Chapter 27

Seeking for Love

Woohyun was left alone inside Sunggyu’s room after the young CEO rushed to meet his client this morning. He said that it was important and that was enough to explain at Woohyun about the serious face Sunggyu had after he ended a call the moment they arrived at the office.

 

He put aside his bag before he sat down his body on the chair. His eyes immediately stopped the frame on the table. The picture of him and Sunggyu smiling sweetly to each other became his central of attention. It was taken secretly by Sunggyu last week when they were dating. Later Sunggyu insisted him to put on his table yesterday just in case if Woohyun missing him.

 

The ringing sound coming from his phone, drifted away Woohyun attention from their picture. The unknown ID display made Woohyun frowned in confusion. After several ringing, Woohyun pressed the green button.

 

“Hello.”

 

“Hello, . Remember me?” Woohyun’s memories flash back to the familiar voice on the line. If he was not wrong, this voice belong to…

 

“Soyou-shi?” An evil laugh can be heard across the phone for couples of second before the voice got calmer.

 

“Congratulation! You still recognize me despite our less encounter.”

 

“What do you want?” Woohyun went straight to the point. He have a lot of works to do than engaged in this stupid phone call.

 

“Kim Sunggyu.”

 

Upon hearing the name, Woohyun felt like he was struck by a lighting. He stopped breathing for a while. The devil still has her high pitch laugh like she was mocking Woohyun right now.

 

“Let me guess, you must be crying now. Aww, don’t cry, we can still share our husband. I’m willing to share with you. Am I nice enough?”

 

“Leave us alone, Soyou-shi. We are married.”

 

“I don’t care with the fact. We promised to get marry one day before you came in his life and snatch him away from me!” Soyou shouted loudly causing Woohyun to put his phone slightly away from his ear.

 

“I never took him away from you. He was married to me even before he met you.”

 

“I SAID I DON”T CARE!! I WANT HIM!!” Woohyun stared blankly at his phone after the line went off. Considering how brave Soyou confessing his heart to Woohyun, his heart was not at ease thinking any possible action Soyou might take to accomplish his desire in future.

 

“What now? Why can’t me and Sunggyu live like any other married couple?” Woohyun buried his head in between his folded arms on the table. He let out his tears, expressing out what has had been inside his heart. The feeling of someone snatch his husband from his really a major terror to Woohyun.

 


 

“Come in.” Woohyun turned his body facing to the guest. Without being told twice, the guest pass through the door and went straight to Woohyun’s table.

 

“Oh you Sungyeol. What can I help you?”

 

“Where is Mr. Kim? I think I saw him this morning?”

 

“He left the moment he arrived. He needs to settle something. What bring you here?” Woohyun changed the topic as Sungyeol plopped his tall figure on the chair in front him.

 

“Oh! Mr. Kim said he want this report before 11 but he isn’t here. Can I pass to you?” Sungyeol handed Woohyun a clear file after he nodded to Sungyeol’s request. Woohyun took a brief look to the report before he put the file into the important document holder.

 

Sungyeol did not budge from the chair, instead he stared into Woohyun, almost digging a hole into his face. Woohyun felt uncomfortable under Sungyeol’s gaze. “What do you want, Sungyeol-ah?”

 

“Say hyung, do you and Mr. Kim have any special relationship?” Woohyun swore his eyes almost popped out from its socket if only he failed to control his shock after the killer question from Lee Sungyeol.

 

Sungyeol just leaned his back against the rest nonchalantly while waiting for Woohyun answer. His gaze never leave Woohyun as the said man was fidgeting a lot in his seat.

 

“Why do say like that? We are just in employer-employee relationship.” Woohyun tried to reason despite his unnoticeable shaky voice.

 

“Serious?” Sungyeol said while giving the poor man his infamous judging look causing Woohyun to sweat even more and let out an awkward laugh to mask his nervousness.

 

“I am.”

 

“Then, why I always bump on you guys walking together to office. It is not just a mere coincidence right?”

 

“It is a COINCIDENCE. C-O-I-N-C-I-D-E-N-C-E. We often bumped onto each other before coming to office. I don’t see it as something you could relate to any so called special relationship as you claimed before.”

 

Sungyeol wiggled his point finger infront of Woohyun’s face indicating he was not going to accept his reason. “Also, Mr. Kim was dead worry when you went missing before. He was so lost until you are here again. Mind explain to me, hyung?”

 

“Not only that, hyung. He always has his eyes on you and not to forget his content smile whenever he looks at you.”

 

At this point, Woohyun already lost of words. His tiny brain could not digest any more reason to defend himself. Sungyeol seems liked sensing the unusual between them. Thank God he already kept the frame inside his drawer earlier, if not Sungyeol will win.

 

“Err.. I can explain that..” A soft knock cut off Woohyun’s words before he manage to complete it. Deep inside his heart, he greatly thank whoever the person knock the door and involuntary save him from this nerve wrecking situation.

