four

G-Dragon and Me

Hi guys sorry I haven't updated in a while, I just that I have to do LOADS of homework because when I back to school I have SATs. So I hope you understand, but mostly I've been looking at bts videos lol. Anyway chapter 4 here we go!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Min-Hee's POV

________________________

My palms were sweating I was literally had water pouring out of me. I just used my tissues out of my bag because I didn't want to wipe it on my dress. I had met everyone to Psy to Se7en except 2NE1 and of course BigBang, they were cool I got everyone's phone number*having a fan girl moment*. I was quite nervous to meet 2NE1, I mean they are huge and so talented and I'm just me. Papa YG introduced me to the girls they all smiled and said hi but I just shyly waved and smiled.

"It's ok hun you don't have to be scared of us we're your friends now, and we're happy you got through," Bom said smiling. They all smiled.

"Thank you guys,"I grinned and we all group hugged, you know us girls loves hugs. We exchanged numbers and me and YG were on our way. Next and finally I was going to see BigBang.

___________________

Gd's POV

Today were gonna meet the new rookie star Papa YG didn't tell us who it was but I asked Se7en and he said it was a girl call Min-Hee. It was the girl I saw at the auditions, the most beautiful thing I've seen but maybe I had mixed emotions that day because I got no sleep. My thoughts got disturbed when I saw the other BigBang members crowding around someone and Taeyang touch someone's face, I went to see what was going on. They were laughing so hard, who was it? I. Then I saw her Min-Hee, I stared at her beauty.

___________________________

Min-Hee's POV

YG took me to the bb members, took a big gulp and walked over to them. As soon as YG introduced me they all crowed round me asking me questions about myself, which I didn't mind answering. I was so scared, I just couldn't believe I was talking to them but Taeyang must have noticed because he cupped my face in his hands and said.

"Don't be nervous to talk to us we're just like you." I blushed so hard I can't believe he touched me. Taeyang looked at me and smiled.

"Well really I'm not the same because your a super hot boy band which has sold albums, toured across the world and had parties,"I spoke in a quiet voice but quickly regretted it. I turned bright red.

"Um I er," I said but was cut off by by TOP.

"So what I'm hearing is that you think we're hot?" He with his y deep voice raising one eyebrow smirking. I opened my mouth a bit and turned bright red again.

"Oooo guys look she's blushing," Daesung said. They all started laughing but I just joined in cause it was pretty funny. We all stopped laughing when we someone came up to us.

"Oh hey Gdragon, this is Park Min-Hee the new rookie star," Seungri explained. I took a deep breath and looked up at him. He was already looking at me for like 10 seconds but finally spoke.

"Hi I'm Gdragon." I wanted to cry and scream out loud he actually talked to me. My mouth hung open, I must have looked so stupid. I tried had to speak but only a wheezey sound out I just completely made a fool out of myself.

"So I'm guessing that your a huge GD fan," Taeyang laughed. 

"I look like a total stupid freak right now, don't I?" I asked.

"Pretty much," Seungri whispered not wanting me to hear. I hit him on the arm and we all started laughing again even GD. When we stopped I shakily said "Hi nice to meet you," and bowed to GD. He just gave me a small smile, great I destroyed everything. After that then we got phone numbers and I went to find YG.

___________________________________________________________________

So guys how you think it went? She was a total wreck lol, but oh well chapter 5 soon to come. 

Your super awesome friend ystar16