Chapter 10

Seeking for Love

Today was the day that Woohyun really hoped never came. Today was the day where Howon desperately asked him out for the past week and he had no choice than to agree he will keep bothering him. Woohyun rechecked his appearance for the last time while waiting for Howon to pick him up at 11 am. He decided to wait for Howon in the living room because much easier for him to recognize his car.

 


 

Sunggyu eyed the couple in front of him with burning heart. He watched Howon took the popcorn in Woohyun’s hand without his permission. Woohyun still refused to look at him and totally ignored Howon obviously because Sunggyu was here with Soyou. He was mad with both of them.

 

“Honey~ Let’s go.” Woohyun swore his ears were bleeding right now listened to that squeaky voice. Howon handed him his ticket and led them to the door.

 

“Howon-shi, you go first. I need to use toilet for a while.” Howon nodded. Sunggyu gaze followed Woohyun direction before he disappeared at the corner of the alley.

 

“Soyou, go follow Howon. I left my phone in the car. I’ll be back later.” Sunggyu pretended to look for his phone. Luckily, Soyou buy his trick and went to follow without objection.

 

After he made sure both of them already enter the cinema, Sunggyu took his steps to the toilet. He went to see Woohyun. Sunggyu pushed the door open and found Woohyun was washing his hand. He knew Woohyun noticed him because their gaze met in the mirror.

 

“You look cute.” Sunggyu took steps closer to Woohyun. Today, Woohyun choose a pink sweat shirt with white pants which turned him into fluffy marshmallow. His black locks were neatly combed with a cute bangs hiding his cute forehead. At one glance he looked like a high school student instead of a 26 years old man.

 

“Thank you.” Woohyun blushed not to expect a compliment came from Sunggyu. He closed the faucet and ready to take his leave but he was stopped as Sunggyu held onto his right arm.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“Stay for a while. I want to be with you.” Sunggyu looked deeply into Woohyun’s eyes hoped that the latter got the ‘I miss you’ massage from him.

 

“What will they say.”

 

“Please,” Woohyun cannot understand his feeling right now. One moment he wanted Sunggyu away from him but one moment he want to be cared by Sunggyu like right now, Sunggyu was hugging him lovingly not wanting to let him go and to his surprised, he let Sunggyu did that.

 

What is this feeling? Why I cannot get mad at him hugging me?

 

Please Woohyun, give me a second chance. I love you.

 

 

Woohyun finally joined them in the cinema. He took a sit beside Howon and smiled at him when he asked his whereabouts. He noticed Sunggyu didn’t enter together with him and wondered where he went.

 

“What are you looking at?” Howon asked him finally after he watched Woohyun kept looking back at the door. Woohyun shook his head in respond.

 

“Nothing.” Woohyun moved his gaze back to the screen. After 20 minutes later, he heard Sunggyu voice talking to Soyou. Listen to them, made Woohyun tears formed without he noticed.

 

“What took you so long?”

 

“Sorry.” Sunggyu stole a glance at Woohyun direction. He felt guilty when he saw his eyes brimmed with clear crystal liquids.

 

 

Two hours passed already and the movie had ended. People start leaving the cinema when the light went on.

 

“Lunch?” Howon gave his opinion.

 

“I’m sorry. I can’t join.” Woohyun answer made three pairs of eyes watched him like he grew a thorn or something.

 

“You must join us. Final.” Sunggyu stated with plain yet firm voice. With heavy steps, Woohyun followed Howon to his car.

 

 

Sunggyu decided to have their lunch at a fast food restaurant. Howon asked Woohyun and Soyou to find them a place while they went to order their lunch.

 

Soyou sat in front of Woohyun, the silence took over them. Soyou eyes scanned Woohyun from head to toe trying to find any special feature on him that made her Sunggyu dared to steal some glances at him. She noticed since they were at the cinema when Woohyun said he wanted to go to the toilet. All of sudden Sunggyu told her his phone left in the car when she clearly saw Sunggyu had took his phone and kept in his back pocket but she ignored it, thought maybe she overlook.

