Chapter 28

Seeking for Love

Today was the weekend which mean that they were both had day off. Woohyun was preparing their lunch when Sunggyu decided to give him a surprise. Thanks to his excellent idea, Woohyun accidentally poured too much salt into the dish he was working on it. Sunggyu just smiled sheepishly and rubbed his nape in apologizing. Woohyun pushed Sunggyu to leave the kitchen while he preparing a new one since his last masterpiece was perfectly ruined by his stupid husband.

“Eat.” Woohyun placed a bowl of rice in front of Sunggyu and settle himself on his husband right.

“Are you angry at me?” Sunggyu asked when Woohyun put some vegetables into his bowl. Judging from his face, Woohyun still piss off with the previous surprise.

“No, but please don’t do that again. What if I hurt myself?” Woohyun explained to Sunggyu while the said man had his head hanging low like a child was getting scolded from his mother.

Suddenly, Sunggyu raised his head and pulled his palm to stop right to his head like taking a vow or promise. “I promise. I won’t do that again in future.” Sunggyu ended with an innocent grin enough much to bring a smile to Woohyun.

“Arasso. Palli eat.”

 

 

Sunggyu offered to do the dishes and insisted Woohyun to wait for him in the living room. He said that he also want to help Woohyun as his wife already cooked for him. Woohyun did not has to be told twice and leisurely brought his feet to the living room. He did not forget to remind Sunggyu to handle the glasses carefully before he took his leave.

His hand grabbed the remote lying on the coffee table and switch on the television looking for any interesting show or drama in the weekend. Boring. He thought as there was any program managed to catch his eyes. Tired of flipping back and forth channel, Woohyun finally switch off back the television and stared blankly into the black box. He did not even realize Sunggyu already finished washing and now sitting beside him.

“Hey. What with that face.” Sunggyu pulled Woohyun in his embrace and kissed his right temple. Woohyun quickly snuggled closer to the warmth to hide his reddening cheeks.

“I’m bored.”

“Then, switch on the TV.” Sunggyu leaned forward to get the remote while still having Woohyun in between his arms.

“No interesting program.”

Sunggyu took a while flipping the channel like Woohyun did before and ended it as he also found no interesting program to be watched. He threw the remote aimlessly to his side and joining Woohyun together staring blankly until suddenly his brain function.

“Come, follow me.” Woohyun let out a small shriek when Sunggyu suddenly pulled him off the sofa and heading to the stairs.

“Where are we going?” Woohyun managed to say that after his rational state kick in.

“Room.”

“WHAT!” Woohyun quickly loosen the grip of Sunggyu hand on his wrist. He averted his eyes anywhere as long as not at his husband. He swore his face must resemble a ripe tomato right now. Blame his husband for his answer.

Sunggyu stopped in his track and turned his body to face Woohyun who standing awkwardly there while averting his eyes from looking at him. At first he was confuse with his wife sudden action but he got the reason when he witness the color changes on his wife face.

Enjoying this very much, Sunggyu step down the stairs until their faces were a few centimeters apart. A playful smirk hanging on his lips while he blew a hot breath against Woohyun’s ear. “What do you think if a husband ask his wife to the bedroom?”

“Err.. I emm.. I don’t now?” Woohyun swallowed a great amount braveness before he brought his eyes to meet Sunggyu and gave him his infamous innocence eyes much resembling a cute puppy.

“Of course to do something a couple do like…” Sunggyu purposely getting his voice huskier to tease Woohyun even more. His hand now trailing down Woohyun’s spine in playful manner. He enjoyed watching Woohyun tensed against his hold. Called him sadistic, he did not care.

“Wwhat are yyou doinng, hyung.” Sweats started to roll down from his temple as Sunggyu kept closing the distance until Woohyun can clearly smell his masculine cologne. Woohyun put his hand on Sunggyu’s chest to stop him from closing completely the distance.