 

“I’m sorry, Mr. Nam, can you dismiss Sungyeol because I need his help a bit.” A female staff asked him in a tiny voice.

 

Without thinking twice, Woohyun dismiss Sungyeol and asked the staff to drag the lanky man quickly from his room. He sent them off with a smile and noticed the we-are-not-over-yet glance from Sungyeol but he shrugged it off. After the door was closed, he resumed back his works without thinking much about Sungyeol out-of-blue question.

 

“I don’t know he can be that scary.” Woohyun rubbed both his forearm while shaking his head in bewildered. He could feel his poor body slightly shivering when he remember the terrifying scene earlier.

 


 

“Hello…” Woohyun jumped a bit in his seat when a sudden hot breath greeted his left ear. After knowing the culprit, Woohyun rubbed his chest to calm his crazy heartbeat. But the culprit only gave him a cheeky smile and a kiss an his cheek.

 

“Hyung! I could have heart attack if you do that again. I feel my life shorten for 10 years.”

 

“Could not help it. You look shooo cute while doing your works plus I already knocked the door but you seem too engrossed with the task to even notice me.” Sunggyu stated the matter of fact and reached out his hand to pinch his wife cheeks.

 

Woohyun pushed away the naughty hand and mumbled something under his breath about mean husband and rubbing his abused cheeks to sooth the sting. “How about the meeting?”

 

“Everything is fine and under control. Just a bit misunderstanding before.”

 

Woohyun just nodded his head at Sunggyu. His hands professionally dancing on the keyboard while listening to Sunggyu rambling about his day. Not that he ignored his husband, just that he really has a lot of works to do, moreover half of them due today before office end.

 

“Woo…” Woohyun responded with a low hum, urging Sunggyu to continue his talk.

 

“Can you stop for a while. I have something to talk to you.” Sunggyu softly asked. Woohyun stopped typing and now gave his full attention to Sunggyu.

 

“Yes, hyung?”

 

The way Sunggyu fiddled his thumbs nervously brought frown to Woohyun’s face. Never Sunggyu acted like this as he usual has the confident and powerful personalities around the peoples. So when Sunggyu acting like this, Woohyun was worried if something bothering his husband.

 

Sunggyu averted his gaze from meeting Woohyun and gave the latter an awkward smile. He was trying to gain his composure before he could bring the topic to Woohyun. They have been married for years yet the whole building still did not have idea with their relationship. So, Sunggyu thought this may be a great time to tell them and also brought their marriage to another phase. He could not hide his possessiveness every time when male staffs were flirting with his wife but he can do nothing about it as they still keep their relationship as secret.

 

Sunggyu exhaled a big sigh before he continued. “Umm…You see Woohyun, we are married.” He shifted his gaze to Woohyun’s confuse one. Woohyun raised his left eyebrow showing he did not get any idea of Sunggyu topic.

 

“I mean that, we already married but peoples don’t know about us. So, IF you agree, I would like to tell them. IF you agree.” Sunggyu cautiously voice out his inner after so long he kept to himself. Although he really want to clear everything, but he still consider Woohyun’s answer. If his wife still not ready, then he will continue living like this as long as his wife comfortable and that including jealousy when men flirting with his wife.

 

Listening to Sunggyu confession had brought a knowing smile on Woohyun. As much as Sunggyu want it, Woohyun also did. He cannot lie his feeling when he saw men or women trying to get his husband attention. Not once or twice, but many time. From a simple skin ship until the thought of them molesting his husband, every thing had been witness by Woohyun.

 

“Why would I say no? Of course I will agree with it.” Woohyun could hide his giggle when he saw Sunggyu’s shocked face. His husband sure will kill him if he show Sunggyu his not-so-handsome-face with his jaw hanging.

 

“What did you say?” Sunggyu could not trust his ear. He asked again Woohyun after he regain back his consciousness. Maybe that was only his dream. Woohyun would never so easy to agree with him. He always prefer to keep everything secret.

 

“You heard me. I very much agree with your decision, hyung.”

 

“Okay then. How about we do it during the annual dinner at the end of this month?”

 

Woohyun has his thought for a while before he agreed to the suggestion. He did a simple math in his mind and realize that it will be held in one week from today. “How fast.”

 

“By the way, hyung. Why do you want to do this?” Woohyun asked Sunggyu.

 

Sunggyu gave Woohyun a long pout before he answered him. “Jealousy.” One simple word from Sunggyu. He watched Woohyun who staring back at him in confusion.

 

“Pardon me?”

 

“I admit I feel extremely jealous when I saw with the male staffs. All of them have that hungry look in their eyes when they look at you. You are my wife, I have the right to be jealous and possessive.” After Sunggyu ended his rant, Woohyun let out a big laugh causing Sunggyu to look at him weirdly like he was growing a thorn on his head. Sunggyu wrapped his arms around his firm torso and turned his head facing other direction as long as not at Woohyun. Sulking.

