Chapter 52

Seeking for Love

Hello everyone! It has been a while since I update this story right? I beg your forgiveness, so sorry because I has a lot of works to do. I tried to update a bit every time I has extra time and now here is the latest chapter. Thank you so much for your kind support. Keep loving this story, thank you! I love you guys!


Myungsoo’ eyes wandered around the house, studying the interior exclusively design by his own boyfriend. The apartment was small and suitable for two or three people only, obviously not recommended to family because of limited space. But thanks to Byunghun artistic touch, the small space managed to look spacious. Myungsoo did not deny his lover ability in interior design as he already see how the café in Malaysia looked alike.

 

There were not too much furniture or decoration in the apartment. Myungsoo once had asked Byunghun why he refused to add some decoration, but his petite lover said that it will only makes more dust and Myungsoo could not agree less.

 

“Here is your apple juice.” Myungsoo pulled back his trance and watched Byunghun walked towards him with a glass of juice in his hand. He scooted a bit to his other side to make some room for Byunghun to sit.

 

Without wasting more time, Myungsoo took the glass and gulped all the content until its last drop. Nowadays weather was hot and his throat was drying. “Can I have more? I’m still thirsty.” Myungsoo smiled sheepishly.

 

“Wait for a while, I’m going to bring front a jug of it.”

 

Myungsoo watched the figure entered the kitchen before he decided to switch on the television to look for any interesting programme. Once a while, his hand fanning his face as the heat was really killing right now. A thin sheet of sweat already begun to formed on his temple and neck due to the excessive heat. Even the air-con was not really helping to reduce the heat.

 

“Oh my God, why so hot?” Myungsoo was having a monologue with himself.

 

“Who are you talking to?” Byunghun asked after he sat next to Myungsoo. He filled the empty glass with more juice and quickly be taken by Myungsoo a second later.

 

“Slowly Myung, this is all yours.” But it was all ignored by Myungsoo. He did not care as long as his thirst was full filled.

 

Byunghun watched in silence Myungsoo drank the jug of juice alone just in less than five minutes. Poor he, luckily Byunghun already prepared an apple juice considering Myungsoo liked to drop by his apartment anytime he wanted. A soft chuckle can be heard from Byunghun as he was thinking whether his lover was really 25 years old because his action now really the opposite.

 

“Done?” Byunghun asked with a playful smile.

 

“Thank you very much.” Myungsoo his lips before he put back the glass on the table. But he failed to notice that his action just now succeed in turning Byunghun’s face colour.

 

Byunghun averted his eyes from Myungsoo when the latter simple his lips ily. His unthoughtful action brought a million feeling to Byunghun. He could feel his heart was pounding hardly and heat radiated all over his body. Both of them were in their phase where their hormonal behaviour were at maximum. But Byunghun refused to has ual before marriage as he wanted to make his first time more special and significant. Yes it might sound a bit conservative, but Byunghun wanted to make Myungsoo realized that was not only the way to show love, and he was proud as Myungsoo respected his decision.

 

“Darling, why is your face look a bit red?” Myungsoo random question managed to make Byunghun almost fell from the sofa.

 

“Nn..No, it must be because of the heat.” Luckily Byunghun managed to utter his sentence without stuttering much. He avoided to look at Myungsoo because he knew that guy was looking at him with questioning eyes. Kim Myungsoo will never buy his lies.

 

“Really?” Myungsoo looked at him with a pair of skeptical eyes. And Byunghun knew he was cornered, but hell no he will tell him the truth. It just too embarrassing.

 

“You did not tell me why you are coming over. I thought you said you had an important meeting this noon.” To save himself, Byunghun decided to change the topic or else Myungsoo will get him.

 

Right after Byunghun asked the question, a bulb light up in Myungsoo mind as he finally remembered the reason he came. Yes, yesterday he told Byunghun this afternoon he should has an important meeting with a trader but it got cancelled this morning because of some problems. His secretary said the trader will set a new date and time for their meeting. And because of his lunch time was free, Myungsoo decided to come over Byunghun apartment to discuss on something involving their relationship.

 

“Darling, are you ready?” The sudden question from Myungsoo made Byunghun frown quite deep.

 

“What?”

 

“I am asking you, are you ready or not?” Again, Myungsoo repeat the question but this time he was more determined. He shifted his whole body to face Byunghun.

 

When Myungsoo had whole his body facing him, Byunghun could not hide his nervous anymore. His stomach begun to churn inside when Myungsoo still wearing that face.

