Chapter 45

Seeking for Love

Hello! Another update is here. Sorry for any grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. Enjoy your reading^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was another day for the Kim twins in Tokyo. Nothing was special, the schedule was just the same since day one. Almost everyday they had meeting with boards and other related party. The only free time they had was at night after a long hectic day. At this moment, both of them would rush back to their room, clean up and called their other half to recharge back the depleted energy.

 

Lucky for them, both Woohyun and Byughun very understanding. They did not pestering them to call them every single time as they know how busy they could be. Everytime when the couples call each other, they always remind the twins to get a proper meal and enough rest. Those little things were enough to burst their heart.

 

On the other side, everything went good in Seoul. Woohyun and Byunghun were enjoying their time together. Byunghun used this golden time learning on how to be a good wife. Almost everyday he was practicing to cook Myungsoo favourite meal and the judges will be his future parents in law and Woohyun. This small activity somehow help both, Woohyun and Byunghun to drift away their longing for their other half.

 

As usual at the Kim mansion, all the residents were together in the living room while watching an evening show. Just before that, Hyunah and Byunghun baked a chocolate cake requested by Siwon. Now all four of them enjoyed their hi-tea together with freshly baked cake.

 

“Woohyun, how are you?” Siwon broke the silence after the show had ended. The pregnant man tilted his head to face his father in law.

 

“We are fine.” Woohyun answered with a small smile. Last week marked the day where finally Woohyun had entered his ninth month. So far, he did not experience any serious problem other than some little contractions as his due was closer.

 

Siwon gave out a nod. Good to hear that. When his sons told him a Japanese company proposed a project, Siwon was happy to hear that to know the company was doing great in the hand of the twins. But, when Sunggyu had to go there together with Myungsoo, personally Siwon a bit concerned. His son in law was counting day but Sunggyu had to fly to Japan. Before they went to Japan, Sunggyu entrusted his parents to take care of Woohyun while he was away.

 

“Tell us if you feel anything. Sunggyu will kill Daddy and Mommy if he know his wife is scratched.” The duo in the living room turned their attention to Hyuna. Closely following behind her was Byunghun with a tray in his hands.

 

That was a bit exaggerate though. Was Sunggyu that possesive to Woohyun? Even Woohyun himself could not give an answer. He just laughed at his mother in law. The said lady took her place next to his husband.

 

“Don’t worry Daddy, Mommy. I will inform you right away. So far baby is not giving me hard time.”

 

A motherly smile curled up on Hyunah’s lips. “What do you think the baby gender would be?” Now she teleported next to Woohyun. Excitement, joy were clearly stated in her face. Even Siwon just shook his head to see his wife childish act.

 

Honestly speaking, Woohyun cannot guess the gender. Although his mother instinct strongly told him the baby was a boy, but on the other time Woohyun would believe in Sunggyu as he said the baby was a girl. Everytime when they brought up the topic, Sunggyu strongly believe and trust his instinct that their baby was a girl. He was the most excited person when Woohyun had his monthly check up just to know the gender.

 

“Looking at your belly, I think you are expecting a boy?” She also was not very sure. “Your belly is a way too round, is it? The folks believe if your bump is round, you are expecting a boy.”

 

Wow! This was a new fact to Woohyun. He lowered his gaze to his protruding belly where his mother in law hand rested now. “How about baby girl?”

 

“Erm, as remembered told by my mother, the belly will look horizontal, like this.” Hyunah brought her hands to each side of Woohyun’s belly.

 

“But then again that is what old people told me. It is not necessary true.”

 

Woohyun agreed. His baby changed position all the time. When he was very active, you can see various shapes of his belly with noticeable hand print or foot print against the thin skin. That time Woohyun really hope he could give birth to him right away because he was too active, kicking everwhere and giving him pain.

 

“Sunggyu has a high hope this baby will be a girl. He is so sure about it.”

 

Hyunah had a serious shock face. “Really?! How can he be so sure.”

 

“I don’t know. Even half of the baby’s clothes he bought were for girl. See his level of confidence.”

 

The whole living room filled with a light laugh. Well, who expected Sunggyu will be this cute waiting for his first born. Even Siwon admit his son was way much excited than him when he was expecting the twins. Usually the parents will buy uni clothes if they were not sure about the gender. It will be wasting money when the gender was the opposite of we hope.

 

“Oh my God, Kim Sunggyu. What if the baby turns out be a boy? What would he do? Wears him pink frilly dress?”

 

“Let him figure it out. I told him countless time to not be sure about his instinct. Not to kill his expectation but just to be on the safe side. I don’t want to see my baby boy wears girly dress.”

