Twenty two

G-Dragon and Me

Min-Hee's P.O.V

I was almost there, maybe 10 minutes away now. I wasn't on a motorway right now just on a normal road. There was no one around on the road driving. A tear rolled down me cheek. Am I really going to do this? I thought about GD for a second and thought if he would care. I don't think he would we never talk to each other anymore and things are always so awkward at work. I looked through my mirror and saw a car that looked like Taeyang oppa's. It couldn't be his right? I slapped him but he slapped me back. I touched me swollen cheek with my left hand and winced. I was startled when the car behind me sped faster on the next lane then went in my lane and parked right in front of me. I immediately put my foot on the brake to avoid crashing. This person is crazy, I rolled down my window to give the driver I piece of my mind.

"Ya! what the hell is wrong with you?! You pabo! Do you wanna kill me or something?!" I shouted. They wasn't answering so, I got out the car to see if they were ok. I looked through their car window and saw it was Taeyang but he was crying. I was scared was he here to hit me again, he must be mad that I shouted at him like that just now. I dropped to the floor leaning on his car door, so he couldn't see me. Then he opened the car door and I flew to the ground, hitting my head on a sharp rock in the road. His eyes widened and he rushed by my side.

"Min-Hee I'm so sorry! I'm gonna call the ambulance ok," Taeyang exclaimed. I held his hand to stop him.

"It's just a scratch Taeyang it's ok," I said, even though it wasn't. My head was pouring blood and I knew I wouldn't survive, this is what I wanted. My eyes began to close and Taeyang began to fade away. Everything faded away.
________________________________________
Sorry for not updating as much I was really busy. But how do