 

“How long you have been working with Gyu?” After minutes the silence engulfed them, Soyou started her investigation. Woohyun raised his face to look at her, gave her a thin smile before he answered. Her tone more like a judging tone instead of friendly.

 

“Six month.” He knew Soyou must be really close to Sunggyu by addressing him ‘Gyu’ maybe romantically or friendly, he didn’t know.

 

“Just to inform you we are going to get engaged soon.” Woohyun felt like the sky fell on him after he listened to Soyou. Rather than he mad at Soyou, he more mad at himself because he let his heart to trust Sunggyu affection to him. He should knew Sunggyu will never see him like how he see Sunggyu. He was so stupid.

 

“Congratulation than. You guys look good together.” Woohyun tried his best to mask his emotion with smiling. Soyou smirked when he looked at Woohyun.

 

“The foods are here. Let’s dig in!” Woohyun brought himself together back when Howon and Sunggyu arrived with two trays full of foods.

 

“Honey, how about we go shopping after this?” Sunggyu became more uncomfortable when Soyou leeched herself at his left arm.

 

“I’m sorry. I promised mommy to accompany her to visit a nursery this evening.”

 

“You always have no time for me but not for your mommy! I hate you!” Soyou left the table. Sunggyu apologized on behalf Soyou for her rude action before he went after her.

 

Sunggyu never like Soyou’s attitude, she always pushed and demanded also she was very clingy to him made Sunggyu felt tired of her. If not only Soyou was determined, he never want to leave Woohyun together with Howon, he needed to follow her or she will do something stupid just to have his attention. Very pathetic.

 


 

Dongwoo noticed his friend mind was here as he stared blankly at their favorite drama. Woohyun never miss this drama and will do anything just to make sure he can watch it, so when he acted like this, Dongwoo was confused.

 

“Hey, you have any problem?” Dongwoo reached for Woohyun’s left shoulder succeed to bring him back from the dreamland.

 

“Huh? Nothing.” Woohyun focused back to the drama. But Dongwoo didn’t live with his name until he got want he want.

 

“You can tell me. Maybe I can help you?” Dongwoo persuaded him.

 

“If I tell you, you are not going to believe it me. Trust me”

 

“Give me a try at least. We are friend.”

 

Woohyun took a deep breath and shifted his position so now they were facing each other. Dongwoo took the remote and switched off the television ready to be a listener for Woohyun.

 

“I am married.” Dongwoo mouth gaped, Woohyun chuckled to see his friend responded. His brain tried to process the statement just now.

 

“You can’t be serious.”

 

“I am.”

 

“Why you never tell me? We have been friend for four years?” Woohyun can feel a bit of disappointed in Dongwoo voice.

 

“My marriage is not like others. We are different.”

 

“Who is your husband.”

 

“Kim Sunggyu”

 

“Your new boss?! Now, tell me?” Woohyun prepared his mental as this was the first time he told people about his life.

 

 

Woohyun started his story when he worked for the Kims during his semester break. He told Dongwoo how he met the twins and their respective characters. It was not difficult to differentiate them because they were paternal twins only their back view looked really similar sometimes made himself confused. He told Dongwoo Myungsoo other name was L suited his character.

 

“What kind of people named themselves with a single letter.” Woohyun giggled at Dongwoo rambling.

 

He also learned that the twins did not have a good relationship. As he remembered, he never see them talking or even greet each other when he was working there, when they clashed, they will just ignored each other existence. One day, he saw L watched him watering the flowers in the front yard. At first, he ignored the younger twin because he knew his habit to watch people with his eagle eyes but later, he started to feel uncomfortable when L got more daring by touching him or back hugged him. Every time when Woohyun pushed him away, he always replied with a scary smirked, his eyes told a different story. Those two eyes checked him inside out in lustful manner.

 

His nightmare begun when the day his mother not feeling well which left him with no choice to work alone. He started his routine like usual came to the mansion at 6 o’clock. Mrs. Kim told him she and his husband will going for outstation that noon and Sunggyu will not be home as he will straightly attend an event after his office. She also said he can leave early after he was done no need to wait for L because she know Woohyun was alone and she did not want anything bad happen as she knew his son must had something towards Woohyun.