 

—-

 

The sky colour of Japan sky gradually changed to dark orange. Far away on the other side of the country, the sun was hiding behind the rising green mountains. Most of people already pack their belonging ready to be home and had a warm dinner with beloved family members. However that was not happen to the hardworking duo. They were still working on something although almost all of the staff already left the office.

 

“Hyung, I think you have not check this document yet. The one you are holding already good.” Myungsoo passed a green file to his brother and took the other document on Sunggyu’s hand.

 

“I’m sorry. I got mix up.” Well, they have been working really hard since the morning. If not reminded by their secretary, both the twins missed their lunch. This business trip was so hectic and pack.

 

Soon later the room filled woth silence again. Either Myungsoo or Sunggyu pay attention to each other. Pieces of paper laid infront of their eyes were much important. Since this trip was postponed twice, Sunggyu could not help but to give his best. The output must meet the expectation of the Japanese.

 

Papers were scattered all over the table. Either Sunggyu or Myungsoo now no longer wore proper office attire. With two or three button were undone, sleves folded until elbow neither both of them maintained the image of professional businessman. But on top of that, the twins remained hot and attractive. Since the second they entered this building all pairs of eyes were fixed at them. Blamed their aura.

 

Later, their concentration were distrubed. Sunggyu’s phone rang. Just like a magic, a wide bright smile almost immediately plastered on the young man face. Instantly, stress and fatigue were kicked away just from a phone call. The caller sure had a big impact on Sunggyu just to had him abandoned his works.

 

“My baby, how are you?” Myungsoo could only rolled his eyes when he listened to his brother sweet voice. Now Sunggyu left the working table to the sofa to speak comfortably with his wife.

 

“I am fine so do our baby. Am I disturbing your works?” Woohyun’s voice laced with worry. He was afraid if he called at wrong time. Usually he received a phone call from his husband around 10 pm but today he missed Sunggyu so much so he decided to call him first.

 

“You are not, honey. I am just checking a few documents to be submitted tomorrow.” Sunggyu tilted his head to look at his younger twin who was firing his cold glare. He had to buy him dinner after he left him alone to check the document.

 

Shifting back his attention to the person on the line, Sunggyu continued the conversation. “What bring you to call me? Usually I would call you first. Perhaps, my baby is missing me now.”

 

“Gyu~” A long whine could be heard on the other side. Sunggyu chuckled to hear his wife cute whine. He betted Woohyun must be blushing right now and hitting what ever he could reached.

 

The line went silent for a moment. Woohyun was trying to calm his racing heart. If Sunggyu again he will end this call and not going to answer his husband call. He will sulk if Sunggyu more.

 

“When are you going home? Is it still much work to do?” No matter how much Woohyun tried to act like usual but deep it his heart he could not lie that he was missing his other half. It has been fourth day Sunggyu went to Japan.

 

“Everything went good. Looks like maybe in one or two days we will be back home.”

 

Just in a blink of eyes Woohyun just now gloomy mood turned brighter. His little heart all giddy secretly anticipating his husband to be home. Sunggyu on the other side was smiling widely turning his already small eyes to a thin line. The image of Woohyun smiling cutely filled his vision. He cannot wait to harrass the fluffy cheeks of his wife.

 

“Alright, take care of yourself. Don’t worry much about me. Mommy, Daddy and Byunghun are treating me good. One more thing mister, don’t remind them every second to have an eye on me. I still can take care of myself.”

 

Sunggyu laughed. “I just want to make sure you are good.”

 

“Whatever Mr. Kim. Go finish your work. I’m going for a walk with Mom and Byunghun.”

 

“All right, bye bye. I love you and our princess.”

 

—-

 

Hyunah, Byunghun and Woohyun are getting ready for their evening walk. Woohyun already waiting for the other two at the living room while scrolling randomly on his social media. A while later, Hyunah came into the living room, eyes looking around searching for someone.

 

“Where is Byunghun? He is not here?” Woohyun shook his head then continue scrolling his phone. It’s okay it was still early and it will just take less than 10 minutes to walk.

 

“I’m here!” The duo turned their head to the source. Byunghun almost fleed while descending the stairs. He was still catching his breathe the moment he arrived downstairs.

 

“Let’s go now.” All of them left the house. Siwon was not joining them because he was still sleeping. Before he took his nap he told Hyunah to go without him if he was still sleeping.

 

The sky was as bright as Woohyun’s smile. A lot of people coming to the park. Some of them brought their kids, also there was a few people took their pets like cats and dogs for a walk. This was the reason why Woohyun loves coming to park because he can mingle with everyone.

 

Woohyun smiled as he felt soft breeze of the evening wind hit his skin. Very calming and relaxing. Even his baby was wiggling inside him a sign that he was happy. Woohyun carressed him bump while still walking. He cannot wait for his baby to be born so that one day he can take him to the park like other parents taking their children.