 

Could bear the ugly pout hanging on his husband kissable lips, Woohyun wiped the corner of his eyes and got up from his seat to walk at Sunggyu. He stopped at a distance where he could barely touch him and waited for Sunggyu to face him. Instead of moving an inch, Sunggyu stayed silence not even spare his glance to Woohyun.

 

Woohyun crouched down face-to-face with Sunggyu and held both his hands. He stretched his right hand to land on his husband sharp jawline and caressed it with love. “Are you angry at me, hyung?” Woohyun did not get any reply, instead the husband of him increase the length of his pout.

 

“Hyung…” This time Woohyun positioned himself at the back of Sunggyu and hugged his torso, planting a light peck oh his cheek. Thanks God his position could not be seen by Sunggyu, or else his husband must teasing his red face now.

 

“Mianhae. I promise, after this I will be more aware with those guys and consider your feeling as my husband.” Sunggyu hardly held back his smile at Woohyun’s bold action. He did not expect Woohyun would come to hug and kiss him, if he knew earlier, he would put more effort on his acting. Maybe he could get more.

 

“Hyung…” Woohyun was trying his best to mask his quivering voice.

 

“...”

 

“Fine! I won’t talk you anymore.” Woohyun stomped his foot and turned his body back facing Sunggyu. Seeing his wife acted, Sunggyu stumbled on his seat and jogged to Woohyun side.

 

“If you think you are the only one suffered, I guess you are wronged. Me also jealous every time women hugged you. Soyou? I am your wife but you allow she touches you. Have you ever consider my feeling then?” Woohyun let out his inner feeling with tears running down his beautiful face. Woohyun scooted away when Sunggyu reached him and tried to hug him.

 

“Oh dear universe! What have I done?! I just want to .”

 

Sunggyu really want to hit himself now after succeed in making Woohyun crying. He swore to himself to never let the beautiful face of his wife stained with tears unless the tears were a happy one. But now looking at Woohyun state, Sunggyu knew he screwed up.

 

“Woo, I’m sorry. Please forgive your stupid husband.” Sunggyu hugged his wife small frame tightly against his chest despite his strong protest. He let Woohyun hit his chest until he feel of content.

 

“I hate you.” Sunggyu smiled sadly at Woohyun mumble from his chest. He knew Woohyun did not mean it. His hand found the dark locks of his wife and it gently, trying to calm him.

 

“I know. Forgive me?” The petite body was pulled away from the hard chest and Sunggyu locked their gaze together. He reflected all the sincerity through his eyes and hoped Woohyun could read them.

 

Woohyun did not reply instantly. His eyes read through his husband brown orbs to confirm his sincerity. Without even bother to answer Sunggyu, Woohyun launched himself into his husband chest and whispered “You are forgiven, hyung.”

 

“Thank you and I want you to know that there is only you in my heart. Even the world has end, you will always be my first and last love, Woohyun.” Sunggyu sealed his promise with a chaste kiss on top of Woohyun y one, softly nibbling the red meat to portray his feeling.

 

Woohyun closed his eyes and let his husband having his time ravishing his plump lips. Silently, he enjoying being held and kiss by Sunggyu because he could feel the warmth of his love flowing into his body. “Dear God, please let us be together until our last breath.”

 


 

“Have my cute wife has his lunch?” Sunggyu asked once they settled down every thing. Woohyun was fixing his face to cover his puffy eyes with any possible make up. He lifted his gaze to meet Sunggyu’s and nodded his head before continued again fixing his ruined face.

 

“With whom?”

 

“Sungyeolie.” Answered Woohyun short.

 

“That kid seems getting more attached to you. Does he?”

 

Woohyun put down the foundation and look at Sunggyu in accusing manner. “You are not going to start again, right?”

 

Sunggyu waved his hand furiously to deny Woohyun accusation. “Aniya. I just think that he is different. He kind of know about us.”

 

A heavy sigh can be heard from Woohyun. He put on final touch on his face before he fixed his eyes at Sunggyu. “I guess he did. When you are away this morning, he asked me about that. He make me lost my words.”

 

Shock instantly took over Sunggyu’s handsome face. “How?”

 

Woohyun told Sunggyu that Sungyeol had been spying on them since God know when. Their intimacy became the main point of Sungyeol accusation. That tall guy also questioning why they often coming together to the office almost every morning and leave also together after office ended.

 

“Then, what is your answer?”

 

“Thanks God a staff came right in time and unconsciously she save me from his endless questioning. Or else, I don’t know what happen.”

 

“Wow. I don’t know he can be that straight-forward.”

 

“Yeah. That is why when you proposed the idea, I quickly agree. I guess we cannot hide anymore since Sungyeol is a big mouth. He is the gossip monger in this building just letting you know.”

 

“Just letting you know, your husband is a brilliant.” Sunggyu smirked while shamelessly claiming that. Woohyun just rolled his eyes and focused back his attention to the computer.

 

“And a pabo.” Woohyun whispered lowly avoiding can be heard by Sunggyu.

 

“Did you say something.”

 

“Err.. Aniyo. Go and finish your works, sir.”