyun did not reply to Sunggyu, instead, he burried his face into Sunggyu broad chest, continued to pour his tears but fortunately his cried subsided only hiccups. Sunggyu hummed while hugging his wife closer to him and ran his hand on Woohyun back to calm him. The moment was continued to several more minutes while giving time to the couple to sort of their feelings.

"Woo honey, I'm sorry." Sunggyu soft voice greeted Woohyun eardrum. A faint kick from Woohyun belly caused Sunggyu to withdraw himself a bit from Woohyun. He caressed the spot with gentle gesture and unconditionally a smile crept up on his face.

The day when Sunggyu was married to Woohyun was the very unforgettable day for him. Marriage that built without love and even they were knotted without being asked their agreement first. Sunggyu was not sure if he should thanked Myungsoo or not because if he did not do 'that' to Woohyun, he can never meet Woohyun or even marry him. But before he could held Woohyun in his arms like right now, they faced many obstacle. From being separated for years until they met again after 5 years, Sunggyu deeply thanked God for kept Woohyun heart same like him. The separation only made Sunggyu longing more for Woohyun and his desire to make Woohyun stay by his side again. From there he realized that he has fallen in love with his wife.

But, to have Woohyun back to his side was not an easy work. True love sure had many obstacle and Sunggyu did not deny it. Just when he was about to gain Woohyun trust back, they were tested again with another challenge. Sunggyu was influenced with negative whisper and hurt Woohyun feeling. Due to him, Woohyun brought his broken heart to Malaysia, almost had a thought to separate with Sunggyu.

"Yeobo," Woohyun had been calling Sunggyu couple of times but he got no reply. He looked up to him and saw Sunggyu lost in his thought. Gently, he he clasped their hand together and drowned back into the comforting chest.

Sunggyu jolted a bit at the sudden touch and shifted his gaze to the smaller man. "Yes, darling,"

"I have been calling you many times but you did not hear me."

"Sorry, I lost in my thought. Do you need something?"

"Ani, I miss you." Woohyun snuggled closer to the warmth to hide his burning cheeks after his shy confession just now.

Sunggyu could help but to smile after he saw Woohyun cute reaction. His action resembled a cat cuddling with its owner. Looked all soft and fluffy.

"Just now I recall you are angry at me."

"Ahphmbmndkxk" Woohyun voice muffled as he was hiding his face on Sunggyu chest.

"I can't hear you darling. Look at me when you are talking, can you?"

Woohyun collected all strength inside him before he managed to tilt up his head. Heat rushed to his cheeks when his eyes directly zoomed in Sunggyu handsome face. For a moment he lost in his own world looking at his husband face.

"Darling?"

"Nn..ne,"

"I'm sorry for my action earlier. I should be more alert with your feeling. Mianhae." Sunggyu end his speech with kisses on each Woohyun knuckle.

Woohyun watched his husband action with a pair of soft gaze. He used his other hand to caress Sunggyu jawline with a small smile along. His smile stretched to its limit when he felt a flutter movement under his skin. His baby sure enjoyed his/her parent sweet moment.

"Nado, yeobo. I'm sorry too. Supposedly I understand but yeah, hormone sure know to play with surrounding. Poor Byunghun. He must feel guilty."

"Gwenchana. I understand plus I'm happy when you act all jealous because you look extra cute. And it is very rare to see you like that as you are really good masking your emotion, right baby? Your mama is cute right?" Sunggyu bent his upper body to be at the same level with Woohyun protruding stomach. His lips touched the bump and earned him a soft kick.

Woohyun chuckled. His fingers ran through Sunggyu soft dark brown locks. He enjoyed watching Sunggyu talked with their baby. It was beautiful. He wonder how good Sunggyu as a father after their baby born.

"Don't disturb the baby. He is sleeping."

Sunggyu perked up with a confuse face. "He?"

"Molla. I just have feeling our baby is boy considering how active he is everytime he is awake."

"But I want a girl."

"I said I have a feeling. We don't know in future."

Sunggyu smiled along. His fingers playfully ran against Woohyun bump, feeling his baby underneath the skin. "I don't mind if our baby is a girl or a boy, as long as you and our baby safe. That is all I want darling."

Woohyun sweared his heart might had stop beating right now when Sunggyu kissed his lips tenderly, letting him to feel the overflowing love from his husband. Unconditionally their lips moved against each other like they were perfectly made for each other, like pieces of missing puzzles.

Having Sunggyu as his husband was a bless to Woohyun. Among billion peoples out there, Woohyun was the most lucky person ever to have the chance to be Sunggyu eternal true love. They managed to withstand the endless coming obstacle with love and trust.

 

 

 

Mianhae for the late update chingudeul! I am so busy working and and doing assignment, I hope you guys can forgive me for any gramatical or spelling errors. Enjoy the chapter! Anyeong!!!