Chapter 32

Seeking for Love

Three months later…

The bustle night of the small town brought no effect to the crowds. As midnight took over the sky, the merrier the town got. Streets flooded with people with various aim and behaviour. The chilly breeze from the nearby Tebrau Strait blew gently on L make the lonely man grabbed tightly on his cardigan to warm himself. He sat on a bench at the street walk while watching the night panorama.

A hard smile plastered on his handsome feature as his eyes randomly watching the passerby. If he still remember, the past him also has no different with them. Clubbing, one night stand, get drunk and fussing in public were his everyday ritual. No matter how his mother advice him to stop his bad habit, he ignored her. His reason always, ‘I’m still young. I want to enjoy my life.’

His eyes never left the crowd as he was trying to understand what are the other people might be thinking now. If before this, L always put himself first before anyone else and determined to get what he desired without even thinking about others. But, after the incidence, L realize something useful, that in this world in order to be successful, you need to consider the others as they are the main key to your successions.

“Excuse me, can you shift a bit? My bottle rolled under your seat.” A calming voice greeted his eardrum make L startled a bit in his seat. L brought up his gaze to meet the owner of the voice.

“Oh, sorry.” L did move a bit to give the man room to squat and took his bottle. He gave the man a thin smile after he bowed and took his leave. L watched the figure in silence until it disappeared in between the dozens of people.

“Am I fall in love at first sight?”

 


 

Woohyun woke up as soon as the morning ray passes through the curtain slits. With much difficulties, Woohyun opened his eyes and rubbed off the sleepiness away with his fist. After he regained back his conscious, Woohyun peeled off the hand around his waist before he proceed to leave the comfy bed.

He took a glance to a figure who was lying comfortably on the other side of the bed. His silken black hair now messy but still adding extra iness on him. Woohyun’s gaze went down from his hair to his pinkish thin lips. He could help but to blush when his eyes stops at those sinful lips as his mind rewind how those flesh ravishing his own and his other body parts.

As much as Woohyun wanted to admire his husband sleeping figure more but he could not. The digital clock on the night stand showed 5 minutes pass seven in the morning. Woohyun has to prepare them breakfast and get Sunggyu office wear ready before 7.45 am. With lazy heart, Woohyun dropped down his feet onto the fluffy carpet and straight away headed to the bathroom to freshen himself.

 


 

Woohyun turned off the stove and took an empty plate to move the fried rice from the pan. He took one last glance on the table before he turned his heels to their bedroom to wake up his sleepyhead husband. Slowly, Woohyun pushed the wooden door avoiding to make distinct noise which can awake his husband in unpleasant way.

“Gyu~ Wake up, dear.” Carefully Woohyun sat beside his husband and whispered against his exposed ear. Woohyun retracted back when Sunggyu shifted and cuddled closer to him. Shamelessly, Sunggyu rested his head on Woohyun’s lap and put his wife hand on top of his head, asking Woohyun to pat him.

Understood with the gesture, Woohyun ran his fingers in between his husband soft locks and intentionally massaging the scalp to ease the morning tension. Very much to Sunggyu liking, he almost fell asleep again if Woohyun did not continuously talking to him.

“Woo~ I’m still sleepy.” Sunggyu barely composed any words, he only mumbled against Woohyun shirt.

“I know, dear. But we need to work, remember? Moreover, you are the boss and you should set a good example to your employees.” Woohyun coaxed Sunggyu. His hand still caressing his husband hairs. He sometimes wonder if he actually married to a charismatic CEO or just a 5 years old kid. Woohyun shook his head softly at his own thought.

“No, Woo. I want to sleep more. I stay up last night to finish my work.” Now Sunggyu whined and kicked his legs childishly on the bed. Judging from his voice, Woohyun knew his husband was really annoyed now.

Woohyun let his husband to vent out annoyance. After he saw Sunggyu already calm a bit, Woohyun continue again. This time more daring.

“Will you wake up if I kiss you?” Right the moment those words escaped from his lips, Woohyun now wished his body to shrink gradually and disappear. He could feel the heat rushing to his face and heating up him.

Sunggyu stopped trashing around and now flipped his body so he was facing Woohyun. His lips formed a suggestive smirk when he saw Woohyun avoiding to make eye contact with him. “Well, play a bit does not hurt, right?”

Sunggyu got up from the lap and slowly pushing Woohyun down onto the mattress and hovering the scared small man. Called him masochist, he did not care. He obviously enjoying the face of his wife wearing now.

“Wh..What arre you ddoing?” Woohyun asked. Sunggyu did not answered him but he planted his face on his wife chest and deeply inhaled the comforting scent emitted. Purposely, Sunggyu nibbled the exposed skin to tease Woohyun more. Earning a low moan from Woohyun made Sunggyu mentally danced in victory.

“What about we have a quick session before going to office? What do you think, hmm?” Woohyun shivered at the lower voice of Sunggyu. Immediately heat coating his body like second skin. If today was weekend, Woohyun would gladly grant his husband wish but unfortunately, today was weekday and they need to work.

“Gyu, we don’t have much time. Please, be nice to me and go shower.” Woohyun pushed his husband chest weakly while tilting his face to his left when Sunggyu tried to kiss him.

“Woo~” Sunggyu still not give up yet. He teasingly blew some hot breath on Woohyun sensitive areas.

