Fourteen

G-Dragon and Me

Yo guys...that's it really let's start.
_______________________

Min-Hee's P.O.V

We walked to my house and sat on the couch. How am I going to tell Taeyang that he might be the dad of my child? I haven't talked to him since that day at the club, unless we're at work.

"When are you going to tell him?" Asked Jiyong looking down.

"I don't know," I said.

"I think you should tell him now it'll be easier to say now than later," Bom said.

"Now!" I said she nodded. Well Bom was always right. I got my phone out and called him over.

"Min-Hee, why are you calling?" Taeyang asked surprised since I never talk to him anymore. 

"It's important you need to come over," I said. He was going to say something bit I hung up I hated talking to him he always apologises every time he talked to me.

"I'll go home I don't want to be in the way," Bom said.

"No stay please," I said. I needed a girl here to support me.

"Are you sure?" she said. I nodded."Ok then I'll stay," she said. I smiled. We just sat silent till Taeyang came. The door opened and Taeyang came in.

"Um hi guys what's the emergency?" he asked a little nervous since G-Dragon was here.

"You can sit down I'll tell you," I said not looking at him. He looked sat down in the single chair and looked at me. He looked sad since I always ignored him.

"Taeyang I'm 1 month pregnant and you might be the dad," I said going red with anger. His eyes went big and he opened his mouth. 

"Min-Hee I'm so sorry I didn't mean for it to happen," he said. I didn't care what he said right now.

"Well can you come to the doctors with me tomorrow at 12pm for a DNA test?" I asked.

"What you don't think I'm the dad?" he said.

"I don't know why I'm even doing it because I know it's you but I just want it to be anyone but you," I said harshly I didn't care if that hurt his feelings. 

"Min-Hee!" Bom hissed I just smirked. Taeyang stared at me hurt.

"Are you coming then?" I said.

"Yes," He mumbled looking down.

"Ok you can get out now," I said. I wanted him out of my house. Everyone looked at me shocked, he got up and left.

"Woah Min you really hate him," G-Dragon oppa said. 

"I know you was pretty rude to him," Bom said. Didn't they understand what he did?

"Don't you two understand what he did to me, he got me pregnant whilst I'm in a relationship and now this child is going to have a mum who hates their dad!" I shouted. They flinched back. 

"You know what, just get out both of you," I said I couldn't deal with anymore right now.

"Babe come on," Jiyong oppa said holding my hand.

"Don't touch me!" I shouted. 

"She must have started her pregnancy mood swings," Bom whispered to Jiyong. 

"Why are you still here get out," I shouted and they fled out the door. I sat on the floor hugged my knees and started crying for no reason maybe I was going through mood swings. I got up and went to my room. I looked in my mirror again at my belly it was bigger than most pregnant womens stomach almost 3x bigger(hint hint 3 times bigger). I can't believe I'm going to be a mum. I was a bit excited but scared I wish it was G-Dragon who was the dad now I'm going to have to deal with the questions and two dad nonsense. 

"Hello there baby this is your mummy I'm sorry but your future is going to be a complete confusion since your going to see Jiyong more than your daddy Taeyang but we'll work through it, right," I said to my baby rubbing my belly. I smiled maybe I was a little rude to Taeyang I'll call him over to apologize. I got out my iPhone 5s and called Taeyang. 

"Hello," Taeyang said sadly. I felt so bad I must have hurt his feelings alot.

"Hi Taeyang it's me Min-Hee," I said. There was a silence he proberly didn't want to talk to me."Can you come over again I need to tell you something?" I asked.

"Sure I'll be there in 5," he said merely. 

"Let's see how it goes with your daddy," I said to my belly. I went downstairs got myself a chocolate bar and watched tv till Taeyang came.

(skips 5 minutes)

Taeyang opened the door and walked in, I patted to the space next to me for him to sit. He walked over and sat down next to me, he didn't even look at me.

"Um Taeyang I'm sorry for the way I acted earlier I was rude to and I apologise do you for give me?" I asked nervous. He finally looked at me.

"Sure," he said smiling."I'm just sorry what I did to you it was an accident and now I've come between you and GD," he said 

"It's ok we can work it out and at least we're going to be parents," I said trying to cheering him up. There was a long silence he looked at me strait in the eyes and leaned forward to kiss my. I stood up and move didn't he see what happened from the last time he kissed me."Taeyang what is wrong with you," I shouted.

"I'm sorry I just still have feelings for you," he said standing up too.

"Oppa the last time you said that you got me pregnant," I said.

"Well what am I supposed to do it's not my fault that I find you the most beautiful girl in the world," he said. I calmed down and stared at him."Your the most important thing to me and when you left me that note of you hating me I had a meltdown, your amazing in every way your cute dimples, your long strait hair and your amazing singing voice," he said walking closer to me holding my hand.

"Taeyang I appreciate all of that but I'm with G-Dragon I love him," I said letting go of his hand.

"Why do I even bother your never going to be mine I try hard but you don't even notice and now it's going to be awkward with that baby in the way," he shouted. I couldn't believe he said that.

"Well I can get an abortion," I said I would never do that I just wanted him to stop and think about he's doing right here.

"What no please you can't do that to our baby," he said shocked.

"I'm not I just wanted you to calm down, Taeyang you need to move on from me. Only friendship lies between us but if this makes you feel better I would date you if I wasn't dating G-Dragon," I said that was kind of a lie I would date T.O.P and then him but I didn't want drama again. He did a small side smile. 

"I'm sorry again I'll go home now," he said.

"No stay let's hang out, remember we used to hang out more than the other boys before the incident," I said.

"Yeah I remember let's hang out then," he said.

"What shall we do?" I asked.

"It has to be something inside unless you want to be mobbed," he said laughing.

"Ok, um we could write a song then show it to papa YG to do a music video," he suggested.

"Ok what genre," I asked.

"Hip hop," he said.

"Ooh I want to rap I'm a really good rapper but I never do it," I said.

"Um ok," he said sniggering. I punch his arm.

"Hey I'm proberly even better that CL and I'm being serious," I said.(just imagine she is even though no one can be better than CL)

"Ok ok let's start," he said.

(4 hours later)

It was now 7pm I never knew songwriting would take so long since I didn't write my songs but we was finished and had a new hit single right here.

"We can show it to him after the DNA test," I said Taeyang looked sad when I said that.

"Do you really think I'm not the dad," he said.

"No I know your the dad I don't know why I'm doing it," I said."We won't go then just forget about it I don't mind," I said.

"No if you want to do it then I will," he said.

"No no it's ok I know your the dad," I said.

"I'm sorry I know you wanted a family with G-Dragon," he said.

"Don't worry about it," I said.

"Do you want a boy or girl?" He asked.

"Girl what do you want?" I said.

"A girl too," he said.

"Do you want the baby to look more like you or me?" I asked.

"You so then it can have a beautiful face," he said I blushed.

"I think the baby should have my eyes and eyebrows your lips and nose and my dimples and take your height," I said.

"I think that would look a bit dogged up," he said. I faked gasped. "Well it's 7 now my k-dramas are coming on I need to go now bye," he said.

"Bye," I said waving. 

________________________________

Well guys...that's it bye.

your super awesome friend ystar16