Chapter 14

Seeking for Love

The ballroom of Grand Pearl Hotel was filled with the staffs of ParadiseLove Mall tonight. Since this morning, the staffs were struggling to decorate the ballroom for the party later at night. Howon even lend his hand in preparation as he was the one who gave this idea. Woohyun just a silent observer watching those mega preparation for their boss because Howon said he did not has to help anything.

 

The voice of the MC brought back Woohyun thought. He threw back his view to the talking MC on the stage. He laughed a bit when the MC cracked some jokes to lighten the mood. His eyes back to observe the guests inside the venue. Tonight theme was y red. All the guests fitted the dress code elegantly with various accessories to complete their appearance. Woohyun only wore a red fitted shirt with a white tight pants hugging his firm thighs. He suddenly felt small between the loaded guests there.

 

As Woohyun lost in his thought watching the guests, his eyes suddenly caught the figure of Sunggyu walking hand in hand with Soyou at the main entrance. The MC announce the arrival of their main character tonight. Woohyun’ eyes followed every Sunggyu’s steps. He look insanely hot with all black attire hugging his powerful frame, a red bow tie to  complete his appearance. He smiled dashingly to the guests not to forget his black locks were styled upwards revealing his white clean forehead pointed out more his handsomeness. For a while Woohyun forgot Soyou existence beside his husband as he was busy drooling over Sunggyu. Soyou wore a tight knee length red dress showing his glorious violin shape body paired with a silver necklace hanging on his neck. Her brunette hair were neatly tied into bun revealing his long milky neck. Woohyun smiled sadly at the fact that both of them were perfectly match for each other. He was nothing compared to Soyou.

 

The couple took their seats infront of Woohyun together at the main table. At first, Woohyun insisted to not sit there, but Howon said he was Sunggyu’s PA, so he should be there. Woohyun lowered his gazes when Sunggyu looked at him lovingly. He could felt his cheeks burn under his gaze. After a second, Woohyun lift back his eyes to the MC whom continued the party with his chatters, ignored the longing gaze thirst to see his face.

 

 

The party that night was liven more with the chatting of the guests requested for the birthday boy to sing a song. He turned his head to face Sunggyu whom smiled shyly to reject the request.

 

“Come on, Sunggyu. Let us hear your voice.” Woohyun smiled when Howon pushed Sunggyu from his seat. He saw Sunggyu’s face turned red when he walked to the stage.

 

Sunggyu pulled the MC to his side to whisper to him something. The MC nodded and went to the live band at the back to pass the info.

 

“I dedicate this song to a person wearing red sitting together with me at the main table.” Sunggyu settled himself on the chair with a spotlight focusing on him, turned him to a fairy tale prince charming.

 

 

I’ll deal with all the hurting myself
So just promise me this
Just promise me one thing

Your spot will always stay the same
So if you miss it
Don’t worry about it and come back to me

Come back. Day by day
I’m spending with endless tears
Come back to me, who waits for you
Come back
The waiting is endless inside of me
The only one who can stop it is you

I’ll deal with all the waiting myself
So just remember this
Just remember one thing

I’ll keep my shoulder empty for you
So whenever you need it again
Don’t worry about it and come back to me

Come back. Day by day
I’m spending with endless tears
Come back to me, who waits for you

Come back
The waiting is endless inside of me
The only one who can stop it is you

I won’t ask anything
I won’t ask why you left me alone
Why you left me
Why you did that

Why is that important anyway?
I just need you by my side
Really, that’s all I need

Come back. Day by day
I’m spending with endless tears
Come back to me, who waits for you
Come back
The waiting is endless inside of me
The only one who can stop it is you

Come back
I only have you
Day by day
In my heart
It’s always you

Kim Sunggyu - Kontrol

 

 

Woohyun closed his eyes when Sunggyu started singing. His honey like voice brought Woohyun to a new world. Listened to his voice made Woohyun felt comfort and delight. The sweat melody and romantic lyrics combined together his soothing voice made Woohyun afraid to open his eyes, afraid that he will lost the feeling. He wanted to treasure this moment as long as he can because he knew the moment he end, he will back to the reality.

 

Woohyun opened back his eyes after he heard the audience loud applause even there were some of them stood acknowledge Sunggyu’s wonderful voice. But Woohyun was wronged about his thought earlier. He saw Soyou smiled sweetly at Sunggyu after he came back from the stage. What a pabo of me. Sunggyu will never dedicate it for me. It was for Soyou. Woohyun shocked when Sunggyu held his hand. He didn’t notice when Sunggyu took a seat beside him as he remembered Sunggyu sat across him with Soyou. He looked back his front and noticed Soyou and even Howon were no longer there, only left with Sunggyu and Woohyun at the round table.

 

“The song just now was for you.” Sunggyu whispered softly into his ears. He can smell the manly perfume of him indicating their close distance. Very sensual.

 

Woohyun immediately released his hand as he saw both Howon and Soyou heading to them. He didn’t want to create any scene at the party. He saw the hurt in Sunggyu’s eyes.

 


 

Since Woohyun arrived at the office, he noticed Sunggyu didn’t call for him. Weird. Usually Sunggyu will call him right after he arrived for his daily schedule and asked him for his usual coffee but not for today. Woohyun thought maybe Sunggyu was too engross with his works until he did not noticed his presence. After battling with his inner thought, Woohyun decided to bring his boss usual coffee and ready to brief him today schedule.

 

Woohyun knocked the door and opened it after he heard a soft yes from inside. He closed back the door and pivoted his heels to the table. The mug in his hand moved to the wooden table. He stared weirdly at his action, Sunggyu sat with his back facing him. It was very unusual for Sunggyu.

 

“Mr. Kim, I brought your coffee.” Woohyun received no response from his boss.

 

“I will start briefing your schedule for today.” He opened his planner to point out every important details to Sunggyu. After he done, the planner was closed back, Woohyun lifted his head to his boss’s back.

 

“If there is no anything, I will take my leave first.” Finally Sunggyu gave him a response even though not the verbal one. Woohyun stopped after he saw Sunggyu hand gesture.

 

“Anyeong, Woohyun.” Woohyun’s eyes widen after that person turned his chair facing him. No wonder he felt something odd about his boss since he arrived but he could not point it out. That person whom sat on Sunggyu’s chair was not Sunggyu but L! He felt all his blood rushed leaving his body when he saw that guy smirk.

 

“Strawberry scent. Same like before.” L smelled Woohyun’s nape and left a light kiss there.

 

“What are you doing here?” Woohyun asked in terrified voice.

 

“Oh my mistake. Starting from today I will replace Mr. Shin place.” Woohyun put a distance between them. He stepped backwards as L closing the gap until he felt the wall behind him with L’s face towering him.

 

“L is everything okay?” Sunggyu’s voice made Woohyun breathe again.

 

“Oh just say hi to my brother in law.”

 

“I think you should go to your cabin.” Sunggyu said in a plain tone. He saw what his brother tried to do.

 

L did not against his twin. He gave Woohyun a flirty wink before he left them. Sunggyu came to Woohyun after L closed the door. He took Woohyun into his arms to calm him as he could feel the latter shaking body against him.

 

“Are you okay?” Sunggyu asked after he felt Woohyun less shaking.

 

“I’m scared.” replied Woohyun in a broken voice. His vulnurable state right now really broke Sunggyu’s heart, his protective instinct automatically kicked in.

 

“Don’t worry. I will protect you.” Sunggyu peck Woohyun’s forehead. He pulled Woohyun tight into his arms to convince him he was now safe from L.

 

 

 

Thank to all my readers and the supportive comments. Thank you so much^^