 

20 minutes of walking seriuosly out Woohyun’s energy. Being pregnant with his due just around the corner, why did Woohyun suggested to have a walk. Now he regretted his decision. He could still had a light exercise at their lawn. Woohyun signalled his mother in law and Byunghun to take a rest at the nearest bench.

 

“Do you want to go home now?” Hyunah asked.

 

“Not now, I need a rest. Both of you can go I’ll be waiting here.”

 

“No, we will be with you.” Hyunah insisted. To leave Woohyun sitting alone here? That will be last thing Hyunah will do. Sunggyu will kill her for sure if anything bad happen to his wife.

 

Byunghun wipe his sweats with the hem of his sleeve. “I’m going to buy us some drinks. Can you wait for a while?”

 

“Sure Byunghun. We will be here okay.”

 

As the petite guy leave Hyunah and Woohyun at the bench, hiding behind a tree there was a man with hoodie secretly spying the three of them. Since the trio left the mansion 20 minutes before he was silently tailing them without being noticed. Don’t asked how he knew they will have a walk this evening. It just that the man was stalking around the house compound almost everyday.

 

The man no other was Kim Kibum.

 

Solely purpose why he was stalking them was Woohyun. Since his plan to eliminate Sunggyu last time was a big failure, Kibum has not give up yet. If he cannot eliminate his enemy then, he had to think something to weaken his opponent in order to win this war. His heart ached very much every time he saw Woohyun’s bright smile because he was not the reason for it. He hated the fact that Woohyun was taken to be somebody’s wife.

 

Kibum hated Sunggyu. So much.

 

Click…

 

The sound of shutter was produced when Kibum’s finger pressed the button. A dozen of Woohyun’s picture was taken without the consent of the owner. Even only just a glimpse of Woohyun, Kibum still take a shot. The most favourite picture of Woohyun was this one. The heart of his eyes was laughing his eyes out turning those beautiful crystal into a thin line and you can see some wrinkle formed by his mouth. So cute!

 

Few minutes later, from a distance the sight of Byunghun holding three cups of juice was walking towards the bench where Woohyun and Hyunah were waiting. He fasten his pace not wanting for them waiting any longer. However, just about couple of steps to reach, Byunghun stumbled on his feet.

 

“Byunghun!” Hyunah became the first one to reach Byunghun to help him

 

“Excuse me sir!”

 

The figure who just intentionally bumped on Byunghun, casually walked away from the scene depsite Byunghun yelling. Accidentally, when Woohyun straighten back his body his eyes locked with that person. And if his eyes were not playing trick, Woohyun swore he saw a smile no more like smirk, definitely scaring anybody sees it. That person wore a black hoodie, completely covering himself but somehow when Woohyun saw him, he felt like he had known him. He did look familiar.

 

“We will meet again I promise you Woohyun.”

 

“Woohyun let’s go home now. I do not have a good feeling about this.” Woohyun jolted in his seat and quickly agreed with his mother in law. Before anything happen, better for them to dismiss now.

 

—-

 

Kibum carefully hung a small white wooden frame against the wall. After adjusting the angle, Kibum drew back to admire his masterpiece. That small frame was the latest addition to his collection – a gallery of Nam Woohyun. A room specially designed to express his obsession towards Woohyun. Inside the room every single thing related to Nam Woohyun will be kept and display for his very own satisfaction.

 

All four walls of the room were occupied with Woohyun’s face. It was way too creepy to anybody when they see the room. Who will hang hundreds or maybe almost thousands of picture of someone on a wall like him? The picture itself already told that it was taken without the person knew. Every angle and shot was telling the person behind the lens obsess to the subject.

 

“I cannot wait for the day when we finally be together. Please be patient baby, you will be mine. We will be together just like how we promise before.”

 

Kibum leaned his head against the biggest potrait of Nam Woohyun in the room. It was during their old tima when they were still together. Arms linked together with Woohyun’s head laid on Kibum’s shoulder, smiling brightly to the camera. On top of the fluffy dark locks, a flower crown perfectly tied which adding more point to his already cute face. If he was not mistaken this photo was taken on their first anniversary. Kibum took Woohyun to amusement park as per request by his cute boyfriend.

 

“Why can we be together baby? Did not we promise to get married but why you are marrying him?” Kibum continued to sob. He just missing Woohyun very much. Suddenly went missing without telling him anything and suddenly one day Woohyun was back. But he never be the same like before. He was not the same Woohyun as Kibum knew.

 

After the cry had subsided, Kibum back to the table at the middle of the room. A small dark brown bottle immediately catched his eyes leading to an unknowingly smirk at the handsome face. Kibum believed after this, all the sorrow will be replaced with colourful rainbow. It wa either, now or never.

