Chapter 29

Seeking for Love

Today was the day. After years of hiding their status, finally tonight will be their day. All the staff building had received an invitation to attend the company annual dinner. The staff from personal and human resources department already start working on tonight preparation as being told by Sunggyu.

Woohyun was standing at the side of the hall, supervising the staffs doing their task. His task was finished already that was why he decided to pay them a visit. He gave them a supporting smile to encourage them to work harder as the preparation almost 90% finished.

Actually he was nervous when he thought about tonight real agenda. When Sunggyu said he want to unveil the truth, Woohyun did not feel the nervous yet until yesterday after the staffs started making their moves. Thinking about it, Woohyun could not sleep because he was imagining how the people reactions? Will the support them? Or they will bash him?

A heavy sigh could be notice from Woohyun. Both his shoulders dropped whenever he had a thought about the issue. Afraid, nervous, happy, everything jumbled up inside him.

“I hate this feeling.”

 


 

A knock was heard from behind the door. Without tearing his glance from the paper he was working on it, Sunggyu welcome the guest inside his room.

“Yes?” Sunggyu flipped the paper back and forth while waiting the guest to speak. After some while, Sunggyu was getting irritated as he still did not the reply. He dropped down his pen a bit harsh and lifted his face, ready to raise his voice to whoever interrupt his work.

“Soyou!?” The said woman just sent him her flirtatious smile as her shamelessly sat on the chair without being told. She crossed her leg purposely to show off his milky thigh to Sunggyu.

Sunggyu’s eyes went double in size when he saw Soyou presence inside his room. What was her purpose coming here? His eyes fixed on the woman appearance in front him, demanding an answer. Sunggyu could not lie that Soyou outfit very much revealing with hes dress showing her nice cleavage and slim body which could turn him on. But, she was too late now. His heart and mind only filled with Woohyun. Moreover, he was addicted to his wife body.

“Surprise to see me, Gyu?”

“What are you doing here?”

Soyou faked her hurt face and clutched his chest. “How could you Gyu say that to me. Won’t you excited to meet for lover?”

Anger started to crept inside his body. This very same woman once he said to her hat he never has heart to her was coming back. He thought after he confessted to Soyou about his real feeling, she will give up on him and stay away but he was wronged. He should know Soyou was the type that was not easy to let her loved on go just like that.

“We NEVER be a lover, Soyou! I took only you as my friend nothing more than that.” His voice raised an octave higher. Sunggyu has his back facing Soyou, trying to calm his raging heart. He was afraid if he did something beyond his limit if he looked into Soyou’s face.

“Then why you give hope? Why you treat me like that if you said you never has your heart to me?!” This time Soyou also joined Sunggyu standing near the window. Her breath was uneven. Her was red due to the anger she suppressed.

“I never give you hope. That was YOU shamelessly claiming me as your boyfriend. Mind telling you again, at our first meeting I clearly said that our relationship was only as FRIENDS. And every time we hang out, I always said the same thing.”

Hearing Sunggyu’s sharp words, crystal clear liquid made their escape from Soyou’s orbs. Yes, she admitted she was the only one committed with this relationship. The very first word said by Sunggyu also still fresh lingering in her mind. How could she forget it when Sunggyu said those hurtful words with poker face. Since that time, Soyou was determined to win Sunggyu’s heart because she had fall in love with him although she knew her feeling was not mutual.

“Why you did not end this? Why are you going out with me?” Soyou voice getting smaller along with the endless tears ruining his perfect make up face. It would be a lie if Sunggyu did not sympathy with Soyou. He wanted to coax her but he afraid if his action was mistook by Soyou and also he did not want Woohyun to misunderstand him.

“Because our father ask me. Or mostly your father. He begged me to befriend with you. He said you have become another person after your boyfriend dumped you. At first he strongly refused because I afraid this kind of thing will happen. But, I could not say no to him after he went on his knee, begging my agreement.”

Silence took over the tense atmosphere for a moment. Only Soyou soft sniffle and sound from the air-con can be heard. The thing that Sunggyu most afraid to be happen already happen. The moment he was introduced to Soyou, he knew she was the type that never give up to achieve anything she desired. That was why he always made she clear about their relationship whenever they met.

Sunggyu was shocked when his body was thrown forward a bit after the sudden impact. His daze mind quickly got the situation as he felt his board back was soaked with tears. Soyou was back hugging him. His hand quickly untangled the hands warping around his waist and pushed the figure away.

