Twenty three

G-Dragon and Me

Min-Hee's P.O.V 

I woke up but not in my body, my body was laying in the middle of the road. Taeyang, Bom, CL, Minzy and Dara were crying at my body. I walked to Bom and hugged her.

"Bommie you're my best friend, don't ever forget me. Bom-Hee forever," I said letting go. Bom stood there looking confused. 

"Did you guys feel that breeze?" She asked and they shook there heads. Oh Bom so clueless. I looked around where was G-Dragon? When I walked around the corner I saw his body with a tree brand stabbed through his stomach. He was dead.

"Min-Hee I'm sorry," said GD coming out from his body. I stared at him, which I haven't done in a long time.

"Why? Why did you do this to yourself? It was for me not you," I asked crying. He looked at me with sympathetic eyes and hugged me.

"I want us again, I need us again," he said. Did he really love me this much to kill himself. 

"Really you did this to yourself for me," I cried. He nodded and I kissed him.

It was G-Dragon and Me 

It'd always been G-Dragon and Me 

_______________________________________

OMG GUYS THAT IS IT. I am crying so bad that it is finished I love you all who read this story to the end. And that I finally got '1' comment on my story lol. But thank you all anyway. Oh yeah I have a new story out so watch out for that.

your super awesome friend 

ystar16