Five

G-Dragon and Me

Hi guys this is ch.5

______________________________________

Min-Hee's POV

It's been a 2 weeks since I've meet the boys and we've been hanging out everyday. They're all fun. I think Taeyang oppa has a little crush on me but I still like GD. Tonight they're having a sleepover here with 2ne1, I have enough rooms for all of them. I've been to all of their houses but mine is way bigger I was surprised by that even though I'm a bit richer them. Anyway my name was already out their, but I didn't write my own songs I meet with my songwriter every month and think of some ideas. My first song was called pretty me it was really catchy and on the charts already. Just then the doorbell rang I went up to go and and when I opened it I saw CL , Bom unni, Minzy, Dara unni, Daesung oppa, Seungri, TOP oppa, Taeyang oppa and GD standing there with their bags for the morning.They all greeted me.

"Hey guys come on in," I smiled. 

"Hold up first, Min-Hee your house is huge," Minzy said with open. I just rolled my eyes and smirked.

"I know I know but just come in it's freezing out here," I said shivering. They all came in hung their coats, put their bags down and sat on my long fluffy coach.

"So guys what you wanna do?" I said like a gangster lol.

"Let play truth or dare," GD oppa grinned evilly, he always said the weirdest dares.

"Yeah ok let's play," I said. We sat down in a circle of the floor which was huge since there were 10 of us.

"So who's asking first?" Taeyang oppa asked.

"Me," Bom unni said in her cute voice.

"So TOP truth or dare?" She said turning to him.

"Um dare," he said scared on what he was going to do.

"I dare you to put ice down your underwear and keep them there for 5 minutes," Bom unni laughed. TOP oppas face was hysterical we all laughed.

"I'll get the ice," I shouted. When I got back and gave it to TOP oppa he gave me a 'are you serious look' but I just giggled and sat down with the others. I got my phone out ready to put it on Facebook and YouTube, TOP oppa got the cubes out of the tray and through them in his pants. He was shouting running around the room and I filmed it all.

"Bom I hate you right now!" He shouted trying to sit down it the circle again. Bom unni gave him a cheeky grin and we moved on, now it was TOP oppas turn to ask someone. He looked around the circle till he found me. I opened my eyes till they looked like golf balls, they felt like they was going to pop out.

"Min truth or dare?"he said shivering.

"Truth," I hated dares.

"Ok if you could date one of us who would you choose?" I quickly glanced at G-Dragon oppa but I dont think he noticed. 

"I don't wanna answer that," I said nervously.

"You have to or you have to do a dare," he said smiling. He knew I hated dares.

"Fine fine I would date erm... Jiyong oppa," I said with my head down.

Taeyang's P.O.V

Everyone ooed but I stayed quiet.She would date G-Dragon, hasn't she noticed that I like her? My heart was pounding but I should have guessed I mean from day 1 she was a GD fan but I helpn her more that the others. Last week I got her some roses, took her to the mall because no one else wanted to and I helped her whole house because her maid quit. I guess that wasn't enough but I'm gonna get her to be my girl if it's the last thing I do.

________________________________

Min-Hee's P.O.V

When I looked around the circle I saw Taeyang oppa with a hurt face, why? I looked at GD oppa who looked shocked and I coverd my face with my hands. Soon I felt someone take them off, it was Jiyong oppa!

"Hey don't be embarrassed," he said and sat next to me. I raised one eyebrow but smiled anyway, I wanted to just die he gave me butterflies every time he touched me.

_________________________________________________

G-Dragon's P.O.V( I'm da p.o.v master lol)

So Min-Hee liked me? I was shocked mainly because I liked her too. She was beautiful and talented, she's every guys dream. I saw her cover her face with her hands, there was no need to be upset. I came over to her and gently took her hands away from her face.

"Hey don't be embarrassed," I said. She raised one eyebrow which was adorable and smiled, I knew she was confused. Maybe I'll ask her out on a date when we all got to our rooms. She's sooooooo pretty I can't even think when I'm around her.

______________________________________________

(Skips time to bedtime hehe)

Min-Hee's P.O.V

After doing impressions of each other, blindfolded makeovers, midnight feast and just chilled out we decided to go to bed. I showed everyone their room, Daesung almost passed out when he saw his because it was the biggest bedroom he had seen. I laughed uncontrollably, I was just on my way to my room when someone stopped me... It was G-Dragon oppa!

"Oppa what are you doing it's late go to bed?" I groaned. He held my hand and took me to the balcony I felt tingles. He looked at me nervously like something was wrong.

"Oppa whats wrong?" I asked worried.

"I just needed to ask you something important, erm...tomorrow at 7pm do you wanna go on a date with me?" He said looking straight into my eyes. I was shaking, I was so happy.

"Chinja oppa?" I said making sure he wasn't lying. He nodded.

"Then of course I'll go on a date with you tomorrow!" I whispered shouted. We both smiled at each other.

"Oh and wear something fancy it's gonna be formal," he said. I smiled and walked away to my bedroom with GD going to his.

_____________________________________________________

So guys how you like it? Do you think Jiyong and Min's date will be one to remember? Tell me in the comments, anyway bye for now.

Your super awesome friend ystar16