“Like changing clothes.” Sunggyu could not stop his laugh from burst in front of clueless Woohyun. He clutched his pain stomach to control his laughter as he now already squat down on the staircase.

“I hate you!” Woohyun hit with his all might on Sunggyu’s body. He ignored the plead from his husband and hit him until his heart satisfied.

Sunggyu took both of Woohyun’s hand and kissed his knuckles lovingly. He rubbed those spots with the same affection. “I love you. I won’t force you to do something against your own will.”

For the nth time today, Woohyun felt like his face could explode from blushing too much. He was really blessed to have Sunggyu as his husband. Even though before this Sunggyu once messed up but Woohyun admired his effort on winning his heart back. Everybody makes mistake right?

“Where are we going?” Woohyun asked after he helped Sunggyu to get up. He dusted off invisible dust on Sunggyu’s .

“I was going to ask you to watch movie with me. That is why I pulled you to our room, to change clothe.” Woohyun let out a long ‘oh’ at Sunggyu explanation.

“Lets go.”

 


 

The lovely young couple arrived at Crystal Mall 20 minutes later. Woohyun waited for Sunggyu to lock the car before they walked together hand in hand to the entrance. They really look good together. Their presence enough to make people around jealous with the blooming aura emitted by them.

“Lets have our tickets first, then we can do window shopping while waiting.”

“Ne.”

 

 

Sunggyu tapped his foot impatiently while waiting Woohyun to decide the movie they would watch. He has been 15 minutes standing in front of the wall searching for a movie and Sunggyu patience getting thinner. Sunggyu forced his legs to move beside Woohyun to urge him faster.

“Wait a while. I’m in dilemma.” Woohyun bit his lower lips an usual habit he had when he was in a deep thinking or trying to finish something quickly and Sunggyu thought that was adorable.

“Which one?”

“I don’t know either this romantic story or this comedy story.” Woohyun turned to Sunggyu with puppy eyes which almost caused a heart attack to Sunggyu weak heart. “Woohyun honey, you better not to show this face to me or else I cannot hold myself to do ‘it’.”

Sunggyu gulped down his saliva and changed his eyes attention to the wall. “Err.. How about this comedy story.”

“But I want to watch the romantic one.” Woohyun said in a sad voice. Sunggyu almost kiss the floor if only he did not has a strong heart. “Then why you still have not make the decision?!! I stood like a Statue of Liberty for 15 minutes like a stupid man!!”

“Then go with that one, FULLSTOP.”

 

 

Sunggyu paid the cashier and took their tickets and placed it securely into his wallet. He took Woohyun’s hand and left the counter for window shopping since the ticket said it will start at 4.00 pm. Meaning that they had 45 minutes for walks before the movie starts.

“Hyung, can I have ice cream?” Woohyun tugged on Sunggyu’s hand as his eyes caught the ice cream stall when they passed by. Sunggyu turned his steps to the stall along with Woohyun tagging behind.

“What flavor do you want?” Sunggyu asked Woohyun when the arrived at the stall.

“Chocolate chips, please.” Woohyun said his order to the man.

“That’s all?” The cashier asked before he kicked in the sales. Sunggyu shook his head and the man proceed to prepare his order.

“You don’t want?”

“I don’t favor sweet things.”

“Oh..”

“But there is only sweetness I can deal.”

“What?”

“You.”

Woohyun blinked his eyes repeatedly. He could feel the heat flooding to his cheeks now. How cheesy can his husband get everyday?

“Your order, sir.” Woohyun was brought back to reality thanks to the cashier voice. He did not miss the smirk plastered on Sunggyu’s face as the y man casually lean his body against the counter with both his hand shoved into the pocket.

“Huh? Oh, thanks.” After he got the ice cream, Woohyun left Sunggyu behind and walked faster although Sunggyu was calling his name.

“He is so cute.”

Sunggyu squinted his small eyes at the smiling cashier. Every thing related to Woohyun, his possessive side will automatically take over his system. “He is my WIFE.” After seeing the scared face of the cashier then Sunggyu satisfied and left the counter to catch his pace with Woohyun.