 

—-

 

Sunggyu suddenly jolted in his sleep, woke up covered with cold sweats. His breathing was irregular like he was in marathon. Sunggyu held his left chest trying to calm his over racing heart. He took a glance on the bed beside him and found Myungsoo was a deep sleep. It was 3.27 in the morning.

 

The phone resting on the night stand was snatched by Sunggyu rather harshly. He dialled number 1 on speed dial and wait for the caller to answer him. Every seconds was killing him. He almost threw his phone when the operator andwered him. Only after the fourth trial, the line was finally connected.

 

“Hello,” A heavy and husky voice answered.

 

A tear escaped from Sunggyu’s eyes after he heard the voice. He finally could release his breathe where he even could not remember when he held it. It was too overwhelmed. It felt like the burden from your chest had been lifted.

 

“Gyu, are you still there? Are you okay?” Who will not be anxious when your family suddenly called you in the middle of night. Woohyun was seriously worried when he saw the caller ID.

 

“Hey, I’m sorry. It’s okay just go back to sleep okay.” But Woohyun was not buying that. No matter how clingy his husband was, Sunggyu will never ever disturbed his sleep without any solid reason.

 

“What’s wrong? Tell me Gyu, you are making me worried.” Woohyun continued to coax his husband. Drowsiness had left his eyes the moment he slided to answer.

 

“No, I promise you nothing is happen. Glad to know you are good. Go back to sleep my dear.” Sunggyu wiped off the running tears at the corner of his eyes. He did not know why he was acting so clingy tonight. It just felt like Woohyun will be far from him amd he hated that.

 

“Kim Sunggyu,”

 

“I’m sorry Woo, it’s okay I just suddenly miss you.”

 

“You are acting weird you know. I am not buying that reason but I let it slip this time since it is late now. Whatever you have in your mind now please get rid of it. Me and our baby are good.”

 

“Good to hear that. Now, go to sleep but can you please put on loudspeaker. I don’t know why it just…” The sentence left hanging as Sunggyu could not find the most perfect words to complete it.

 

“It’s okay, I left it on speaker. Don’t stay up late or tomorrow you will not get enough rest. Sleep well my dear.” Woohyun bid to his husband.

 

“Good night.”

 

Sunggyu did not receive a reply after that. Soon after, a soft yet calm breathe could be heard from the speaker. Looks like his precious baby had drifted back to his slumber land not long after they bid each other good night. To be able to hear the even breathe of his other half, Sunggyu silently said his thank to the Almighty creator. Every single second of his life never once Sunggyu forget to pray for Woohyun safety.

 

His heart finally can relax unlike before. Anxious was still lingering there but not much tense like when he woke up. Speaking of that, Sunggyu remembered the reason why he suddenly woke up in the middle of night with cold sweats all over his body. He had a bad dream. A dream which Sunggyu hope not more than just a mere dream.

 

He could still remembered each of the scene in his dream. He was alone in an abandoned building, obviously confuse on what had happen to him. There was no exit like door or window. It similar to maze gate. He tried to call out everyone name but non of them answered him. His only voice echoed in tne building.

 

With confusion, Sunggyu let his legs took him aimlessly until he finally found a door. With light steps and happy face, Sunggyu turned the knob and push the door open. And what he saw next was not he expect. His limbs became numb, completely turned into statue too shocked to register everything.

 

Right in front of him, he saw Woohyun was tied on a bed with a man hovering him. The look on Woohyun was really showing he was terrified. His face was drenched in tears and bruisers. Sunggyu boiled in anger, thus he launched himself to the man. He fell flat on the floor. It was like hologram. Impossible for him to grab that bastard. But Sunggyu did not stop, he shouted and repeatedly tried to pull that man over his wife.

 

Fear took over his body when he saw the man pull down his pants. His eyes shifted to Woohyun only to find him crying hard with obvious fear on his face. Sunggyu tried his best to push the man away. He cannot bear to witness his wife being ravished by a bastard. He needed to save Woohyun.

 

“Gyu!”

 

His eyes shot open by Woohyun screaming his name. Sunggyu was so scared that was why he did not even hesitate to call Woohyun until he answered. The dream was too real for him. With their current situation it only worsen his miserable state more. Until he can hear his wife answer the call then Sunggyu will calm again.

 

“Dear God, I’m begging you to take care of my wife. Please protect him from bad people. Please help me…”

 

The night witness how a broken Sunggyu begging to the Creator to keep his family save. No matter how strong he looks on the outside, Kim Sunggyu just a normal person. Just like other family head, he wants the best for his family. Nothing more than a wife welcoming him from his work and kids kissing him because they miss him.

 

Kim Sunggyu just an ordinary man with a beautiful dream of his own version of happy family.