 

“What I am supposed to answer if I can’t even understand the question?”

 

Myungsoo closed his lids and inhaled a great amount of oxygen before opened back his mouth. Although he may looked tough, but actually inside he was freaking. This was the most nerve wrecking moment for him. It either Byunghun will say yes, or no. Both of the answer brought major affect to him. Whatever decision made by Byunghun, Myungsoo had to accept even it may hurt his heart.

 

“Are you ready to grow old together with me, Byunghyun?”

 

Silence.

 

For a moment silence engulfed them. Both of them chose to keep their mouth shut.

 

“Byunghun?” Myungsoo called out Byunghun name. Anxious can be seen clearly in his eyes. Every second passed felt so suffocating.

 

Byunghun could not believe his ears right now. Kim Myungsoo was proposing him to be his life partner. It would be a lie if he did not feel anything because this was the most awaiting phase in their relationship. As much as Myungsoo love him, Byunghun returned the passion in equal level. Every couple must had a vision of them getting married with their beloved one after being in a relationship for a quiet time, and Byunghun was not an exception. This was his ultimate dream. He wanted to live his life together with Myungsoo, having a lot of children and raised them together.

 

“I think you already know my answer.” Byunghun answered almost could be heard by Myungsoo. Both of his hand were clamped together, hoping will calm his crazy heartbeat.

 

What?

 

The answer given by Byunghun left Myungsoo puzzled. What was that supposed to be? Was it a yes or a no?

 

“What is then?”

 

“I’m ready.”

 

The answer was short but enough to bring such emotion to Myungsoo. For the first time in his life, he cried in the name of love. If before this he just take people for granted, only to satisfy his own lust and desire, but now he understood what the real meaning of love was. Meeting Byunghun was another turning point in his life. Byunghun was the one who responsible in his character change. He was the one who made Myungsoo opened his eyes to see the real world.

 

Myungsoo did not know what spell had been on him him, but meeting with Byunghun thought him love. For the first time he fell for someone was not for his or her body, instead he was captured by Byunghun gracefulness and honesty. Byunghun was the first person he fell in love with and eager to make him fully as his. Since their first meeting, Myungsoo was head over heel at him. He was captivated by his cute face. And from that moment he determined to take him as his wife and build a family together with him.

 

“Am I hearing this right?”

 

“I will not repeat my answer for the second time.” Byunghun tried to hide his blush.

 

Myungsoo got that meaning and he chose to not asking again because he perfectly knew the answer. Without waiting much time, he launched himself forward and hugged the petite body of his lover tightly into his warm arms. Silently, some tears spilled from Myungsoo’s eyes as he was feeling to happy right now. Finally his dream comes true. Sooner Byunghun will be his and he cannot wait for the time to come.

 

After some minutes, Byunghun slowly pulled from the hug and smiled shyly at Myungsoo. He failed to notice tears on his lover handsome face.

 

“Have you tell your parent about this?”

 

Myungsoo shook his head. “I plan to tell them after Woohyun back from the hospital. Maybe this evening or at night I will tell them.”

 

“Can I meet Woohyun? I would like to see their baby.”

 

“Sure, I plan to head back to mansion after this. You can go with me and maybe stay there for the night.”

 

Suddenly Byunghun felt nervous. Stay for a night? Was not earlier Myungsoo said he will tell his parent either this evening or night. What if Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim were against this? What if he made Myungsoo fights with his parent?

 

“Darling?” Myungsoo called out his lover name after he noticed Byunghun was like thinking something.

 

“Do I have to overnight there?”

 

Myungsoo chuckle. He knew the reason behind it. Byunghun must be freaking out right now. To help him ease out his tension and nervousness, Myungsoo took Byunghun’s hands into him and massaged the skin in comforting manner.

 

“Relax, I promise everything will be all right.”

 

Their eyes meet. Byunghun was drown into Myungsoo’s crystal orbs. He could clearly see the reflection of determination and love inside them which instantly calming his heart. Those eyes never failed to prove to Byunghun how much his owner loves him. Every time when he looked into them, he felt at ease. Byunghun did not need words to trust Myungsoo, because he knew those piercing orbs will never lied to him.

 

---

 

The number of people went in and out the hospital were gradually increasing remembering it almost lunch time. Some relatives or family members of the patients brought along foods and fruits as a present for them. But there were also some number of patient were getting discharged today, and that including Woohyun. His assigned doctor had done the final examination on him and Haneul, and found both of them were at their excellent state and ready to be home now.