 

 

“Stupid hyung.” Woohyun mumbled while eating his ice cream. He stopped a while to sit at the bench while waiting for Sunggyu. He already embarrassed when Sunggyu said those cheesy line with only them and he was EXTRA embarrassed when Sunggyu decided to be romantic in public.

In between the ocean of people walking, Woohyun eyes caught a glimpse of Sunggyu walking towards him with an innocence smile. The always smile Woohyun wished to wipe off from Sunggyu’s face as he felt like his husband was mocking him.

“Why did you walk so fast?” The stupid husband of Woohyun took his seat beside him.

“Why did you say that at the stall?”

“What?” Sunggyu faking his confused face. He put his point finger on his chin and tapped it lightly like he was thinking.

Taking this chance, Woohyun pinched as hard as he could on the side of his husband waist enough to make his husband let out a not-so-manly scream.

“What is that for?” Sunggyu asked after he felt the pain subsided.

“Don’t say something like that in public. I am embarrassed.” Woohyun admitted with a red face. He hung low his head to avoid Sunggyu notice the color changes.

If only there were not in public, Sunggyu would has kisses Woohyun hard and stripes him . Sunggyu pinched Woohyun’s bridge nose softly at his wife adorableness.

“You are my wife. I don’t see any problem with that. Kajja! Finish your ice cream faster so we can walk.”

 


 

The wrist watch had shown 10 minutes more to 4 pm. Sunggyu told Woohyun that they should headed to the cinema now before the show starts. They took an elevator to fasten their move to reach the highest floor as where the cinema located.

“Do you want anything? Popcorn or soft drinks?” Sunggyu asked Woohyun after the safely arrived at the entrance of the cinema.

“No, hyung.”

 

 

The couple cautiously moved their steps in the dark. Woohyun had Sunggyu hand in his as he had been holding to it since the enter the dark room. He unconsciously latched himself closer to Sunggyu which brought much pleasure to him.

“Here our seat. Get in first.”

Woohyun did as he was told and settle himself comfortably. Once, Sunggyu’s bum touch the soft cushion, he quickly pulled Woohyun’s hand and rest their hand on his lap. Woohyun smiled at his husband sweet gesture and let his hand being played with Sunggyu.

“Saranghae…” Woohyun felt his hair standing when the warm breath greeted his left eardrum.

“Hyung, don’t disturb me. The show has start.” His palm pushed Sunggyu face playfully and he can hear the low chuckle from his husband.

 

 

The story was not even reach his yet but Sunggyu already feeling bored to death. His eyes wandering to observe everyone inside the room and found them were too engrossed into it and not too much there were some of them even shed tears. He really wanted to play with his phone but he afraid it will disturb the others.

Sunggyu tilted his face to his right only to see Woohyun face was strained with tears. He almost jumped on his seat when he saw Woohyun condition. Thanks God his rational mind acted faster than his stupid action.

“Woo, are you crying?” Sunggyu half whispered to Woohyun.

“No. I’m cutting some onion here.” Woohyun replied back in the most annoyed tone. He was feeling this story until suddenly Sunggyu decided it was the great time to interrupt.

Understood the signal, Sunggyu chose to shut his mouth and sunk further into his seat. Slowly drowsiness started to overtake him. He let his eyes closed completely and drifted to dreamland in the middle of the show.

 

 

“Hyung, wake up.” Sunggyu groggily open his eyes and rubbed them with his finger to chase away the drowsiness. He saw that people were taking their leave and the screen went black.

“End already?” Woohyun nodded. Sunggyu took several seconds to be fully conscious and exit the room.

“Lets have our dinner here.” Sunggyu suggest when the walked pass a Chinese restaurant.

“Alright. You go first, I want to go to gents for a while.”

Just the moment Sunggyu turned his body and about to walk into the restaurant, Sungyeol face came clear into his retina. Sunggyu stood there silently not knowing what to do and he decided to give Sungyeol a smile. An awkward one to be exact.