“What are you doing, Soyou! I’m married for God sake! What if my wife see it?!” The small eyes of Sunggyu mow burning with anger. His whole body was shaking as he trying to hold back his anger.

“I love you Sunggyu. I cannot live without you.” Soyou hand tried to reach Sunggyu’s but instantly dodged by Sunggyu. He marched to his door and open it harshly.

“Out from here! Now!” Sunggyu commended from the door. Thankfully, the staffs were busy with the dinner preparation or else they must be questioning now.

But Soyou did not even budge from where she was standing. She was still standing there hugging his thin frame totally ignoring Sunggyu’s command. She even averted his eyes from Sunggyu which succeed in increasing the level of madness inside Sunggyu.

“Out or I will call security.” Patience inside Sunggyu dropped drastically when he saw no movement from Soyou. Instead the figure leisurely lean her figure against his table.

Sunggyu dashed towards the lady and pulled her hand harshly heading to the door and pushed her outside. Before Sunggyu managed to shut the door, his ears caught Soyou last words,

“Give up never exist in my dictionary. I’ll make you mine even if you are married. And that including eliminating your wife.”

After she finished with her words, Soyou wore his Levis shade and left with a satisfied smirk decorating his sinful lips. Her y bottom sways ily along the rhythm of his long legs catwalk to the exit leaving Sunggyu perplexed with her warning.

“The game had just begun, Kim Sunggyu.”

*Bang!*

The poor door was slammed hard by Sunggyu. Soyou last words before she left almost make Sunggyu lost his sense and strangle her to death. Luckily he was in his right state or else that will sure die in his bare hands.

“I swear to God, Soyou! If you dare to lay your filthy finger on Woohyun, I’ll make you pay twice!”

 


 

“Hyung!” Woohyun turned his head to the source of the high tone and found Sungyeol coming to him. Woohyun smiled to him and waved his hand to urge him faster. Less than 1 minute, Sungyeol already by side and walking together side by side with him.

“Where are you from, hyung?” Asked Sungyeol once he was beside Woohyun. The shorter man just gave him a smile like he always did and made people swoon over him.

“I came from the hall, checking on them. Seems like everything goes well and the decoration also almost done.” Woohyun explained to Sungyeol while waiting the elevator stop at their floor. After they got inside, Sungyeol pressed level 15 where their department was located.

“What are wearing tonight, hyung? The theme is white domain right?”

“I don’t know. Just simple maybe.” Woohyun shrugged his shoulder to Sungyeol question. They both loaded off from the elevator and went straight to their office.

Listening to Woohyun’s answer, Sungyeol gave him a knowing look with a small smirk. “Are you sure, hyung? Why not try to wear something dazzling because who know Mr. Kim might attracted to you.”

“Yah! Shhh…” Woohyun pressed his palm tightly onto Sungyeol’s mouth and tilted his head left and right to look if anyone had just listen to Sungyeol’s stupid words.

Feeling suffocated, Sungyeol pry off the palm covering his mouth and left Woohyun’s alone to head to his table. “Hyung, good luck!”

“That kid, if I can kill him…” Woohyun gritted his teeth and fist his hands to express his annoyance. Little that he know, his action was silently observed by someone against the pantry wall.

The lean figure made his way to the annoyed Woohyun and carefully slip his hand around his waist and pulled his into his room despite his protest. Woohyun felt like blood had been from his body the moment he heard the click sound as that figure locked the door behind them.

As Woohyun turned his body to head towards the door, his lips met with something fleshy and sweet against his. The very same scent and warmth that Woohyun exactly recognize from miles away. Slowly he melted into the kiss and returned the kiss in the same passion.

After a moment, they broke apart and gazing into each other lovingly with Sunggyu’s thumb brushed against his wife cheekbone. Once again he dropped a kiss onto the y lips as he was addicted to its kind of flavor. Only from Woohyun.

“Where have you been?” Sunggyu asked while resting their forehead together. This position was very much like by Sunggyu as he can get a real close view of his wife flawless face and his beautiful brown orbs.

“From the hall. Drop by to check on them.”

“How about your husband? Nobody is bother to check on him even his own wife.” There he goes again. A whiny and childish Gyu strike again leaving the y charismatic Kim Sunggyu, the young CEO of this big company.

Woohyun pinched his husband tall nose bridge in playful manner and let out a light giggle very much a pleasing to Sunggyu’s ears. Sunggyu bit Woohyun’s finger causing the latter to yelp in pain and rubbed the spot to ease the pain.