 

After the doctor left, Sunggyu excused himself to settle the payment and to take the prescribed meds at the pharmacy. While Sunggyu settle the other things, Woohyun decided to pack all their things. It was not too much, only two bags, one for him and the other one is Haneul’s.

 

Talking about the little one, she was sleeping soundly after Woohyun had fed her earlier. Taking this chance, Woohyun took the face towel brought by Sunggyu yesterday and went to wash his face. He already had his shower earlier, it was only he felt his face was a bit oily.

 

 

Sunggyu walked along the corridor until he reached the room with number 173 attached on it. He cracked open the door slowly, only his head entered it to see if Woohyun was in his presentable state or not. Yesterday, Woohyun almost threw him the head pillow when he aimlessly opened the door when Woohyun was changing his hospital gown after he fed Haneul. Since the incidence, Sunggyu had learned his mistake and to make sure the situation was cleared before he opens the door.

 

“Woo, are you inside?” Sunggyu briefly scanned the room before his body fully entered the room. He found that Woohyun was in the toilet as he heard the sound of running tap.

 

“Oh, you are back.” Woohyun a bit startled when he caught his husband figure in the room. He continued to walk to the side of his bed to resume back his packing.

 

Sunggyu hummed back. His legs brought him to walk to the side of his daughter bassinet. Haneul was sleeping soundly with both of her hands curled up against her fluffy rosy cheeks.

 

“I am ready.” Woohyun voice made Sunggyu to tilt his head at his wife direction. Without being told, Sunggyu took the bag into his head and wait for Woohyun to pick Haneul from the bassinet before they left the room together with Sunggyu leisurely wrapped his hand around his wife waist.

 

“Let’s get home and build up our little family together.”

 

---

 

The sound of car entering the mansion made the whole people in the living sprinted to the door to welcome their new family addition. From a far, it can be seen the figure of Woohyun holding a little bundle in his arms was walking to the door with Sunggyu following closely behind. Right after he reached the front door, a loud welcome was received by him from the family.

 

“Welcome home baby Haneul and Woohyun!!”

 

Woohyun almost dropped his daughter if only Sunggyu did not has fast reflex to hold Woohyun’s arms. The new parent heartbeat were pumping crazily like they just finished 20 km marathon. But the rest of the family members were smiling brightly to the point it almost blinding the eyes. Confetti and flowers petal were all over the new parent.

 

“I don’t expect this actually.” Woohyun looked over at his husband and chuckled. Not that he against their effort, it just beyond his expectation.

 

“Neither do me.” Sunggyu smiled back at Woohyun and excused themselves to inside. His heart swell to its content when he saw his whole family were anticipating Woohyun and Haneul.

 

“Let me see her Woohyun!” That was Sunggyu’s mother voice. She was the first person who went to him as soon as he sat on the sofa.

 

“No yeobo! Let me see first!” And he did not expected his parent in law would have time to quarrel over this small thing. Woohyun just giggled to witness his parent in law cute bickering. While immersed in his own thought, a pair of arms silently snaking around his neck with a kiss on his temple.

 

“Mommy and daddy are here.” Scolded Woohyun softly, watching to see if his parent in law were watching or not but they were too excited with their little granddaughter. Woohyun let Sunggyu rested his head on his shoulder and played with his fingers. His husband must be missing him so much as much as he did.

 

“What is wrong?” He traced his finger on his husband sharp jawline. Sunggyu did not answer, instead he just deepen his face to the warmth.

 

“Gyu,”

 

“Nothing, I am really thankful because my family is finally complete again. First daddy, and now you with our daughter. I almost thought that I am going to lose you when you missing.”

 

The atmosphere between them suddenly dropped. The image of Woohyun covered in blood was still vividly remembered by him. At that time he was really afraid if that will be the last time he was holding Woohyun. His wife body was very weak. His chubby cheeks were thinned also his body. He cannot imagine how Woohyun survived during that time. And he had to deal alone to give birth to their little Haneul without doctors. Where Woohyun got all those strength to fight?

 

And now Sunggyu really thanked to God because He gave Woohyun chance to still be with him, together to raise their lovely daughter. He cannot wait to experience the joyful becoming new parents, wake up suddenly in the middle of night just to attend their little girl. Just imagine the scenario already sent excitement to him. Sunggyu knew the whole thing will be tiring but worth his whole life.