“Hey, Sungyeol. What are you doing here?” Listening to his own voice, Sunggyu really want to hit himself. He did sound weird to his ears.

Sunggyu sensed something when he saw a knowing smirk from Sungyeol. “I supposed what are you doing here, Mr. Kim? With whom?”

“Err.. Window shopping and I was alone.” Sunggyu tried his best to act normal and not stutter too much.

 

 

On the other side, Woohyun was heading to the restaurant when he saw his husband was talking with Sungyeol. Without wasting time, Woohyun quickly hid his body behind a wall and took a peek to them. Judging from his husband uneasiness look, must be Sungyeol asked him weird thing.

“What is that kid doing here. Why in the world he bumped onto Sunggyu in this wide mall.”

 

 

“I think I saw Woohyun earlier. Where is he?” Sungyeol looked to his left and right trying to look for any Woohyun presence but only found nothing

“Maybe you see the wrong person.”

“He was talking to you just now, isn’t he?”

Sweats started to form and rolling down his face. With much difficulties, Sunggyu maintain his poker face and denied every Sungyeol’s words.

“He was a stranger. He bumped onto me and apologize. After that he left.” Sunggyu really hoped that Sungyeol bought his trick. His breath almost relieved when he saw a confused look on Sungyeol face.

Sungyeol stared into his boss eyes. The pairs of foxy eyes were not looking directly into his eyes like usually Sunggyu did every time he talk.

“Alright. I will take my leave first.” Sungyeol left the relieved Sunggyu. But it did not mean he satisfied with his boss answer.

 

 

Sungyeol was window shopping when he saw the couple on an escalator. He quickly switch on his spy mode and follow them until they stopped in front the Chinese restaurant. Although as much Sunggyu was denying it, Sungyeol knew his eyes never lie to him. He saw with his own eyes the figure of Woohyun talking to Sunggyu.

“Weird.”

 

 

When Woohyun saw Sunggyu’s face wore a relieved expression, he went out from his hide and headed to Sunggyu. His fasten his pace not wanting to bump on Sungyeol again or they will have Sungyeol endless questioning.

“You know what, I met Sungyeol.” Sunggyu immediately told Woohyun the moment his wife reached his side.

“I know. I saw him on my way here. While waiting he go, I hide somewhere.” Woohyun confessed.

“Thanks God he left. Come.” Sunggyu spared one last glance on his back before he pulled Woohyun hand into the restaurant.

 


 

Their bedroom was pitch dark until Sunggyu switched on the light and he straight away went to bedroom to freshen up. Not long after that, Woohyun came inside and plopped down on his stomach on the bed. He took a nap while waiting for Sunggyu to finish his shower.

“Woo, go take the shower.” Sunggyu gently tapped his wife shoulder to wake him up. After he saw Woohyun opened his eyes, Sunggyu left his side to wear his sleeping clothe.

 

 

“Woo…” Sunggyu dropped a feathery kiss along Woohyun’s shoulder blade and wrapped his arms around his wife slender waist. Woohyun just finished his shower and only clad bathrobe when Sunggyu decided to act differently.

It would be a lie if the action did not brought shiver to Woohyun. All the hairs on his body were standing straight, there was a weird feeling crunching inside of his stomach almost brought him a low moan.

“Hhyung...” Woohyun tried to hold back his moan as Sunggyu’s hand slipped into his bathrobe, sensually caressing his skin leaving him all hot suddenly.

Instead of answering him, Sunggyu just casually hummed and continue his action. Having Woohyun romantically in between his arms has been a dream for the past months. Not to mention almost every day he was hard when waking up but of course he make sure to not let Woohyun notice that. In conclusion Sunggyu was in his limit for any ual . He needed Woohyun now, to fulfill his need.

