Chapter 5

Seeking for Love

 

Today already one week both Mr. and Mrs. Kim went to Japan for business matter. Within the time, mostly Woohyun stayed inside his room and only came out after Sunggyu went to office and lock himself back when Sunggyu returned home. He tried as much as he can to avoid Sunggyu. Even there was no communication between them, but Woohyun knows Sunggyu prefered to not bump onto him in the mansion. And he respect Sunggyu wish.

 

To kill his boredom, Woohyun decided to help the maids do the house chores even though they forbid him to do so. Woohyun doesn’t care less. In his mind he must do something to repay the kindness of Hyunah and make him doesn’t feel like the boss. He know where his place was.

 

Because of all the Kim’s were not home, Woohyun felt free to move around the house to do cleaning. He missed doing so after he stopped for a quite time. In the morning Woohyun will watering the plants outside and sweep all the dried leaves on the lawn. On this time he got to know the maids when he wasn’t able to do so when the male Kim’s were home. While doing his works, Woohyun sometimes laughed together with the maid aven though the aura doesn’t feel same like before.

 

Since he has been doing chores this past week, Woohyun always felt hurt at his lower abdomen. But he just shrugged it off and continue the works. But the pain worsen after he lift a vase this morning. The pain became frequent and unbearable. Sometimes the pain made him stayed in the toilet for a quite time end up with nothing coming out.

 


 

Woohyun woke from his slumber when felt sudden pain on his lower abdomen. He rolled over clutching the pain part hoping it will lessen it. But it doesn’t do it. Woohyun moaned when the pain attacked. After realizing the pain won’t give in, Woohyun decide to go to the toilet. He pushed all his might to get out of the bed.

 

Once he reached the toilet, he quickly switched on the lamp and surprised when he saw blood running down his thigh under his oversize sweatshirt. He panicked. He know he need to call for a help. Slowly he exit the toilet clutching hardly on his lower abdomen. He reached in front of Sunggyu’s room and knocked the door hardly as he can. He doesn’t care what he wore right now might gave Sunggyu a nice fantasy. He just hope Sunggyu listened to him.

 

“Arghh!” Woohyun moaned when he felt the pain keep stabbing him non-stop. He tried again knocked the door with the remain energy left. He became weaker in times and fell infront of the door.

 


 

Sunggyu glanced his clock showing 3 a.m. on the night stand and groaned at the nuisance. He got out from the bed reaching the door. ‘Who the hell knocking the door in this morning! Better it is worth or else I’m gonna curse right on the face.’

 

In half conscious , Sunggyu opened the door only shocked when he saw Woohyun lying motionless in front his room. He bent down and called Woohyun name but didn’t answer by the latter. Sunggyu became clueless. ‘why did he choose to sleep here instead of the fluffy bed?’ Sunggyu reached down tapping both his cheeks while calling his name hoping he regained conscious back. But all of that only left unanswered by Woohyun.

 

“Woohyun. Iroenna. Go and sleep in your room.”

 

When Sunggyu almost gave up waking Woohyun, he saw a pool of liquid around Woohyun’s bare thigh. He gulped his saliva seeing the view. ‘Why he is torturing me by wearing a very very short shorts? Does he know how kind of .’ He brought his fingers reached the liquid to make sure what was that. His eyes widen when he felt the liquid was sticky and smelled like iron. He quickly switch on the lamp to conform it.

 

Without thinking twice, Sunggyu quickly lift Woohyun in bridal style to his car. He speed off to the nearest hospital to save Woohyun. Sunggyu throw his glance on pale Woohyun beside him silently hoping Woohyun will be saved once they reached the hospital.

 

 

Sunggyu could not stay still, pacing back and forth in front of the emergency room anxiously while waiting for Woohyun. He still cannot forget the blood pool coming from his thigh just thinking of that scene already make him terrified enough. He never deal with this situation before thus making him lost. He really worried about Woohyun even though he never love his wife but that does not mean he hate him. He never hate him plus he understand Woohyun situation just he still need time to adapt to this whole new situation.

 

His stopped in his track after he heard the sound of the closed door. He rushed to the Jung almost immediately. For almost three hours he had been waiting for Woohyun fighting alone inside. Nervous, scared, anxious all became one. No matter what happen Woohyun is still his wife, his responsible including the baby even though not his but the baby was innocent.

 

“Are you the guardian of Nam Woohyun?” the doctor asked him after letting his mask off.

 

“Yes. I’m Kim Sunggyu, his husband.”

 

“I hope you are strong enough to hear this.” The said doctor breathed out a heavy sigh. He gripped Sunggyu’s shoulder in supporting manner looking sadly into Sunggyu’s eyes.

 

“What do you mean, doctor?” Sunggyu’s heartbeat getting uncontrollable.

 

“I’m sorry, Mr. Kim. We had tried our best but we are sorry again your baby could not be saved.” Sunggyu was left there alone after the doctor continue back his work. He already expecting this and he felt sad all sudden. His tears fell without he even try to stop. How will Woohyun react to this? Poor him.

 

Sunggyu calmed himself sitting on the bench before pay a visit to Woohyun. All these thing happen so fast without sparing him time to understand. First, a forced marriage and now facing the lost of a little creature. But deep inside Sunggyu, he felt relieved the baby sent to heaven early because he cannot stand seeing his child growing in this such unfair world. People out there will bashed his baby once they learn that the baby was made out of wedlock. As a father he refused to let his baby experienced those unhealthy environment, he want a calm and beautiful environment for his baby to grow.

 

 

Woohyun still has not wake yet. Already 3 hours after he was discharged from the operation theater. Sunggyu keep counting the times since Woohyun was placed in this private room. Slowly he walked toward pale Woohyun laying lifelessly on the bed. He took some time to study his wife feature which he was not able doing so for the moment they were united. He slander finger ran through Woohyun’s flawless cheek after ran through his hairs. Without even he realized, Sunggyu smiled on his action. Never cross in his mind he would touch him after all this happen.

 

Sunggyu let a heavy sighed. Never in moment he choose to hate him. He just too angry on his father decision and let those anger on innocent Woohyun. Supposed he accepted him and treat him like one not ignore him like this. They share the same situation just Woohyun is more sadist as he lost his ity to whom not his lover nor husband and just now he lost his baby. Nothing much compared to Sunggyu. From his point of view, Woohyun should be protected from the evil world.

 

After a while Sunggyu realized he spent too much time admiring Woohyun’s face. His watch already showing 6 p.m means the visiting hour almost come to the end. He took a last glance of his wife face before got up leaving Woohyun.

 

“Mianhae Woohyun for treating you like this. I was confused with myself. One second I was hating you but at the same moment I felt an unknown feeling start to take over my heart. I just could not understand myself. Mianhae, my wife.”