“Appo! Do you think this is a snack?” Sunggyu winced in pain as Woohyun hit his chest repeatedly while nagging at him.

“Cannot help myself when my wife being too adorable. Furthermore, I can still remember out hot night last week.” Sunggyu whispered dangerously hot to his left ears. Woohyun slightly shivered when the sinful lips of his husband nibbled his earlobe. The pairs of arm wrapping around his waist also got tighten, making their body pressed closer.

“Hhyung… We are still in your office in case you forget.” His words only left hanging in the air. Sunggyu did not give a damn about it and continue. Woohyun hardly covered his moan from coming out and pushed away Sunggyu’s chest from coming closer to his face.

Annoyed with his husband, Woohyun pressed his foot with all might onto Sunggyu making the latter released him and crouching down to treat his poor foot. Satisfied with his action, Woohyun flipped his hair and walked to his table leaving Sunggyu alone to deal with his pain. He first cool down his heated face then resuming back his task.

“Mr. Kim, better finish your work earlier because tonight you need to attend this company dinner.”

“Arasso.” With much difficulties, Sunggyu walked slowly to his table and resuming back his works. A visible pout clearly formed on his red lips, showing that he was sulking with Woohyun’s treatment. While doing his work, Sunggyu was planning some punishment for his wife, making his evil brain suddenly light up an idea. “Wait and see Woo darling…”

 


 

Time pass by surely fast. Woohyun refused to head home together with Sunggyu like they usual did. Although they drove to office separately, but they usual off at same time. This evening, Woohyun had his own agenda even though Sunggyu begged his to head home together. The main reason behind Woohyun decision was mainly about tonight event. He wanted to be alone for a moment besides, Sunggyu surely will took his time and end up together under their duvet.

Woohyun parked his car in the parking lot reserved for the hotel he was staying tonight. Actually he booked this hotel since yesterday without Sunggyu knowing. He collected all his belonging and locked his car behind and enter the lobby.

“Room under Nam Woohyun.”

“Wait a moment, sir.” The receptionist threw him a smile and turned back to look for his room key. After a few seconds, she backed again with a key in her hand.

“Here is your key, sir. Thanks.”

“Thank you.”

Woohyun unlocked the door and enter the room with a tired face. His aim only locked at the fluffy bed resting at the center of the room and quickly lied himself on it. His eyes staring blankly at the ceiling up there, thinking about his fate after this night confession. If he was not wrong, it will be less than 5 hours before all the staffs know his status with Sunggyu.

A ringing sound from his phone made Woohyun turned his head to his left. He supported his body with his left elbow and took a look a glance at the caller ID. Upon seeing the ID, Woohyun smiled and slide to answer.

“Hello.”

“Woo honey, come back home. I miss you.” Listening to Sunggyu whined made Woohyun unconsciously chuckled. He could imagine the long pout on Sunggyu face now.

“Later, I promise. For this moment, I want to be alone.” Woohyun tried to persuade his whinny husband.

“But, I want to enter the venue together with you.”

“I will wait for you outside, then we can go together.”

“Promise?”

“With whole my soul, I promise you, Gyu.” Woohyun quickly palmed his mouth after he realized he slipped his tongue by calling him Gyu. Immediately heat hugging his skin like the second skin.

The line was quite for a seconds before Sunggyu’s evil laugh can be heard. “Call me that again. Miss it since the last time you call me Gyu and that was our last week love making.”

“Shut up, hyung. I’m hanging up. Bye!” Without waiting his husband reply, Woohyun quickly pressed the red button to end the call. He punched the pillow repeatedly to express his embarrassment. “Nam Woohyun BABO!!!!!”

 


 

Sunggyu lazily tying his tie knot in front of the mirror. His spirit left his body since Woohyun chose to stay at a hotel this evening. A heavy sigh escaped from his mouth. He stared at his reflection for last time before he exit the room along with his coat hung on his arm. He headed to his white Benz and ignited the starter then left his house.

He parked his car at the usual place and unloaded from his car. Many people had arrived at start to get into the hall already. Sunggyu flashed his usual charming smile to any staff who greet him and make people swoon at his infinite charisma.

The girls were busy gaping at Sunggyu’s handsomeness as the guy wore a fitted dark grey buttons down shirt with both his sleeves were rolled up showing his powerful arms with brushed up hair. Handsome. y. To fulfill tonight theme, Sunggyu wore a pair of white shoes added some extra point for his y appearance.

