Eighteen

G-Dragon and Me

Hi guys I know it's been awhile but I'm back.Anyway, this chap is where Min-Hee is getting ready for her date with Taeyang.(She out of hospital btw). Enjoy.

____________________________________________________

Min-Hee's P.O.V

It was 15:59.It has been 1 week since my break up with Jiyong, it hasn't been going well. I'm fully recovered and healthy but my heart feels empty without my oppa. I never knew that I would miss him so much, but I never let myself believe that I needed him. Today was my date with Taeyang, so I would have to forget those feelings and get on with tonight. Youngbae already told me that he'll pick me up at 18:00 and not to wear anything formal. It had already decided on some high waisted black jeans, a white crop top, a beenie that says 'Dolly' and pink lace up heels. Right now I was just laying on my bed looking at the ceiling, whilst raising my legs above my head. My phone disturbed me by ringing. I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was T.O.P oppa.

"Yeoboseyo," I said.

"Yeoboseyo,"he replied.

"What's up," I said.

"Min-Hee, you can't go out with Taeyang," he said. My eyes widened, the wasn't the response I was looking for.

"Why?" I asked.

"Look, Taeyang has never had a girlfriend and I don't want you to be the first. He might do someone thing wrong and not even know, you too fragile and I don't want you hurt," he said.

"I appreciate that you care oppa but Jiyong had girlfriends before me and he still managed to hurt me, so I think Taeyang will be fine enough," I smiled.

"But-" he said.

"Bye oppa," I cut him off and ended the call. I looked at my phone it was 16:05, I had only 1 hour and 55 minutes left and I needed to get my nails done! I rushed to the shower and washed myself quickly, after that I creamed my body and put on my clothes. I called Bom up she said she'd do my hair and nails. 

-

"Come on Min-Hee!" Bom shouted. She was dying and dip dying my hair to be like hers on the 'I love you' video, and doing my nails like hers on falling in love.I ran to the bathroom to rinse out the dye. After it was done Bom blow dried it and curled it to make it like hers. She rushed me to my desk in my bedroom to do my nails, which would take about 20 minutes. Impatiently, I kept on shouting to Bom to 'go faster' and she kept on telling me to 'shut up' but after 30 minutes she was done. 

"See what we can do together when I shout faster and you tell me to shut up, it's 17:49 so we just made it," I said hugging her. She pushed me away and rolled her eyes.

"Ugh give me a break your lucky I'm a loyal unnie, you wouldn't see dara doing this," she said. I beamed at her.

"I know, your the best, thank you," I said.

"Your welcome I'll be going now tell me how it goes when you get back," she said.

"I will and I'll tell the other girls too," I said. She nodded and left to go back home. I had 10 minutes left to do what I wanted. I walked to my full body mirror to check my clothes out and gasped. I realised I hadn't got my makeup done, just my hair and nails.

"," I screamed rushing to my makeup table. I quickly put on my fair foundation, little eyeliner, baby pink lipgloss and black mascara. I had done it just in time because there was a ring and the door.I took a deep breath, walked down the stairs and opened the door.

____________________________________________________________

So yeah this is my comeback chapter, you like? I will be update regularly again I promise.

Your super awesome friend ystar16