“Kim. Sung. Gyu.”

Upon hearing his wife commanding tone, with heavy heart, Sunggyu pulled away with a visible pout hanging. Taking this opportunity, Woohyun climbed out from the bed and walked to the wardrobe to pick Sunggyu outfit today. Woohyun heaved in relief after he heard the bathroom door being close from behind. Quickly he changed into his office attire and waited for Sunggyu in their dining area.

 


 

From a far, a slender body of a lady was walking confidently to the receptionist while flipping his hair with expensive shade perfectly hanging on her nose bridge to add more aesthetic value on her. She put her Gucci handbag on the desk in a rude manner then pulled off her shade before she ask the receptionist.

“I would like to see Kim Sunggyu.” The lady told the front desk lady arrogantly. Her cat eyes glared at the poor lady while waiting for her answer.

“I’m sorry but Mr. Kim hasn’t come yet. But before that, have you make an appointment to meet him?”

The lady automatically raised an eyebrow to the receptionist, making her could not bear to have her eyes in the same level with her. “Do you even know, who am I?”

The receptionist answer only like pouring oil to a burning fire. The arrogant lady slammed her hand onto the desk with much force, enough to kill the braveness inside the poor receptionist.

“I am Kang Soyou! And please make sure I will not seeing this face again in my next visit.”

Soyou did not even wait for her reply and turned her heels to the front door. She pushed the door and enter the office without even bothered with the questioning eyes watching over her as she was practically banging over and heading straight to Kim Sunggyu room.

“What is that bimbo girl doing here?” A staff who was making his morning coffee asked his colleague nearby. The said colleague just shrugged his shoulder to return the answer before resuming his drink.

“I guess we can have a morning drama today~” Another staff came to the pantry while saying that in sing-a-song manner. She put her file on the table and pulled a mug from the dish rack to make herself coffee.

“What do you mean, Yuri?”

“Oh my God, Wonho! What do you think if Soyou come? What else her intention when coming here?”

“Mr. Kim?” Wonho answered, unsure. He glanced at his friend to seek for help but look like his friend also same like him.

“Bingo. Can’t wait to see her face when Mr. Kim rejected her. Stupid Soyou.”

 


 

“Gyu, can you bring my bag to your room first? I need to use bathroom. Urgent!” Woohyun stretched out his hand to pass his bag. Sunggyu nodded his head and took the bag before he proceed to the office. He sent Woohyun off with his gaze until his wife body disappear behind the walls.

Sunggyu gathered all the things in one hand while the other hand was used to push the handle of the glass door. Immediately, frown started to develop on Sunggyu’s wide forehead as he was greeted with a darken atmosphere inside the office. Everyone threw him unreadable gaze which making him confused on what was exactly happening here.

 

“Hey, what’s wrong? Why everyone looks tensed?” Sunggyu asked a passing staff but only got a shrug. He looked around again before make his way to his room.

As he was about to turned the knob, Sunggyu nostril suddenly caught a familiar cologne from behind his door. With pounding heart, Sunggyu turned the knob carefully, praying hard in his heart to not have the person in his mind right in front of him now.

“Good morning, Gyu,” Sunggyu slammed hard the door behind him, rushing dropped his things on his table before went in front of Soyou.

“What are you doing here?!” Soyou only chuckled at Sunggyu outburst, clearly not affected with it.

Sensually, Soyou rose from his seat and closed the distance between them until the was no space left. Sunggyu moved couple of steps backward, he was suffocated with the strong cologne of Soyou, moreover she was invading his personal space. Sunggyu could feel her hot breath dangerously near the corner of his lips, close enough to touch his if he was not alert to shift his head away.

Instead of feeling dejected, Soyou took that as a cue for her to act more daring and flirtatious. She even dared to have her finger sensually dancing on Sunggyu broad chest. Their body now closely against each other as Soyou casually wrapped her arms on Sunggyu torso from behind, leaning her head on Sunggyu warm back.

Sunggyu breath became shallow and short. He was struggling not to strangle this bimbo girl right now with his bare hand. He forcefully yanked off the hands around him and held the wrist tightly. The whimpered from Soyou being ignored by Sunggyu. If before this he still some spare respect for her, but not now anymore.

“Let go, Gyu! You are hurting me!” Soyou was in verge of tears as Sunggyu held his wrist tight. Her other free hand tried to unclasped the fingers wrapping around her now red wrist which in second may has bruise.

“I told you to not show your face before my eyes, aren’t I, Soyou?! I told you right!” Right now Sunggyu almost looked like a murderer. His eyes piercing eyes were boring deeply into Soyou frightened one, demanded for a quick answer.

Soyou could not think straight now. She could not even uttered any words as his mind were filled with many thought. She swore to God, she had pushed the wrong button of Sunggyu as she finally released the sleeping beast inside him. But, she did not care. Silently she loved this side of Sunggyu. y.

The knocking sound behind them brought both, Sunggyu and Soyou in silence for a while. Soyou took this opportunity to kiss Sunggyu full on his lips before Sunggyu managed to give his cue. Sunggyu’s eyes doubled in size the moment he felt his lips in contact with Soyou’s.

But that was nothing compared to the surprised guest.

 

 

Sorry for the short update. Enjoy the drama! Don't get too tense^^ By the way who is the guest...