 

 

Woohyun had arrived at the hall 10 minutes earlier than Sunggyu. He waited for him near the entrance. Woohyun was playing with his phone while waiting for Sunggyu when he suddenly he heard a loud squealing from some girls. His eyes immediately found the source of the girls squeal and quickly he felt heat rushed to his face when his eyes locked with his husband dominant one.

He looked insanely hot with the outfit. Suddenly Woohyun felt he was too simple to be compared with him. He looked down at this attire this night. A light blue buttons down shirt with a white vest on top it. He also had his sleeves rolled, but his husband emitted a different aura from him.

“Hello, my wife.” Woohyun jumpeed a bit a the sudden greet. He did not realize when Sunggyu had reached by his side. Looking his husband this close, making Woohyun face redden more.

“You look cute and y at the same time. Thanks God we are in public or else…” The sentence was left hanging to tease Woohyun more as he saw the reddish color turned darker.

“Lets go inside. People are waiting.” Without waiting more, Woohyun pulled his husband hand and walked together into the hall. People sure gave them a weird look and not too much but there was also some of them gave judging look when they entered together hand in hand.

The stares gave much comfortableness to Woohyun. He felt paranoid suddenly. Woohyun pushed himself to be at the same level with Sunggyu and whisper to his ear, “Hyung, let go of my hand. People are watching.”

“Let them be. Soon they will the reason.”

 

 

The event took place smoothly with the MCs great talking skill. The whole hall was laughing whenever they cracked some jokes. Lucky draw took over every 30 minutes to give a couples of minute for the MCs to rest.

“Alright, I guess we have been talking too long, right Min-shi?”

“Yes, I guess so, Jaemin-shi. So, I welcome all of you to have the cuisine. Enjoy your dinner!”

“But before that, I would like to pass this mic to Mr. Kim. He said he has something to say.”

Spotlight immediately has it focus on Sunggyu. People clapped their hand when Sunggyu made his way to the stage. He took his time for a while until the crowd stop before he brought the mic closer to his mouth.

“First of all, thank you for all the staff who willing to be together with me to build this company. Those efforts shown by you guys really moved my hearts and I truly appreciate it.” Sunggyu stopped his speech when to crowd clapping. His eyes fixed at Woohyun in the middle of his speech. Woohyun was smiling at him and he threw him a wink before he continue back. But, the flustered face of Woohyun did not go unnoticed by Sunggyu.

“As much you guys know, this company meant to me. I start at the very young age and not too much if I said it was my first love.” Sunggyu chuckled. His funny remarked brought laughter to the audience.

He continued again. “But it is not my eternal love.”

The crowds started to whisper to each other when Sunggyu said that. From the stage, Sunggyu just smiled looking at his staffs reaction. His ears also caught some naughty whistle from them.

“Nam Woohyun is my last and eternal love.” Taking cue after Sunggyu ended, another spotlight was focused on Woohyun this time. All the eyes were on him now making him suddenly felt small. He tried his best to keep his composure and flashed them a smile.

“Dear God! Please send Sunggyu here!”

Thanks to his little pray, God granted his wish. Sunggyu walked off the stage and settled beside Woohyun, helping him to stand and wrapped his arm around his slender waist. Woohyun could not bring his eyes to meet the crowds. His ears caught various whisper from them.

“He is my wife.”

A loud gasped can be heard before they stood and gave the couple a big applause. Little by little Woohyun raised his head to face the crowds and smiled to them. His heart was touched by their support. Before this he thought they will against him, but he was wronged. Totally wronged.

“Uljima! Uljima!” Suddenly they chanted it. They only brought more tears to Woohyun. The more he tried to stop, the more his eyes produces the tears. Woohyun brought his fingers to wipe off the tears but failed.

Shocked to see his wife reaction, Sunggyu quickly pulled the smaller frame into his embrace. His hand rubbing the back of his wife in soothing manner while he whispered sweet nothing to Woohyun’s ears.

“Awwww…. So sweet!” The crowds went wild again.

Sunggyu the mic again. “Mianhae, I make you cry tonight. But I really want you to know that I really love you with all my heart and soul, Kim Woohyun.”

Woohyun buried his face deeper to Sunggyu chest. Sunggyu honest confession made Woohyun’s tears rolling more. He clutched harder onto his husband forearm, hardly trying to suppress his sobs. Finally today arrived. The day where the people finally know their status. The day where he can finally claim Sunggyu as his husband proudly to the world.

“Nado saranghae, Kim Sunggyu.”

“Thank you God for giving another chance to me to be Sunggyu’s wife again. Please bless our marriage to last longer and protect us from bad peoples.”