 

Woohyun saw his husband was smiling and had that dreamy face while staring absentminded. He shrugged his shoulder softly just to pull back Sunggyu to reality and later received a huge smile. “What are you smiling at?”

 

“Everything.” A short reply came from Sunggyu. He was no longer lean to Woohyun instead now sitting straight watching with much fondness in the eyes, his family fighting each other to hold Haneul.

 

But Woohyun understood very well behind those eyes and smile. They hid so much emotion which his husband was trying hard to hold back. Without questioning longer, Woohyun finally gave a small nod, acknowledged the new feeling both of them felt right now. Nothing can beat the beautiful feeling of having sweet and happy family.

 

---

 

After a long exhausting day spending time with the whole family, finally the young parents got to rest especially Woohyun right away fell asleep the moment his head touched the pillow. The room automatically turned dim when Sunggyu pulled the curtain. Without disturbing his wife beauty sleep, Sunggyu carefully lay his body on the other side while facing Woohyun.

 

His long finger was tracing along Woohyun’s round cheek, feeling the softness of his favourite mandu cheek under his finger unconsciously smiled when Woohyun suddenly stirred in his sleep. Those eyes were not open but Woohyun snuggled closer to Sunggyu almost leaving no space between them.

 

“What are you doing? You are not sleeping?”

 

“I cannot help when looking at you. It still feel like I am dreaming to have you by my side today.” Sunggyu hugged his wife tighter and keep kissing every part of his face until Woohyun stopped him.

 

Woohyun pushed himself to lean on his husband chest and let the arms circled around his waist. Speaking of still feel unreal, Woohyun also had the same thought. Who can guarantee to return back to his family after such misfortune he faced before? Being back safely to Sunggyu’s arms was the best thing ever happen to his after Haneul was born.

 

“Never let go of me please love me forever and ever.” Tears started to fall wetting the chubby cheeks while Woohyun clung to Sunggyu not wanting to let the guy go.

 

“Hey, listen to me darling. Whatever waiting us in the future, I promise to you I will never stop loving you and our family. What happen before will be the last time no more the same incident happen. We will grow our family together with full of love. Nothing will separate us only death.”

 

The real tears finally rolled down. Woohyun wrapped his arms tightly around his husband and heavily cried. At first Sunggyu was surprised with the sudden cries and hug but he understood what Woohyun feeling right now. They both were tortured emotionally by the previous incident almost losing hope to be together again but fate did not let them separated so easily.

 

Sunggyu continued to hug Woohyun, both of them were proving each other presence to comfort their heart. Just a second after, the door was knocked revealing Hyunah holding a crying Haneul in her arms. The tiny voice literally pulled back her parents from whatever they were thinking. Woohyun maternal instinct quickly kicked in and took Haneul to his arms and the cry eventually turned to little hiccups. Hyunah sat on the bed with a soft smile watching how gentle her son in law coaxing her granddaughter.

 

“Is Grandmommy teasing you much, Princess?” Sunggyu took Haneul’s small hand and let the baby curled on to his little finger.

 

“Hey! No one is teasing Haneul she just suddenly cry. Mommy thought maybe she misses her Mama that is why I took her here.”

 

Woohyun laughed at the duo mother and son endless bickering. It was almost time for the princess to be fed no wonder she was crying looking for her mother. “Haneul is probably hungry. She is usually hungry around this time.”

 

“Then I’ll take my leave first. If you need anything you can call me.” Hyunah left the young family alone did not want to disturb their quality time.

 

“Do you need anything?” Sunggyu asked when Woohyun started to feed their baby. The new father was still adapting with the new norms but he was very excited to going through the parenthood.

 

Woohyun cannot help but smiled seeing his husband worried face. Did Woohyun forgot to say that this room almost turned to Nursery 2.0 with all the baby necessities? He remembered the last time he only asked Sunggyu to buy a crib attached to their bed but did not expect the room turned out as nursery also. Woohyun will talk about this matter later.

 

“Gyu, come here look at your Princess.” Woohyun adjusted his arms so that his husband could get a better view of Haneul. “She really looks like you.”

 

The browns orbs were looking straight at Sunggyu without slowing down her milk. Sunggyu’s heart almost burst when he saw the corner of Haneul’s mouth was slightly stretch while producing some incoherent sounds. He leaned weakly to Woohyun’s shoulder strongly holding back the urge to pinch and kiss his baby. Woohyun was right, Haneul face really similar to his only the nose was inherited from Woohyun.