“Do you trust me, Woo?” Sunggyu stop for a while and asked Woohyun. He turned the petite body without breaking the hug to face him. His eyes penetrating through the half lidded brown eyes, gazing lovingly while resting his forehead against Woohyun’s as his lips found his way to Woohyun’s plump one.

Smile crept up forming on his lips and slowly nodding his head, refusing to look longer into Sunggyu’s calming orbs, Woohyun dived his face against the hard chest of his husband to hide the red colour decorating his face right now.

“I don’t hear your answer yet, honey.”

Woohyun breathed in a large amount of oxygen before respond to the earlier question. “I trust you more than myself, hyung. I give you all of me because I know you can take care of me.”

“And I want you to know that there is only you in heart. I love you to the moon and back, deeper than the ocean, widest than the sky, highest than the mountain, and the most important one is, I love you more than I love myself.”

“Thank you, hyung for giving me chance to return your love and be your wife.”

“Aniya. I should be the one thanking you, honey. You still choose to stay as Kim Woohyun despite everything happen on you. Angel is a suitable phrase to describe you my love.”

Woohyun was blushing madly after hearing Sunggyu honest confession. His heartbeat was crazily pounding behind his ribcage to the level where he felt it will soon be broken. Every time Sunggyu did that any fluttering actions, Woohyun can feel the passion of his love flows within it. The decision he made years ago was right. Tears escaped from the corner of Woohyun’s eyes when his memory flashed back again their painful past before they were united again, this time with more love and affection.

Their faces distance only few centimeters apart as Woohyun brought his face closer to Sunggyu and stopped to let their lips brushes against each other. He pulled his hand up and rested his husband face in between them before their lips met in passionate kiss. The bold action of Woohyun very much startled Sunggyu. Just when he felt Woohyun’s tongue invaded his cavern, caressing every inch it could, then he got back his soul and return the kiss with the same passion.

One by one their pieces of clothe leaving their body spicing more the already hot temperature inside the room. Even right now the air conditioner could not cool down the couple passion and lust. Moan and kiss took turn in a couples of minute before the couple pulled their lips to fill their lungs with oxygen as much as they can.

Sunggyu took this chance to study his wife’s features after they settled themselves on the bed while his finger parted away the bangs covering Woohyun’s beautiful eyes.

“Can I?”

“I am your wife. You have rights on me.”

 


 

Both of the figures were still catching their breath, lying on the bed after an intensenous activity. Sunggyu dropped his body slowly on top of Woohyun not to hurt him and aligned his face on his wife crook of neck, inhaling his sensual scent which almost drove him to take the poor body over and over again after their countless heated session.

“Yeobo~ Move aside. You are heavy.” Woohyun whined cutely while pushing his husband’s shoulder weakly. He lost all his strength after it. Remembering it enough to make heat slowly coating his body like second skin.

“When we doing ‘it’ you call me Gyu, and now yeobo. I am wondering what other nickname you are going to give me after this.” Sunggyu teased after he plopped himself next to Woohyun. His eyes did not miss the deep shade of red on both of Woohyun’s cheeks as he was pulling the duvet to cover his body with unheard mumbling from him.

“Shut up.”

“Honey, no need to cover your body because I already saw everything. Every single curve on your y body.” Sunggyu blew on Woohyun’s exposed nape after he ended.

“Hyung~ I’m tired.” Woohyun pushed away Sunggyu naughty hand which trying to reach his sensitive areas. “My God! The husband of mine is a human or a beast?! He still not satisfy after 5 rounds. Is he trying to kill me.”

Hearing Woohyun whinny pleaded, Sunggyu did not have heart to ask him more. His wife must be deadly tired now after submitted himself under him. Well Woohyun could not blame Sunggyu alone for this. If not for his begging, Sunggyu will not changed to a hungry beast earlier. So, both were responsible.

“Arasso, sleep tight. Come closer, let me hug you.” Sunggyu could feel Woohyun scooted closer to his side. Once the warmth hit him, quickly he engulfed the body closer to him, leaving no space between them and together drifted into slumber.