Fifteen

G-Dragon and Me

This is going to be super short but super dramatically interesting xx
________________________________
Min-Hee's P.O.V
(2months later)


It was 2 months later and I was 3 months pregnant. I almost died when the doctor said I was having...triplets, that's why I'm so huge already. I turned around in bed and saw that Jiyong oppa wasn't here he must be at work I sighed. YG said that I could stay home whenever I wanted and come to work whenever I wanted since I was preggers. I held my belly whilst I carefully got out of bed grabbing my phone too. I walked to the bathroom. It was hard work with three little babies inside you. When I was in the bathroom I washed my face and brushed my teeth and was going to go downstairs to call Jiyong. As I stepped down the second highest step I fell all the way down Jiyong's spiral stairs landing on my belly at the bottom. I looked down at my stomach and saw blood streaming out of it were my babies dead? It hurt so bad I couldn't get up. I got my phone and called G-Dragon but that's when I out.


________________________________
Told you super short but super dramatically interesting. Do you think Min-Hee's babies are going to survive or will they be gone forever? Find out on G-Dragon and me.
your super awesome friend ystar16