Ten

G-Dragon and Me

Good morning everyone, you like the story so far? Well how do you think Min-Hee's going to react? Do you think her drunk side will take over or she'll be snapped back to reality
________________________Min-Hee's P.O.V

"Oppa I can explain," I said stumbling over to him. I couldn't focus properly my head was spinning, I should have listened to T.O.P.

"I doubt that," Jiyong oppa slurred. 

"I'm drunk oppa this isn't real I can't control myself and he kissed me," I said.

"Well so am I but you don't see me kissing someone else," he shouted.

"Then what are you saying?" I said.

"I'm breaking up with you," he said and left the bathroom. I must have really been drunk because I didn't care I just went back to Taeyang and we made out.

G-Dragon's P.O.V

I stormed out the bathroom and into the club. I got the rest of the boys.

"Let's go home," I said.

"What about Min and Taeyang?" Daesung asked.

"I broke up with Min-Hee, she was kissing Taeyang," I said.

"Really?" Seungri said. I nodded. 

"Did you let her explain?" T.O.P said.

"No I saw what I saw," I said.

"What's wrong with you?" T.O.P said getting on my last nerve. 

"Let's just go I don't wanna stay here," I growled, we walked out and saw big flashes. Great paparazzi. We ran quickly to our limo whilst they took pictures. 

Min-Hee's P.O.V

"Taeyang I think we should go now it's getting late," I said pulling away from kissing him.

"Ok, lets go to mine," he said smirking. 

"Ok," I said. We walked outside with his hand around my waist. The paparazzi was there and our limo was gone.

"Quickly call a taxi," I shouted. He nodded and called one. After 5minutes the taxi was here and we ran into it.

(😆 skips taxi ride I'm sorry)

We were in Taeyang's house that was the tidiest out of all the boys. I turned to him and we kissed again but more forceful. I wrapped my legs around him and he carried me to his room not breaking the kiss. He layed me on the bed and shut the door. He kissed my neck and legs then took off my top and skirt leaving me in my underwear. I took off his top and our kiss turned into something more.

(skips to morning, im sorry I'll stop)

It was morning and I couldn't remember anything from last night, I had a major headache. I looked around the room, where was I this wasn't Jiyong oppas room. l turned over and saw Taeyang oppa instead sleeping. Oh my gosh what am I doing here? Quickly, I checked under the covers we were both . Did I sleep with him? I haven't even slept with Jiyong oppa. Then it all came back to me, Taeyang needed to tell me something and kissed me and G-Dragon saw then broke up with me. I started to cry how could this happen? I love G-Dragon not Taeyang. Why did he kiss me and why did I kiss back? I got up and changed into some clothes I left here before I was going home, but left a note for him.

Taeyang how could you? I hate you. You kissed me and Jiyong saw now we have broken up. But what's worse is that I slept with you before I even had with G-Dragon. I hate you remember that.

Min-Hee.

I left the note on his bedside and walked home which wasn't far. When I passed people they gave me dirty looks, I dont know why. When I got home I got some tissues, chocolate ice cream and sat on the sofa. I put on my favorite celebrity gossip channel, this time it was about G-Dragon. I started crying when it showed his picture. The lady started talking. 

It was seen yesterday that G-Dragons girlfriend Min-Hee was spotted with Taeyang, his hand was around her waist after leaving a club. A few minutes before this G-Dragon and the rest of the Bigbang boys had left too without them. Do you think Min-Hee and Taeyang have something? 

I turned off the tv and started to cry harder, I needed GD again but he wouldn't want to see me.I called T.O.P to come over, he was the closest to G-Dragon. 

"Oppa can you come over? I need to talk to you," I said sniffing. 

"Min-Hee are you crying?" he said. 

"Yes," I said.

"Ok I'll be there I'm on your street right now because I was having a walk," he said.

"Ok thank you," I said blowing my nose into my tissue and I hung up. I waited for three minutes till the door opened. 

"Hi, Min what's wrong? Why are you crying?" T.O.P oppa said sitting next to me.

"G-Dragon broke up with me," I sobbed. 

"Oh yeah he told us at the club what happen, I'm so sorry," he said hugging me.

"So he told you that Taeyang kissed me," I said sniffling. 

"No he said the he saw you two kissing," he said.

"So Taeyang kissed you?" T.O.P oppa said. I nodded.

"But I kissed him back, I wasn't thinking straight, and I might have slept with him," I said crying. 

"You slept with him? Oh I'm going to kill Taeyang now!" he shouted. 

"No. I hate him now but still don't, he was drunk too," I said.

"Well he should have known," he said tugging at his hair.

"Now this is bad I don't know what to do, if I wanna get you two back together," T.O.P said pacing up and down, I've never seen him like this.

"Can you talk to him for me?" I did puppy dog eyes but they looked bad because my eyes were red from crying. 

"Ok I'll tell him that your sorry and miss him," he said. I smiled and buried my head in his chest.

"Thanks oppa," I said. 

"No problem, I'll be going now bye," he said getting up.

"Bye oppa," I said and he closed the door. I layed on the sofa looking at the ceiling think about Jiyong. 
_________________________
What you guys think I'm sorry for time skips I'll stop ok. What do you think G-Dragon is gonna say?
your super awesome friend ystar16