Thirteen

G-Dragon and Me

Yo guys you will find out what the drama is in this paragraph or the next I'm not sure if I'm feeling kind I might or might not hehe.
_________________________

(skips to 1 month later😱💁🏾😣)

Min-Hee's P.O.V

I was watching tv at my house eating a chocolate bar, I've been craving them a lot lately. I got bored of tv, switched it off and went to my room. I looked at myself in the full length mirror and frowned. I think I'm putting on weight because my belly is getting a little bigger and making me lose my figure. I sighed and sat on my bed and thought I don't eat unhealthy things except for chocolate I'm craving. I looked at my chocolate bar I still had in my hand and put it down starting from now I'm on a diet. But I couldn't I picked it up and ate it all, then I had a sharp pain in my stomach. I ran to the bathroom and threw up the chocolate and my recent rice in the toilet. After I was done I rinsed my mouth, what was wrong with me that has never happened before. I was bored so I called Bom to come over we became BFFs.

"Hey Bommie wanna come over?" I asked.

"Kk Minnie I'll be right over," she said happily. I went down stairs to the kitchen and got another chocolate bar yum. Then the door opened and Bommie came running in with one shoe, messed up hair and a ripped sleave. I gasped.

"Bomsie what happened?" I said helping her over to the sofa.

"I...got...mobbed...by...fans," she said taking breaths.

"Well that's part of being famous Bomsie," I laughed. 

"I know," she groaned."So what shall we do?" She asked. 

"We can prank call on a Twitcam," I suggested. 

"And that's why we're besties," she said hugging me, I giggled."Ok who we are going to call first?" she asked.

"Let's call Daesung," I said she nodded."Erm are you gonna change your still messed up from the fans?"I asked.

"No can't be bothered," she said, I raised my eyebrows this is the first time she hasn't cared about what she looks like.

"Wait here I'll get my laptop you get your contacts on," I said running upstairs.

"Ok," she said. I ran to my room, got my laptop from my bedside table and went downstairs. It was already logged on onto my Twitter was I just made a quick tweet. Me and @haroobomkum are doing pranks calls on a twitcam watch it. I instantly got thousands of rt, favorites and replies.

"Let's start," I said and started the twitcam. Suddenly, the amount of viewers rose higher and higher.

"Hey everyone!" Bommie shouted I covered my ears."Oops sorry Min," she apologised. 

"It's ok and hi everyone, by the way Bommie got mobbed by fans thats why she looks ratchet," I laughed.

"Hey!" she puched my arm.

"Ouch sorry anyway we're going to be prank call our friends," I said. We cheered like children. 

"We're going to prank call Daesung first he better not be watching," Bom said. I smiled, put on private number and passed her my phone.

"Here you call him," I said. She pressed call put it on speaker and it rung until he finally answered. 

"Hello who is this?" he said.

"This is a toilet company, have you been using the toilet regularly?" Bom said in a very deep voice. I almost bursted out laughing. 

"Excuse me," he said.

"Are you having toilet problems because we can help," I said in a low voice too.

"Is this a joke?" He asked he sounded freaked out.

"Yes it's Bom and Min your on our twitcam," Bom said laughing. 

"You guys are so childish," he said.

"We know, anyway bye say bye to Twitter," I said.

"Bye Twitter," he said and I hung up. "I'm gonna get a chocolate bar real quick," I said and ran to the kitchen and back. I sat back down and ate my chocolate bar rubbing it in everyone's face.

"Ok so let's call T.O.P," but I cut her off when threw up in a flower vase, I now gross but it was the closest thing to me.

"Min-Hee are you ok? Why was you sick?" Bomsie asked.

"Erm I don't know I've threw up twice," I said.

"Sorry but we're going to end this early I need to look after Minnie we'll finish this when she's better promise," said Bom and ended the twitcam. Bom got me up from the couch and walked me up the stairs to my room. She put me in bed and asked if I needed anything and shook my head and said, "ok." She got her phone and called someone.

"Can you come over something's wrong with your yeojachingu,"she said. After that she kept on saying ok and then hung up.

"Your Jiyong oppa is coming over to check on you," she said. 

"Yay oppa," I said weekly and clapped my hands. I felt so lightheaded. Bom stayed with me and kept me company till oppa came. He ran up the stairs, into my room, walked over to me and held my hand.

"Min-Hee are you ok?" he said. 

"I don't know I keep on throwing up," I said. He felt my forehead and then wiped his hand on his jeans. 

"You're kind of hot and sweaty I think we should take you to the doctors," he said. I covered my face with my hands, I hated going to the doctors. "Bom do you wanna come with us?" he asked.

"Well of course I'm not just gonna leave my bestie," she poking my nose. G-Dragon picked my up bridal style and carried my to his car that I bought him, Bommie quickly following behind. She was on her phone obviously tweeting something about me. Shortly, we arrived at the doctors. Bom rushed ahead to the appointment booth. 

"Annyeong can I book an appointment for my friend Park Min-Hee?" she said. The nurse gasped when she saw her she must have been a blackjack. 

"Yes wait for 10 minutes in the waiting area," she pointed to an area with orange comfy chairs. I sat in the middle with Bomsie on my left and G-Dragon on my right.

(skips 10 minutes💁🏾)

A doctor came out "Park Min-Hee," he said. We all got up and walked to him."Are all of you coming?" he asked. We all nodded and followed him to his small room."Please, take a seat,"he said. We bowed and sat down. "So what's the problem?" he asked getting a clipboard. 

"I've been throwing up and I don't now why," I said. He nodded. 

"Have you been weight gaining?" he asked.

"Well it's only around my stomach not anywhere else," I said. Ehy would he ask me that?

"Ok come with me," he said. I nodded got up and followed him. He took me to a room with two nurses and a doctor bed."Use this please," he said handing me a urine specimen. I was grossed out but went to the bathroom and used it. After I was done I came back and gave it to the doctor, he gave it to the nurse and told her something. She went to a different room and did something with it. After three minutes she came back with a piece of paper and gave it to the doctor. He looked at it and raised his eyebrows

"Let's go back to the other room I'll tell you altogether," he said.

"Ok," I said and we walked back to the other room. I sat down back in my chair next to Bom and Jiyong.

"Ok this is very exciting Park Min-Hee you are 1 month pregnant!" he said. I stared at him like he was an alien, and was breathing so fast. 

"OMG my Minny is pregnant!" Bom said hugging me. Jiyong just sat there.

"This isn't possible we haven't done it yet," Jiyong said. I thought about what he said he was right. Then I had a flashback. Taeyang it was Taeyang we were drunk and he slept with me. I started to cry.

"It's Taeyang the dads Taeyang," I said crying.

"What it's Taeyang? You cheated on me!" Jiyong oppa said.

"Remember when I was drunk and he slept with me," I said taking big breaths.

"Wait what's going on Taeyang is the daddy," Bom said confused. 

"I'm going to kill him!"shouted Jiyong. The doctor was proberly felling super awkward right now.

"We can get you DNA test if you want," the doctor said.

"Yeah I need that," I said wiping my face.

"You just need to get 'Taeyang' I believe you think is the dad here," he said. I nodded.

"I'm so sorry oppa it's me making the mistakes," I said. He hugged me.

"No it's ok I'll still be there for you and the baby," he said.

"Erm I think we should go now," Bom said slowly still confused.

"Thank you doctor," I said bowing. We walked out and got in the car and Jiyong drove back to my house.
__________________________
So guys dramatic enough? Do you think Taeyang is the baby daddy? Find out in chapter 14. 
your super awesome friend ystar16