three

G-Dragon and Me

Min-Hee's P.O.V

1 month later

I still haven't got anything back from YG last month, my chances are obviously over. I decided to take a walk to clear my mind, I got my coat, phone and keys and went to the closest park. I sat on the ground underneath a tree it was my worst mistake since it was raining and my designer clothes would get ruined, but I didn't care right now. I just couldn't believe I didn't get in, I gave everything I had but I guess that wasn't enough. Just then, my phone started to ring.

"Hello is this Park Min-Hee," someone said.

"Yes may I ask who is this?" I asked confused.

"This is Yang Hyun-suk and you have got through to become a YG family member," he said. I screamed through the phone.

"Thank you so much!"I shouted. People was looking at me in the park like I was crazy.

"It's ok just show up at the studio tomorrow and we'll discuss everything."Β 

"Ok thank you so much bye,"I screamed again.

"You're welcome and bye,"he said. I sat there in shock did I really get into YGE? I got up and ran back home with dripping wet hair and wet clothes from the rain. I changed and called all my friends and family, they were so proud me. I need to look my best tomorrow so I called my personal beauty team.

"Hey Yun-Ji I got accepted into YG and I'm meeting Yang Hyun-suk so I need you to give me a facial and then in the morning come round and do my hair and makeup."

"Oh congratulations and of course I'll tell the others and we'll be right over and we'll come tomorrow,"she said and hung up. I smiled and watched some Korean dramas then when I got bored I went on Bangtan boys and watched 'We Are Bulletproof'. Finally my beauty team was here, I answered the door and said,"hi."

(Skips time I'm just too lazy to type it up πŸ’πŸ½)

The team had gone and left me with flawless skin, I was feeling like BeyoncΓ©. It was 20:30 so I went to bed because I needed to be at the studio at 08:00 and I didn't want bags under my eyes. I walked up my spiral stairs and jumped into my king sized bed and fell asleep.

(Skips time to 06:00)Β 

I woke up and turned off my alarm. Today was another big day my first day in YGE I smiled at the thought. I walked over to my gigantic bathroom and brushed my teeth till they was a perfect white, I needed to look my best I don't want people thinking I'm trampy. I hopped into the shower and stay there for a while. It took forever to pick an outfit.But I decided to wear a pink summer dress. Then I heard the doorbell it must have been my beauty team, I ran down the stairs and opened the door.

(Skips time)

The team had gone and and given me Lana Del Rey beehive hair, a thin cat eye eyeliner and baby pink lipgloss. Don't wanna be conceded but I looked amazing. It was 7:30 so I was getting ready to go, I decided to go to work in my red Ferrari to have a change. I parked my car and saw all the other artists cars they were way better than mine.

"This is it," I said I walked to the lift, got in and went to floor 4. I saw Yang Hyun-suk talking to Park Bom. Bom smiled and waved and I waved back then Yang Hyun-suk turned around and saw me.

"You're right on time," he said.

"I know. So what do we need to talk about?"I smiled.

"I just need to tell you the main things and rules here so please take a seat,"he said pointing to a round table. I nodded and sat down.

"So rule 1 is publicity is good but don't overdo it, rule 2 is don't say anything bad about other celebrities, rule 3 don't let the fame go to you because no one likes a diva, rule 4 always be on time and 5 try to stay in this company," he said with a stern look.

"Ok I can do all that," I said.

"So I'll get the rest to meet you and then you can have a photo shoot for our website to present you,"he said.Β 

"Follow me I'll show you to them," he smiled. I nodded. Oh no I was going to me meet GD I'll make a fool out of myself and he'll think I'm weird but it doesn't matter I know he won't like me.
___________________________
So guys what ya think? Do you think her conversation will go well with G Dragon? Keep reading.Β 

your super awesome friend ystar16.