 

That evening after he finished prepared the dinner for L, Woohyun went to his room to has a shower before he came back home. Little did he know, L already home since before he started the dinner but he parked his car at outside that was why Woohyun got unnoticed. L watched all his movement in silence and followed him to his room, he managed to slip along and hid behind a cupboard in the room. Woohyun took his towel and enter the bathroom, L came out from his hiding spot when he heard the sounds of shower turned on. The aroma of shampoo and body wash that Woohyun used made L fully turned on. His imagination running wild with a thought of freshly  Woohyun under him,  loudly his name.

 

Woohyun exited the toilet with a shocked face when he saw L leisurely reading a magazine on the bed. When he saw L’ smirk, Woohyun grabbed anything near to cover his upper body from him. L took a step closer and yanked his towel revealed his manhood. Woohyun pushed L away when the guy started to kiss him and touch him in appropriate places but his action only rose anger in L. He was crying hardly when he was thrown on the bed with L pinned him strongly, he begged L to let him go but only got slapped by him.

 

“I was really scared at that moment because I know what will happen next,” Woohyun continued his story with teary eyes. Dongwoo held both Woohyun’s hands to give him support.

 

After he struggled to free himself finally he managed but he not even reach the door yet, L pulled him back and tied him against the headboard. He was really terrified when he saw L’s eyes. They were like possessed, dark and only filled with lust. He saw L pulled down his own pants and came back hovering him while smirking. “Finally, I get to taste you.” Woohyun screamed loudly when he felt a foreign object being shoved in his entrance raw and dryly. He screamed gotten louder with the inhuman pace shoving his entrance until he could feel blood dripping with the massive friction at his entrance. He was . He lost his ity. He stopped struggling and cried at his condition, he hate himself for not being able to protect his dignity and ity. He continue crying until he heard the door closed left him  on the bed unable to move his muscles. He pushed himself off the bed and dragged his body to shower again despite he felt his bottom were ripped apart. When the waters touched his skin, he felt on the cold tiles crying. He rubbed all his body like to get rid the traces and scent of his .

 

 

His mother confronted the Kims couple tomorrow morning despite her health. He could not watched how her mother begged Mr. Kim like a beggar just to have justice for his behalf and the living inside him. They were cursed, insulted and accused intentionally framed his son just to have his wealth. Mrs. Kim hugged his mother and repeatedly saying sorry, she promised to them that she will make her son responsible for his action. His mother died after her condition worsen and left him alone facing the cruel. Not long after that, he was married to Sunggyu, the elder twin.

 

After they were married, Sunggyu never talk to him nor to see him. They had their own way without intrude to each other personal. To be honest, Woohyun shocked when he was told that Sunggyu will take the responsibility and be the father of the unborn child inside him. They continued their marriage until one night, he lost his baby. He was chased by Mr. Kim after he told them he wanted Sunggyu to divorce him. But that was not the ending, Mr. Kim said he will never let Sunggyu to divorce me, instead he want me to suffer like caged bird with this marriage. Even though they were married but Sunggyu had the right to remarry or to fall in love with anybody without his permission.

 

 

After listen to the heartbreaking story, Dongwoo hugged Woohyun tightly to share his burden and pain together. He did not know his friend whom he knew for four years, masked his pain with a strong and determined characters. No wonder he never see Woohyun dated or went out with any guy or girl and even turned down Howon’s propose because he was aware of his status as Sunggyu’s wife.

 

“Never know guy like Sunggyu still exist in this modern era.”

 

“Yeah. He is too kind. I felt really guilty involved him in this situation. He was innocence,” Woohyun wiped his own tears and smiled sadly at his thought.

 

 

WOOHYUN P.O.V

Yes he is too kind and perfect for me. He do not deserve me, he must get a great partner to stay by his side like Soyou. I should not feel sad when I see him with Soyou, I should be happy because at last he found a perfect partner for him. Soyou will give Sunggyu ultimate happiness and a new life by marry him, she will be the mother of his kids in future. Maybe I can have a talk with Sunggyu to ask him to divorce me again.

 

 

Comment and subscribe are welcome. Thank you^^