two

G-Dragon and Me

Yo whats up me beautiful peepz, lol sorry I'm acting gangster just feeling in the mood anyway let's get on with the story.
___________________________

Park Min-Hee's P.O.V

My palms were sweating when I walked into the room. Reality hit me when I saw GD sitting there. Calming myself down, I smiled at them. 

"Hi I'm Park Min-Hee. I'm so happy to be here," I bowing. 

"And we're happy to have you here. Please start when ever you're ready,"said Yang Hyun-suk. I sang I love you by 2ne1 and saw them start smiling when I started. Every sarang hae, I glanced up at GD. They clapped when I was finished and I bowed. 

"That was great we will contact you if you got through," said Yang Hyun-suk. I bowed again and headed back down to the lobby. As I got into my car, I though of the real reason why I got it. It's because it's the same as G-Dragon's. I thought of if my audition went well. 

G-Dragon's P.O.V

Wow she was great I thought to myself. She's beautiful. Her pretty smile and nice full lips. Light brown hair, amazing voice and the cutest dimples. Min-Hee I can't get her name out of my head she's perfect I hope she gets through.
___________________________
Sorry that was just a filler the next chapter will be longer I promise and it was a bit boring but more stuff will happen soon. Do you think Min-Hee will get through? 

your super awesome friend ystar16