 

“I cannot wait to see our beautiful princess growing up. Boys will flirt him trying to court her and I will her protector. No one can have our baby girl because her father is very possessive.” A lot more cute dreams came together with excessive hand movement and expression. Woohyun just looking at his husband with loving eyes but did not stop him.

 

“Honey, can you imagine when she call me Daddy? She tricks me to buy her toys and pleads me to take her to playground. Oh my God I cannot wait for it.”

 

“Our Hanuel barely opens her eyes yet, dear. I hope you are not only excited for the bright side only, you must suffer together with me every time when Haneul wake up in the middle of night.” Woohyun warned Sunggyu. Taking care a baby is not solely the mother responsibility, the father must also contribute actively.

 

Sunggyu hugged Woohyun tighter but carefully not to squeeze Haneul in the middle. Of course the ‘Daddy’ title will change his whole life but Sunggyu promised to not let Woohyun alone handling Haneul. He might be not 24 hour with Haneul but he will try his best to contribute his part so that Woohyun can rest and has time for himself just the same like before. The only changes from him is Sunggyu vowed to be a better husband and father figure to his family.

 

“You will not be alone waking up in the middle of night. Wake up me if I pass out you know sometimes your husband can be difficult to wake up if he is too tired.”

 

“I will don’t worry. I won’t let you sleep soundly while I struggle to put Hanuel back to sleep.” Woohyun half joking. But Woohyun was not that cruel if Sunggyu was very tired that night he just let him sleep. Many other thing Sunggyu can help.

 

“Can you please help to burp Haneul. I need to pee.” Woohyun passed Haneul to Sunggyu after she unlatched from him. A trail of milk on Hanuel corner of mouth was wiped by a clean cloth. Sunggyu carefully pat Haneul small back until his daughter let out a light burp.

 

Sunggyu moved Haneul to her crib on Woohyun side. The baby was drowsy now fighting to stay awake but her lids refused to cooperate. Sunggyu giggled at her daughter cuteness and lulled her to sleep. Just a few minutes after that, Hanuel finally sleep and now Sunggyu can relax while she was still sleeping. Woohyun came out from the bathroom with a new set of fresh cloth. He took bath as he felt not comfortable to cuddle with Sunggyu later.

 

“Haneul is sleeping? You have burp her right before she sleep?” Woohyun asked Sunggyu and right away took his place beside Sunggyu. He hugged his husband torso purposely rubbing his nose against the hard chest.

 

Finally they got their private time just for themselves. Sunggyu seriously miss this moment ever since the incident. He kissed the crown of Woohyun head, gently tilted the chin to face him then kissed the plump lips. Woohyun cannot help but giggled when his husband kept kissing him all over his face down to his neck until he had to stop him. Still kissing Woohyun, Sunggyu pushed his wife until he was hovering him. At this very close distance, Sunggyu took his chance to study every parts of Woohyun face from his cute eyes down to the full lips.

 

“I just gave birth to Haneul do you want me to entertain you, Mr. Kim?” Teased Woohyun. He knew it was not mean by Sunggyu but he can see glimpse of lust reflected on those eyes. With his condition now Woohyun could not say yes if Sunggyu asked for that.

 

“Of course not! Why would you think I am going to ask you about that? Is it wrong if I want to look at my other half?”

 

Woohyun let out a light chuckle and caressed Sunggyu right cheek with much love and adoration. “I am yours so you have every right on me.”

 

“Now I want to cuddle with you while Haneul is still sleeping. When our princess wake up you must give all your attention to her. I have to steal time from you.”

 

“We are now parents what do you expect. Are you jealous with your own flesh blood?”

 

Sunggyu pouted with both his arms wrapped around Woohyun petite body pulling his as closer as possible to him. The calming scent emitted from Woohyun really sent him calmness and relaxation. After this, Haneul will get into the equation no longer him and Woohyun. Their dream to build their own family really happening now and Sunggyu hope they can grow bigger in the future. For now, he wanted to focus on what they had at the moment. Haneul and Woohyun were his main priority now which his responsibility to make sure they were provided with enough necessities.

 

“Sleep Woo you need to rest as you just gave birth to our daughter. I’ll be here when you wake up later, I promise.” Sunggyu kissed his favourite lips and cheeks. He waited until Woohyun finally closed his eyes and eventually drifted to dreamland.